Pa. senator's son found dead of appar...

Pa. senator's son found dead of apparent overdose

There are 33 comments on the York Dispatch story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Pa. senator's son found dead of apparent overdose. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The 21-year-old son of a Pennsylvania state senator is dead of what officials are describing as an accidental drug overdose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not true

Lancaster, PA

#21 Oct 2, 2012
there are many people who don't feel loved that's true but not all those are committing suicide as a result. Bad things happen to good people all the time, to say you know why is really only you assuming or thinking something happened as a result of something. I think your an angry person by your comments does that mean your thinking suicide too? Is this a cry for help hun?
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#22 Oct 3, 2012
not true wrote:
there are many people who don't feel loved that's true but not all those are committing suicide as a result. Bad things happen to good people all the time, to say you know why is really only you assuming or thinking something happened as a result of something. I think your an angry person by your comments does that mean your thinking suicide too? Is this a cry for help hun?
No cry for help nit wit. VERY happy with thing in my world. Child VERY successful and stable. I KNOW the drama with the nit wit Senator. He is an arse.

Only thing I am angry about is there are TOO many jerk offs like you the continue to inbabit the planet.

Go pray, things will get better. Its all in Gods hands, you have NO control.
Real Mccoy

Lancaster, PA

#23 Oct 3, 2012
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No cry for help nit wit. VERY happy with thing in my world. Child VERY successful and stable. I KNOW the drama with the nit wit Senator. He is an arse.
Only thing I am angry about is there are TOO many jerk offs like you the continue to inbabit the planet.
Go pray, things will get better. Its all in Gods hands, you have NO control.
M TRASH girl
Your world is so small!! And you dont sound STABLE!! FYI,!!! I was born McCoy!!
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Real Mccoy wrote:
<quoted text> M TRASH girl
Your world is so small!! And you dont sound STABLE!! FYI,!!! I was born McCoy!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I live in a small world

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

My worls is larger than you think D Bag.

I DO much for others and understand how everything is tied together.

Go pray D Bag, God doesn't expect you and other lemmings to do for yourself!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You weak POS
Real Mccoy

Lancaster, PA

#25 Oct 3, 2012
"Marissa T girl"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I live in a small world
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
My worls is larger than you think D Bag.
I DO much LOL!!
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#26 Oct 3, 2012
Real Mccoy wrote:
"Marissa T girl"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I live in a small world
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
My worls is larger than you think D Bag.
I DO much LOL!!
Hey Mac!!!!
Hows yer wife? She luv cvmmin over to check out my T girl stick!!!
Se said you might join us!!!!
Run along and pray Mr. Speller!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bet yer kids (if they have lived) are as big a loser as you and yer ol lady!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
blow me!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Real mccoy

Bethel, PA

#27 Oct 3, 2012
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mac!!!!
Hows yer wife? She luv cvmmin over to check out my T girl stick!!!
Se said you might join us!!!!
Run along and pray Mr. Speller!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bet yer kids (if they have lived) are as big a loser as you and yer ol lady!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
blow me!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey Trash DULLARD,Being born McCoy dose not make one a man STUPID!!
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#29 Oct 3, 2012
Real mccoy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Trash DULLARD,Being born McCoy dose not make one a man STUPID!!
dose
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Ms. Speller
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wanna git nekked?
Real Mccoy

Lancaster, PA

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
dose
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Ms. Speller
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wanna git nekked?
Yes some of our youth, are troubled, But you my dear are a waste of skin!
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#31 Oct 4, 2012
Real Mccoy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes some of our youth, are troubled, But you my dear are a waste of skin!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Ms. Speller dunit no da proper usage of dem thar commas!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Karma, Brubaker gitten his.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You on the other hand, wanna git nekked?

The definition of TGIRL is "Man living as a woman"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Real mccoy

Bethel, PA

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Ms. Speller dunit no da proper usage of dem thar commas!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Karma, Brubaker gitten his.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You on the other hand, wanna git nekked?
The definition of TGIRL is "Man living as a woman"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL DARE TO DREAM!!!
Real mccoy

Bethel, PA

#33 Oct 4, 2012
T girl, Nice batting back and forth,going away for a while. Now I have a better understanding of you!! Au revoir
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#34 Oct 5, 2012
Real mccoy wrote:
T girl, Nice batting back and forth,going away for a while. Now I have a better understanding of you!! Au revoir
Come on Mac!!!!!

Lets have fun!!!!!

Ya know ya wanna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent e martz egor 5692 little cove rd,mercer... 19 min mike martz 1
Interested Jun 27 John 1
Name of 70's restaurant Jun 22 mthoner 1
Trinity Baptist Church Lititz needs to answer! Jun 14 the legal system 3
Drugs and Crime in Lancaster city. (Apr '08) Jun 12 cry us a river 109
News Prostitution sting nets 13 arrests in Lancaster Jun 10 roast beef 1
Looking for Amish or Mennonite friends Jun 8 Hershey 2

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages