Pa. senator's son found dead of appar...

Pa. senator's son found dead of apparent overdose

There are 33 comments on the York Dispatch story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Pa. senator's son found dead of apparent overdose. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The 21-year-old son of a Pennsylvania state senator is dead of what officials are describing as an accidental drug overdose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marissa T Girl

York, PA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
If the Senator spent more time trying to be closer to his son instead of a selfrightous pri<k this might have been avoided.
Fatimah

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Wow...this family just lost their son....how harsh! Please be kind and empathetic!
Marissa T Girl

York, PA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Fatimah wrote:
Wow...this family just lost their son....how harsh! Please be kind and empathetic!
Screw that!!! Both the Senator and his wife are nothing but human turds.
Fatimah

York, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Well, if they are "turds", then their children would be "turds", too, and I just don't accept that!
Hanover

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 17, 2012
This is what the State of Pennsylvania
has transformed inself into a hateful, stinking open sore cancer.
A man is dead and may not have be saved as in the LORD JESUS CHRIST.. the fool is not teachable..
marissa T girl

York, PA

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Hanover wrote:
This is what the State of Pennsylvania
has transformed inself into a hateful, stinking open sore cancer.
A man is dead and may not have be saved as in the LORD JESUS CHRIST.. the fool is not teachable..
Being "saved" means NOTHING anymore. Gives some that are so called "saved" to do as they please.

Christians are the ones turning others away by their actions.

As far as Brubakers son, mr and mrs selfrightous should have been a little less selfrightous and maybe they would have been able to connect with their son before it was too late.
Real Mccoy

Lancaster, PA

#7 Sep 28, 2012
marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>Being "saved" means NOTHING anymore. Gives some that are so called "saved" to do as they please.
Christians are the ones turning others away by their actions.
As far as Brubakers son, mr and mrs selfrightous should have been a little less selfrightous and maybe they would have been able to connect with their son before it was too late.
Marissa, You talk right out of your ass!! Bet you have track marks!!!
marissa T girl

York, PA

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Real Mccoy wrote:
<quoted text> Marissa, You talk right out of your ass!! Bet you have track marks!!!
Talk out my ass Huh, well lets see, guess since ya heard me your head wasdown close to my arse. ya wanna lick it?

Yes, Brubaker and his wife are selfrightous. Because they had a death in the family does not back them good people. I feel sorry for their son, not them, for feeling they way he did with NO PLACE to turn.

NOW Mr. and Mrs. selfrightous can live with dealing with what their son had do deal with.
Real Mccoy

Lancaster, PA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
marissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>Talk out my ass Huh, well lets see, guess since ya heard me your head wasdown close to my arse. ya wanna lick it?
Yes, Brubaker and his wife are selfrightous. Because they had a death in the family does not back them good people. I feel sorry for their son, not them, for feeling they way he did with NO PLACE to turn.
NOW Mr. and Mrs. selfrightous can live with dealing with what their son had do deal with.
Thats it I can tell by the way you spell you have SHIT FOR BRAINS :)
Maissa T girl

York, PA

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Real Mccoy wrote:
<quoted text> Thats it I can tell by the way you spell you have SHIT FOR BRAINS :)
Hey Mac, sweetie, you have a real anal fetish don't ya!!!!
Come on over!!!!
The Brubakers are still Aholes, all Mike does is live off the taxpayer, moocher. And hasn't done anything including being there for his son.
REAL MCCOY

Lancaster, PA

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Maissa T girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mac, sweetie, you have a real anal fetish don't ya!!!!
Come on over!!!!
The Brubakers are still Aholes, all Mike does is live off the taxpayer, moocher. And hasn't done anything including being there for his son.
TRASH!!
cold hearted

Lancaster, PA

#12 Sep 30, 2012
wow... I don't know this senator or alleged "self rightous a**hole" but what I know for sure is this man lost his son. I don't believe that his son's actions were a result of this man being good or bad. People are responsible for there own choices. There are alleged "perfect" parents who's children grow up to be monsters. You can't blame parents for there childrens actions. Some of the comments people put on the internet are so disturbing you wonder if there is any good at all left in the world. People are harsh. Instead of name calling and kicking the guy when he's down how about praying for him and his family. Remember too that you reep what you sew. What you say and do to others will come back to haunt you. Treat Mr. Brubaker the way you would want to be treated after you have lost a loved one. No one is perfect and we are not to judge for with what measure we judge we also will be judged.
Mr. Brubaker or family if you happen to read this don't lose faith or blame God continue your daily walk and he will strenthin you in your brokeness and guide you through your pain. My heart goes out to you and your family. May God comfort you in this time.
Grand Mother T

Lititz, PA

#13 Sep 30, 2012
What happened to my post? I don't see it? My # was 3071?
marissa T girl

York, PA

#14 Oct 1, 2012
cold hearted wrote:
wow... I don't know this senator or alleged "self rightous a**hole" but what I know for sure is this man lost his son. I don't believe that his son's actions were a result of this man being good or bad. People are responsible for there own choices. There are alleged "perfect" parents who's children grow up to be monsters. You can't blame parents for there childrens actions. Some of the comments people put on the internet are so disturbing you wonder if there is any good at all left in the world. People are harsh. Instead of name calling and kicking the guy when he's down how about praying for him and his family. Remember too that you reep what you sew. What you say and do to others will come back to haunt you. Treat Mr. Brubaker the way you would want to be treated after you have lost a loved one. No one is perfect and we are not to judge for with what measure we judge we also will be judged.
Mr. Brubaker or family if you happen to read this don't lose faith or blame God continue your daily walk and he will strenthin you in your brokeness and guide you through your pain. My heart goes out to you and your family. May God comfort you in this time.
First off SHUT UP
Second
It is now reep what you SEW it is SOW, watch out or the fake McCoy with jump on you because you are stupid, right it may be.
Third
People like you crack me up. When someones child grows up to be outstanding and successful YOU would take credit or spew "what great parents they ere, look how well Johnny turned out".
When the child get older and has issues because the parents were schmucks you refer to your crap mantra "parents can't be responsible" BS of the teahers shold have done more.
TAKE FREAKIN RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
Pray, thats gonna do what? NOTHING. What a load of crap. God expects YOU to take responsibiklity also.
SHUT UP
u need prayer

Lancaster, PA

#15 Oct 1, 2012
my heart goes out to u too buddy. Thanks for the brief education. You obviously have issues of your own that you thrive off trying to hurt others. The real truth is your only hurtig and lying to your self. And prayer is everything I bet if your mother or loved one was suffering horribly you'd be the first to pray. But there are those who won't admit it but on the day you meet your maker you'll be reminded of your attitude tward prayer. I hope at some point in your life the spirit of the Lrd is revealed to you so that you truelly will know God and have peace and love i our heart. From your comments you seem like a deeply toubled person and you also have my sympathy.
marissa T girl

York, PA

#16 Oct 1, 2012
u need prayer wrote:
my heart goes out to u too buddy. Thanks for the brief education. You obviously have issues of your own that you thrive off trying to hurt others. The real truth is your only hurtig and lying to your self. And prayer is everything I bet if your mother or loved one was suffering horribly you'd be the first to pray. But there are those who won't admit it but on the day you meet your maker you'll be reminded of your attitude tward prayer. I hope at some point in your life the spirit of the Lrd is revealed to you so that you truelly will know God and have peace and love i our heart. From your comments you seem like a deeply toubled person and you also have my sympathy.
Keep your heart pal, you most likely need it more than I. So, you holy rollers are now gonna preach that if you don't pray or believe in prayer ya gonna burn in he11. SHUT UP. You know as well as I do you need to be a believer and live a goos life to be accepted into the kingdom of heaven. Learn before you preach, ALSO, judging me the way you did is NO different tha me judging the brubakers, so guess you most likely will be hanging out the same place as I.

pound sand
Real mccoy

Bethel, PA

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Get this MARISSA TRASH Mouth GIRL off here PLEASE!!!!!!
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#18 Oct 2, 2012
Real mccoy wrote:
Get this MARISSA TRASH Mouth GIRL off here PLEASE!!!!!!
Why don't you get off here and go pray. Truth hurts, don't it.
real truth

Lancaster, PA

#19 Oct 2, 2012
The real truth is your a hurt person your comments reflect your charicter. I feel much pity for you Marissa T girl. Why so angry dear?
Marissa T girl

York, PA

#20 Oct 2, 2012
real truth wrote:
The real truth is your a hurt person your comments reflect your charicter. I feel much pity for you Marissa T girl. Why so angry dear?
Another that thinks they know the REAL TRUTH. Truth is you need to get a life.

Truth is these things happen to children that do not feel loved. This situation was doomed to happen, PERIOD.

Take a hike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 charged for allegedly blowing up turtle 2 hr Knock off purse s... 34
News EPA raises water issues (May '10) Aug 22 The water guy 2
contaminated water (Mar '13) Aug 22 The water guy 2
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Aug 15 Kudos 2
donielle paris (Oct '13) Aug 7 Yogi Bear 2
News Heroin ring busted in Lancaster (Feb '14) Jul 29 donna nolt spence... 4
Steve Heisey from Fairview ave Lanc.fondling (Dec '15) Jul '16 donna nolt 2

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance