Panhandling girl at Carnival corner

Panhandling girl at Carnival corner

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

red

Coshocton, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Anyone know what the deal is with the lady who stands at the Carnival Foods everyday with the sign wanting money? We have seen her their for months. Seems to dress nicely. Why can't she work instead of begging?
lovin it

Marion, OH

#2 May 9, 2012
its because her loser husband has her stand out there all the time to get money for drugs. she drives her self there everytime and parks close to that spot. they drive a white 4 door car. please dont give them money, i thinks its bull shit that they do that and there truely is people out there who have nothing. they have 7 kids and dont have custody of any of them. but that is a good thing for them babies, at least they will be 1 million times better off than with their donors. she was pregnant last year for number 7 and didnt care at all about that little angle in there growing. all she worried about was getting anything and every kind of drug she could so she would be high. that baby was adopted.
Anonymous

Marion, OH

#3 May 10, 2012
Yeah I agree I wonder if there is a some kind of permit you need to panhandle, and if so is she breaking the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish our cat would die. 8 min Posting as myself 1
Should the GOP cut its loses? 12 min Male 801
Trump the Liar 15 min Pam 888
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 1 hr Big Johnson 197
Spicy Situation Mon Anonymous114 1
fairfield school for boys (Jun '09) Sun david knowles 126
Carl Larson (Aug '15) Aug 21 Rita 2

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance