The biggest wh*re in lancaster
debbie

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Y don't u come to my face and say tht lmao
SAY WAT

Portage, MI

#4 Sep 22, 2012
I just want all of lancaster to know wat u are lol and hell no I dont want ur teeth to fall out om me lmao
Bahaha

Wilmington, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Shirley garrison is a fat nasty wh*re! Oh dont forget pill head! N sarah mitchem is a nasty fat wh*re! So both of you sleep with each others men nasty! So stfu
hi haters

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Ok for one u all talk about how nasty debbie is but have all of you guys forgotten about all that she's done all these NASTY SCANDALOUS BI***ES OUT HERE! No obviously you haven't and as far as her fuckin whatever guys in the past ur obviously just hatin that while you were sittin at home YOUR MAN was over at her house because they can f***in stand you because debbie is good company! Just because she has men over at her house doesn't mean that she's f***ing them! And as far as her teeth..big deal their fake...at least she's got good "game" and obviously more better than you! At least their better lookin than yours! Lmfao And last I heard you were f***in your mans brother back in the day! Haha now let's keep that in the family! Seems like to me that everytime your miserable you get jealous about someone else being happy for once so leave her the f*ck alone! So NOW, YOU WANNA KEEP TALKIN S**T KEEP TALKIN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS TODAY SO LET'S GET IT!
Lol

Portage, MI

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Ahhhh your so so scarey ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh SIKE!!!!! Oh im so sorry u have no plans lol idk who u talkin bout but this is genos girl so u sound rwal dunb talkin bout a totaly differtant person how am I a wh*re wen I have three kids with the same man and have been with him for year so wat "LETS GET IT " LOL
Bahaha

Taylor, MI

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Please learn how to spell ignorant b*tch
Lol

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Haha learn how to keep them legs close lot lizzard crack head
Bahaha

Toledo, OH

#11 Sep 22, 2012
You are a fat sloppy skank
Sargent peters

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2012
I love you debra and your sweet mouth
debbie

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2012
I love u too and thank u
debbie

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2012
This is all I got to say why don't u all get off ur lazy ass and go get a job and stop talking about other people and quit lettin your signifigant other do and sell drugs in and out of your house around your babies!
Lol

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Better watch it u might get ur teeth knocked out lmao RIGHT!!!
debbie

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Hahaha tht is soooooo funny but bitch u r fat keep talk I just think it is funny wow lmao and I hope u do know tht is a cop u r talking to bitch hahaha
debbie

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Stop talking and come and get u some lmfao

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2012
shirley garrison is a fat Wh*re!!! that b*tch will suck anyone off for a perc !! I heard her n sarah eat each others pu**ies while willy gets F*cked in the a** by marvin
Bahaha

Taylor, MI

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Shirley is sooo nasty!!! She needs to cover up that saggy skin it makes me want to hurl
Buckeye raised

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
I went to school with debbie she was nice but i havent seen her in a few years
ewwww

United States

#22 Sep 29, 2012
Debbie looks pretty ewww she sleeps with everybody idk y she runs her mouth ....oh I know cuz she has that tumor and nobody can hit her in the head or she will be done for I wish somebody would we dont need people like her lol she uses that as ger excuse

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 29, 2012
are you jealous cuz you are fat and she f*cked ur man!! i will rip ur head off sarah mitchem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How stupid is Hillary? 1 min You Post Only Lies 9
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 7 min d pants 34
Trump and Putin have ties..... 20 min knowitall 20
News Discount Tire tops 920 store mark 22 min Posting as myself 9
Man almost Lit on Fire Sun Spook for Mayor 1
News Five people arrested in Harrison Avenue meth bust (Feb '14) Sun lil slim 3
Bigfoot Jul 21 UTrashy 48

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance