please help the reid famliy get away ...

PLEASE HELP THE REID FAMLIY GET AWAY FROM DRUGS VICKIE AND DAVEY

Created by GOD on Aug 28, 2012

1 vote

Click on an option to vote

PRAY

HELP

GOD

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
PLEASE HELP THEM GET OFF DRUGS LORD {METH} ITS KILLIN THEM LORD
GOD

Little Valley, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
EVERY BODY NEEDS TO HELP VICKIE NOT DOWN HER SHE HAS A DRUG PROMBLIM AND SHE CANT GET OFF IT THE BLACK CIRCLES UNDER HER EYES TAKE THEM AWAY LORD PLEASE REACH OUT AND CAST THE DEMONDS AWAY AND HELP HER SHES A GOOD GIRL YOU MIGHT EVEN GET A BIG MAC IF YOU DO AND A BIGGIE SIZE FRIES JUST DO IT PLEASE I WANT MY DOUBLE CHEESE BURGUR DONE RIGHT MICKY Ds WATCH OUT METH THREW THE DRIVE THREW WINDOW I KNOW SHE PASSED TO MY BUDDIE I COULDNT BELEIVE WHAT I WAS SEEING
Another Friend

Pleasantville, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Dear God, I don't mean any disrespect....but you need to check your eye sight.This totally did not happen. I can't believe the things i'm reading about this innocent family!!!What did they do to you people for you to state such bold face lies? Do you know you can go to jail for slander? Do you also know that you aren't bothering them at all by this? They know they are not guilty of anything so aren't even giving this a thought. I, on the other hand am furious!!!! Leave the detective work to the police. You obviously don't know anything about anything!!!

“Painting In The Dark”

Since: Aug 12

Havana, Cuba

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Lies and slander. Slander and lies.
a good friend of vickies

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2012
You people are so fucked up in the head your life sucks so you have to try to ruin someone elses life its not gonna happen so move on and leave the reid family alone they are not gonna let u get them down so move on I pray u go straight to hell for all ur lies..........
Tyson

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Someone threw a Big MAc through a drive thru? Hate to admit this, but I've seen food passed through several different drive thru's. It's a country-wide, maybe worldwide, epidemic. lol lol
Which witch is which?
kenny barnhart

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 1, 2012
im sure the peoplpe talking shit are all on the shit and want to point fingers at everyone else.they all need to get a life.
Mod

Morehead, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2012
GOD wrote:
EVERY BODY NEEDS TO HELP VICKIE NOT DOWN HER SHE HAS A DRUG PROMBLIM AND SHE CANT GET OFF IT THE BLACK CIRCLES UNDER HER EYES TAKE THEM AWAY LORD PLEASE REACH OUT AND CAST THE DEMONDS AWAY AND HELP HER SHES A GOOD GIRL YOU MIGHT EVEN GET A BIG MAC IF YOU DO AND A BIGGIE SIZE FRIES JUST DO IT PLEASE I WANT MY DOUBLE CHEESE BURGUR DONE RIGHT MICKY Ds WATCH OUT METH THREW THE DRIVE THREW WINDOW I KNOW SHE PASSED TO MY BUDDIE I COULDNT BELEIVE WHAT I WAS SEEING
A request has been made for this IP address.
Mod

Morehead, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2012
GOD wrote:
PLEASE HELP THEM GET OFF DRUGS LORD {METH} ITS KILLIN THEM LORD
Geff-Jordan

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 10, 2012
So now what?
Anonymous

Iowa, LA

#13 Oct 12, 2012
So I personally know Vicki and Davey they are like family to me been there since i was little. yes they are but who cares you have to publicly humiliate them two words for you Grow Some. Tell it to there face dont social embarrass them what are you pussy? TAKE THIS OFF OF HERE!!!!
DJ Kage Carlisle

Hilliard, OH

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
A request has been made for you to stop having sex with farm animals as well,'MOD'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 3 min d pants 6
News Crime Stoppers | Damage extensive in Northeast ... 12 min Posting as myself 1
Big Johnson 1 hr d pants 81
Should the GOP cut its loses? 4 hr MarkJ- 967
Please help me find the love of my life 5 hr UTrashy 134
F1: Who's out? 9 hr Posting as myself 7
News 6110 Holiday Lane, Dublin. 10 hr Pam 3

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages