United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

has anyone been abused or assulted or had there rights violated by fairfield county ohio sheriff deupty marty p norris if so please leave a story and check this site so contact can be made if need or no of anything agianst the law he has done. he has violated my rights more than once please dont be afraid he cant get to you on this site case numbers or dates or complaints about him would help thank you very much just rember it only takes one honest person to make a very big mark to help us all be safe
Abused

Shreve, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Dep norris lied about my case and took stuff that was in my pockets and never turned it in it was a receipt that would of poved i was innocent not only that he has anger issues he screamed at me and told me i was going to jail no matter what and it was up to him
dep marty p norris

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Abused wrote:
Dep norris lied about my case and took stuff that was in my pockets and never turned it in it was a receipt that would of poved i was innocent not only that he has anger issues he screamed at me and told me i was going to jail no matter what and it was up to him
he beats ladys to and lies i have talked two a lot of people that have said the same thing at the court house they have a joke nobody noes were marty norris works
Charlie

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

You previous posters have to be the 3 stupidest people on the planet! Anger issues???? Seriously, I am sure dealing with such smart, upstanding citizens like you guys all day would cause anyone to have anger issues. Do you expect Deputy Norris (or any other law enforcement officer) to offer you cookies & milk when you are being arrested? You have no one to blame but yourselves when you get busted, get a fucking clue.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Marty is just like Feyko, Voris and others just doughnut eating parasites. The deputies were no band of genius members under Peck and then DeMastry but under Phalen they don't even have to be abke to read.
DJ Kage Carlisle

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Charlie wrote:
You previous posters have to be the 3 stupidest people on the planet! Anger issues???? Seriously, I am sure dealing with such smart, upstanding citizens like you guys all day would cause anyone to have anger issues. Do you expect Deputy Norris (or any other law enforcement officer) to offer you cookies & milk when you are being arrested? You have no one to blame but yourselves when you get busted, get a fucking clue.
Well, not everyone assumes the position when pulled over to take it in the poop chute like you obviously do. Do you deliberately speed so you can get 'pulled over'? Keep frequenting rest stops, junior.
anonymous

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

he's sexy!
play by the rules

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Norris lost his house to the bank then bought it back at sheriff sale at two thirds they wouldnt let. No one else bid is that a conflict or what the people that live at martys house sell drugs out of his house on amanda southern and he noes about it. I here there is an investigation from out side law in to his actives
Charlie

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Really?? He bought his house back at Sheriff sale?? You might want to check your facts prior to posting on a public site. And as for drugs being sold out of his current residence, I think you are confused about which house you were at. I am sure you can't understand what this says since my spelling and punctuation are all correct.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charlie wrote:
Really?? He bought his house back at Sheriff sale?? You might want to check your facts prior to posting on a public site. And as for drugs being sold out of his current residence, I think you are confused about which house you were at. I am sure you can't understand what this says since my spelling and punctuation are all correct.
Another Phalen fan?
Charlie

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

My post had nothing to do with Phalen. I simply stated that "play by the rules" should get their facts straight before makng comments on a public forum. It is a matter of public record & can easily be verified.
sierra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Okayy. You all are full of absolute sh**! Marty is my fatherand is good at his job you are just all mad that you got busted doing something wrong. So let's all just make up stupid lies and post things about someone we don't know.
sierra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Okayy. You all are full of absolute ...! Marty is my fatherand is good at his job you are just all mad that you got busted doing something wrong. So let's all just make up stupid lies and post things about someone we don't know.
sierra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Charlie wrote:
And we filed bankruptcy and lost the house no one was selling drugs.
My parents got divorced so we weren't gonna live in that house anymore. You guys are all full of it
icu

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

police abuse wrote:
has anyone been abused or assulted or had there rights violated by fairfield county ohio sheriff deupty marty p norris if so please leave a story and check this site so contact can be made if need or no of anything agianst the law he has done. he has violated my rights more than once please dont be afraid he cant get to you on this site case numbers or dates or complaints about him would help thank you very much just rember it only takes one honest person to make a very big mark to help us all be safe
There are quite a few dirty cops in the Fairfield county sheriff dept. If all of the ppl would stand together they could not strip us of our rights, harass citizens, stalk, bully, and intimidate. They must have been picked on and made fun of in school! Dave Phalen needs to get a handle on all his dirty little twits, restore order within the department quit letting his twits run a muck, so that the citizens respect the law again.
icu

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

dep marty p norris wrote:
<quoted text>he beats ladys to and lies i have talked two a lot of people that have said the same thing at the court house they have a joke nobody noes were marty norris works
He drinks at the Orange Carpet Lounge almost every night! I called him out in front of everyone when he tried to hit on me and my friends! He is a sloppy drunk, and got in his car and drove home! I asked him where his DD was, he said he is not a cop! I said right, but you are a sheriff! No DD by the way!
Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

So much corruption ,
Ben

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I think it is well known about the corruption in sheriff dept. there is soo much!these r the people supposed to protect us! who is gonna protect us from them?!! this whole dept. needs cleaned up and get some officers in there that wanna do some good and do no harm
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Ben wrote:
I think it is well known about the corruption in sheriff dept. there is soo much!these r the people supposed to protect us! who is gonna protect us from them?!! this whole dept. needs cleaned up and get some officers in there that wanna do some good and do no harm
Don't.expect that to happen with Phalen as Sheriff and Vandervoort's office.doing better than half.the prosecutions.
Ben

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yea you r right. The corruption will never stop with the people that are in that office now! If the general public only knew that some of Fairfield county's most dangerous criminals are the ones who are wearing a sheriff deputy badge. Soo scary! They think the law doesn't apply to them and basically it doesn't cuz they do what they want and its ok. Wake up people and lets clean up all of our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the original legacy posters? 11 min Catman Dave 48
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,446
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 24 min OLD News 27
The Michael Brown Case 44 min Woah 57
Did You Vote 4 First Tran Fam? 1 hr Woah 2
OBAMA Is ISIS? 1 hr Woah 3
Is Pork Spray The New Mace? 2 hr Tell the Truth 4

Search the Lancaster Forum:
•••
•••
Lancaster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••