Our town should invest in infrastruct...

Our town should invest in infrastructure projects

There are 2 comments on the LancasterEagleGazette story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Our town should invest in infrastructure projects. In it, LancasterEagleGazette reports that:

One 10-minute thunderstorm disrupted the power supply and electrical lines for several days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterEagleGazette.

Spookhereskcusll itsxipot

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2012
I gather ms. GILL. Wants the electric companies to become government owned so a president can order them to spend money burying cables. I suggest instead she move to a socialiat Euro-trash country and take Obama with her.
Spookhereskcusll itsxipot

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Spookhereskcusllitsxipot wrote:
I gather ms. GILL. Wants the electric companies to become government owned so a president can order them to spend money burying cables. I suggest instead she move to a socialiat Euro-trash country and take Obama with her.
Seems Lancastera traffic lifhts which are fovernment control need some reprograming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caterpillar looks like Trump 26 min Mimzy 6
John Kasich 1 hr every troll here ... 3
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Columbus Art Lovers! 2 hr Brock BroculusRif... 4
News Columbus shootings: Familes want investigation 2 hr A slave since 1913 2
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 2 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Trump's Wall 3 hr Male 788

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance