19-year-old Lancaster woman killed in crash near Wellston

Sep 12, 2012 Full story: Lancaster Eagle-Gazette 20

LANCASTER -- A 19-year-old Lancaster woman was killed this morning in a one-vehicle crash in Vinton County, according to the Ohio Highway Patrol.

Full Story
Cousin

Jackson, OH

#1 Sep 12, 2012
My cousin was also in this wreck.Please keep there families in your prayers.Such a sad ,sad tradegy.Two young lives that never really got to live.):R.I.P.Gary and Amanda!!
Justin

Lancaster, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Amanda and I were in band together. She was just a great person and will be missed by her friends and family RIP Amanda
smiley

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Who's ur cousin
Cousin

Jackson, OH

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Gary
hey

Circleville, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Amanda was my family and now she is gone.she should of came home to her family as we all tried to get her to but that. Should of is never gonna happen now and we no longer have her.her mother and father and the rest of us are angry ,sad and hurt.she is loved and will be missed..we will lay her to rest Monday at 1pm in lancaster.we never liked gary for her but neither one of them deserved this..
straight foward

Troy, MI

#6 Sep 13, 2012
hey wrote:
Amanda was my family and now she is gone.she should of came home to her family as we all tried to get her to but that. Should of is never gonna happen now and we no longer have her.her mother and father and the rest of us are angry ,sad and hurt.she is loved and will be missed..we will lay her to rest Monday at 1pm in lancaster.we never liked gary for her but neither one of them deserved this..
Listen here, who cares if u liked him or not! It's not about you so shut up! It's about two lives lost and not about a like contest! Show some respect for his family! My husband knows his father and ill tell u..u are making me mad to suxh things! Grow up and show some damn respect!
JBrewer

Jackson, OH

#7 Sep 13, 2012
i agree with straight forward,like or dislike dont matter,bottom line is 2 young kids lost their lives..god be with both families.....
hey

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
JBrewer wrote:
i agree with straight forward,like or dislike dont matter,bottom line is 2 young kids lost their lives..god be with both families.....
let me say this again ,so you understand.I never said I didn't like him personally ,I said I didn't like him for her and io feel bad for his family too..may they rest in peace..
Hey You

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Hey why don't you show both these young kids and their families some RESPECT! This isn't the time or place for your Bull! She was with who she wanted to be with!
hey

Circleville, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Exuse you,she is my family so stfu..I meant no disrespect by any means..Those poor kids.now we have to lay her to rest and so does garys family.love you amanda danielle always..
Cousin

Jackson, OH

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Gary was my family to.And i know his family is feeling the same pain,anger and hurt that you all are.And knowing them,trust me there hurting over her to.2 young people lost there lives here.It is a very sad,sad tradegy.It doesn't matter who liked who,or who didn't want them together.They evidently made that decision to be together.Both sides need to RESPECT the other as both lost a very precious gift.Being nasty will not bring them back.God bless,comfort and strengthen both these families!!
hey

Circleville, OH

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Cousin wrote:
Gary was my family to.And i know his family is feeling the ssame pain,anger and hurt that you all are.And knowing them,trust me there hurting over her to.2 young people lost there lives here.It is a very sad,sad tradegy.It doesn't matter who liked who,or who didn't want them together.They evidently made that decision to be together.Both sides need to RESPECT the other as both lost a very precious gift.Being nasty will not bring them back.God bless,comfort and strengthen both these families!!
I know and I didn't mean it like they are taking it.amanda lived a straight life and was a good girl and I know he had his ups and downs but didn't deserve what happened..sorry for the miss understanding..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Gary and Amanda was very well loved and we will miss them dearly they will always live on in our hearts and memories they will never be forgotten this has been a very painful thing that has happen to both our families we will never get the answers that we want or the answers to any question that people may ask of how it happen nobody knows what happen only Gary Amanda and god knows what happen so im asking you all please no negative comments thats going to disrespect either side of the families people might think Gary wasnt no good for Amanda but as me as his cousin/sister Gary was a loving caring and very well good hearted young man that loved Amanda with all his heart and Amanda felt the same way about Gary and its not about whos good for who its about two hearts that fell in love with each other and to me thats all that matters so please lets remember the memories that we had shared with these two beloved ones and them both rest peacefully now thank you R.I.P Gary Lee Brown Jr and Amanda Blazer you both was truly loved and will be missed dearly but never forgotten!!!
awful

Pickerington, OH

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Young lives ended way too soon.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Didn't alcohol play a role in this accident? Either way its tragic, prayers to the loved ones.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 27, 2012
NO there was no ALCOHOL or DRUGS involved so please dont start a rumor of this it was proved that he fell asleep behind the wheel so please dont start drama our family is still having a hard time of this horrible accident that took our loved ones!!!!!
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#20 Oct 27, 2012
So you read the toxology?

Location hidden

#21 Oct 27, 2012
why are you even trying to start stuff it was proved there was nothing of that sort involved it was a horrible accident that happen that took the lives of our loved ones so please just stop and let our loved ones rest in peace and if you ask me your being very cowardly and you dont have a lick of respect how would you feel if it was one of your loved ones that this happen to i bet you wouldnt want people posting and accusing them of something that wasnt involved so please show some respect for both families of these loved one!!!
What I have learned

United States

#22 Oct 27, 2012
April, do not post on here again. You know the truth and the people who don't are obviously drama, attention-seekers who are so disrespectful as to not let the dead rest in peace. Both of them would be heartbroken to hear the BS being said. Just ignore this stuff, move on and live with your memories and let the nay sayers live with their own drama/stress. None of us needs to keep this crap going. We're above that. Move on and ignore this.
LISTEN

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Oct 27, 2012
I have no idea who these people were but it's very disrepectful to run your mouths about this terrible tragedy. Lives were lost isn't that enough pain ?Would you want anyone to say bad things about your loved ones ? Where is the compassion ?
R.I.P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 10 min Big Johnson 141
Omnibus bill 1 hr d pantz 1
Racist Ferguson Police 1 hr d pantz 67
Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 2 hr Lush Dave Drunk 13
Go out! Look West! See the full Moon setting. 2 hr Brice N Livingston 4
Columbus makes National News! 3 hr Reality Speaks 3
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 3 hr Zoe Regen 288
Lancaster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:58 pm PST