anyone know donna and tony palmer
PinkyD

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jan 25, 2009
Donna (nickname Dee Dee) Palmer is an older sister of TonyPalmer. they have 2 sisters that are deceased. Ann is the sister that died more than 20 years ago after leaving home and living in Lexinton, she mixed with the wrong crowd and soeone cut her throat. the other sister Beverly died in prison. she was gay. they all are children of Virginia Palmer (ginny lee) who used to work in the cafeteria at Lancaster elementry.they are good souls that have lived very hard lives. judge not.
Brittany

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 25, 2009
PinkyD wrote:
Donna (nickname Dee Dee) Palmer is an older sister of TonyPalmer. they have 2 sisters that are deceased. Ann is the sister that died more than 20 years ago after leaving home and living in Lexinton, she mixed with the wrong crowd and soeone cut her throat. the other sister Beverly died in prison. she was gay. they all are children of Virginia Palmer (ginny lee) who used to work in the cafeteria at Lancaster elementry.they are good souls that have lived very hard lives. judge not.
Ann didn't get her throat cut, she got shot.
PinkyD

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Jan 25, 2009
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann didn't get her throat cut, she got shot.
I LIVED WITH HER MOM, I WENT TO THE FUNERAL. SHE WAS BURIED WITH HER PREMIE BABY IN HER ARMS. WHO YOU TRYIN TO TELL SOMTHIN TO.
chattrbx

Jackson, KY

#24 Jan 25, 2009
PinkyD wrote:
Do you know I did not know that! I went to school with Ann! We were very good friends, I went the funeral home when that happened She & the baby wore yellow, the baby was in yellow too, it lay right in her arms! I thought very much of her. I also think alot of her mother used to take her home when I worked at school & she lived in Village Square. NOw let me get this right... tony & donna were her brother & sister, is that right? Or were they Beveraly's brother & sister? I'm totally confused. I know ginny is a very good person, she worked many long & hard hours at that school! I have another ?, was Ceryl Greene that babies daddy? he told me a long time that he was, is that true? I never did know for sure. I know it would have broken anyones heart to see her & that baby lying in the casket!
chattrbx

Jackson, KY

#25 Jan 25, 2009
PS. I thought she got shot in the stomach. Its been so long ago. Its been longer than 20 yrs ago. I was about 16 when it happened, she was older than me. She had already graduated when that happened, my son is 26 & I will be married 28 years this fall. I wasn't married yet when it happened, because I went before going to work because I couldn't go to the funneral. She was at the funeral home there in Duncan Town, either beside of or the same building where the Davis's lived. Right?
chattrbx

Jackson, KY

#26 Jan 25, 2009
PSS. I don't think that baby was to very premature! It was like an 8 month baby. Ginny & I have talked many times about it. If I'm not mistaken if they had of found her soon enough that baby would probably lived. That is if I remember correctly.
Brittany

Lexington, KY

#27 Jan 25, 2009
PinkyD wrote:
<quoted text> I LIVED WITH HER MOM, I WENT TO THE FUNERAL. SHE WAS BURIED WITH HER PREMIE BABY IN HER ARMS. WHO YOU TRYIN TO TELL SOMTHIN TO.
If you lived with her then I would know who you were & NO ONE that I know of has lived with her besides family. So, dont try to get cute over the internet.

Ms. Virgina lee is my aunt.
pinkyd

Broken Arrow, OK

#28 Jan 26, 2009
Do you know I did not know that! I went to school with Ann! We were very good friends, I went the funeral home when that happened She & the baby wore yellow, the baby was in yellow too, it lay right in her arms! I thought very much of her. I also think alot of her mother used to take her home when I worked at school & she lived in Village Square. NOw let me get this right... tony & donna were her brother & sister, is that right? Or were they Beveraly's brother & sister? I'm totally confused. I know ginny is a very good person, she worked many long & hard hours at that school! I have another ?, was Ceryl Greene that babies daddy? he told me a long time that he was, is that true? I never did know for sure. I know it would have broken anyones heart to see her & that baby lying in the casket! There were 5 children in all. theoldest is Theresa, then Ann, then Beverly, DeeDee, and Tony is the youngest.theresa left Lancaster at an early age. allraised together with the same mom.Don't know who the father of ANN'S baby is. never got to talk to her from the day she left Lancaster. I always assumed she got pregnant in Lex.sorry to her that guy had such a tragic thing happen so young.
pinkyd

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Jan 26, 2009
If you lived with her then I would know who you were & NO ONE that I know of has lived with her besides family. So, dont try to get cute over the internet.
Ms. Virgina lee is my aunt. Ask your aunt. you weren't even born child. that would make you either Brenda's daughter, or if ginny lee is your ''great aunt'', you would be Renee's daughter, if either is the case why you on topix asking if anyone knows the Thorton boy, he would be your cousin or brother. sorry you are wrong.
pinkyd

Broken Arrow, OK

#30 Jan 26, 2009
PS. I thought she got shot in the stomach. Its been so long ago. Its been longer than 20 yrs ago. I was about 16 when it happened, she was older than me. She had already graduated when that happened, my son is 26 & I will be married 28 years this fall. I wasn't married yet when it happened, because I went before going to work because I couldn't go to the funneral. She was at the funeral home there in Duncan Town, either beside of or the same building where the Davis's lived. Right? No , she was at church on campbell street. and it was more than 20 years ago. was making a point to an obliviously very young person.
chattrbx

Jackson, KY

#31 Jan 26, 2009
pinkyd wrote:
PS. I thought she got shot in the stomach. Its been so long ago. Its been longer than 20 yrs ago. I was about 16 when it happened, she was older than me. She had already graduated when that happened, my son is 26 & I will be married 28 years this fall. I wasn't married yet when it happened, because I went before going to work because I couldn't go to the funneral. She was at the funeral home there in Duncan Town, either beside of or the same building where the Davis's lived. Right? No , she was at church on campbell street. and it was more than 20 years ago. was making a point to an obliviously very young person.
She was laid out in Duncan Town. I was 16. She was about a yr or 2 older than I was. We used to smoke in GCHS reestrooms! Thats how we met. I am not any relation to her! I don't know how they are adding to my posts like that. Evidently don't know how to use topix very well! I imagine her funeral was at the church most are, but she was laid out at that old funeral home! The one where they found the skeletal remains back in the late summer early fall of this yr!
Brittany

Lexington, KY

#32 Jan 26, 2009
pinkyd wrote:
Ms. Virgina lee is my aunt. Ask your aunt. you weren't even born child. that would make you either Brenda's daughter, or if ginny lee is your ''great aunt'', you would be Renee's daughter, if either is the case why you on topix asking if anyone knows the Thorton boy, he would be your cousin or brother. sorry you are wrong.
WTF?
I wasn't on topix asking who he was, someone else asked & i commented on the forum so you are wrong there. Someone said "He is the guy that his parents live out by hubble park with all the chicken " & i replied "no, thats not him." - I know who Will is, so why would i be asking if anyone knew him? I was clearing up what someione else had said. Gosh, pay closer attention.
& its ThorNton with an "N"
i do

Danville, KY

#33 Jan 26, 2009
yeahh dey black , i know em .. & do speak
to em when i see em in dha streets .
mamaD

Broken Arrow, OK

#34 Jan 26, 2009
ann's funeral was at the church on south campbell.
chattrbx wrote:
<quoted text>She was laid out in Duncan Town. I was 16. She was about a yr or 2 older than I was. We used to smoke in GCHS reestrooms! Thats how we met. I am not any relation to her! I don't know how they are adding to my posts like that. Evidently don't know how to use topix very well! I imagine her funeral was at the church most are, but she was laid out at that old funeral home! The one where they found the skeletal remains back in the late summer early fall of this yr!
mamaD

Broken Arrow, OK

#35 Jan 26, 2009
Ann's funeral was not in Duncan town. it was at the Predestinarian church on south Campbell.she passed in the very early 80's. approximately 25 years ago. God rest her soul.
Meow

Lexington, KY

#36 Jan 31, 2009
brther an sis,troubled.
chattrbx

Pikeville, KY

#37 Feb 2, 2009
There is something weird going on here. I'mnot PinkyD, but my stuff keeps getting posted under her name!! I didn't say her funeral was in Duncan Town thats where she was laid out at before funeral!!!!She was in a yellow gown & baby was in a yellow sleeper lying in her arm!!!! It WAS A PITTIFUL SIGHT! I was from Buckeye & she welcomed me with open arms!!! she was a very dear friend to me!!!
TRUTH

Danville, KY

#38 Sep 10, 2012
Tony Palmer is a sorry excuse for a father and a Man, I know from experience,sadly, A mistake I'll NEVER make again!!!!!!!!!!
help

Danville, KY

#39 Sep 11, 2012
Don't ever let Tony Palmer borrow any money from you. I felt sorry for him one time when he called me begging for money and he told me some big lie. I gave him quite a bit of money and he promised to pay it back when he got paid but of course, he never did. He can really feed you a line of bull!! Beware!
the crack heads

Lexington, KY

#40 Oct 16, 2012
they are crack heads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Definition Of Garrard County 10 hr Telling the truth 1
Schaper stomper toy trucks Thu fallguy 1
Dexter Padgett Thu lookin 1
Mollie Lane Thu paper 1
Rachel black Wed racer 23
Easy money Apr 27 hayhay 6
Dillon Lane Apr 27 Buffy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages