To all da haters
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Keep on hatin cause ima be a jobless food stamp fed Sei drawin maniac !!!!!!! Until my rapping takes off
lol

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Good Luck
grrrr

Janesville, WI

#4 Jan 9, 2013
you got nothin better to do than act as rick on topix? really? you sir or maam are pathetic and deserve to have your children smacked. ive seen you all over topix being a lying snake. are u jealous of him? I mean he just put out a cd didnt he? I dont really listen to his music but i keep up with his f.b. hes #4 on the reverbnation charts sounds like hes making moves and your sitten around behind a pc with your finger knuckle deep in your butt. you called him a rat...ive seen that man do all of his time everytime and has new charges now that hes fightin...how is he broke and a bum with a 5000 dollar lawyer and a 5000 dollar cash bond made? Ive been in rooms with him and seen for myself him pull out three thousand dollars to make a purchase. I know the real Rick. you do not.get off his penis.
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Haha u sound like a dope head loser, I would be really proud to say hey I love seein dope dealers wods of cash and u said in a room so how much dope did u get for that pie of yours haha when u respond please let us know if u have a job or draw a crazy check cause I bet I already know the answer !!!!!! Haha ur pathetic
snitch money

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
I'm sure that was the money the police gave him to make buys with. His shitty music isn't the only thing he records.
gc resident

Gary, IN

#7 Jan 10, 2013
snitch money wrote:
I'm sure that was the money the police gave him to make buys with. His shitty music isn't the only thing he records.
prove it
gc resident

Gary, IN

#8 Jan 10, 2013
the real Rick wrote:
Haha u sound like a dope head loser, I would be really proud to say hey I love seein dope dealers wods of cash and u said in a room so how much dope did u get for that pie of yours haha when u respond please let us know if u have a job or draw a crazy check cause I bet I already know the answer !!!!!! Haha ur pathetic
if ur associated with him then u must do dope as well. how do u know so much about RICK? u must of been puttin money in his pockets some how. lol
I bet fuccced ur female or sumthing N thats y u cant get him off ur brain....or is ur name ben or vanesa? he will eventually find out who u are and just like the police told him. nobody knows more about gc than rick. its on his Buy tapes. dont be surprised when he finds oit who you are and makes u look like a bloomin fag thru music on youtube....GETEM RICK! THEY ONLY HATEN CAUSE THEY ENVY YOU! and u keep sayin tye same thing over n over about him. i know tons of ppl on foodstamps and live in government housing...ur mother probably does and if she dont then shes probably suckin cox in hell terance lol.
rick stillborn simpson

Gary, IN

#9 Jan 10, 2013
my homie just called and told me about these new posts....I pray ur children are born blind and deaf and i pray chester gets ahold of them. keep on with it. ill find u out soon. and ill put ur whole family thru hell and leave alone just so u can watch. ur goin past some creepin around n cuttin tires
grrrrr

Gary, IN

#10 Jan 10, 2013
snitch money wrote:
so the police gave him three grand to make buys with lmao do u hear ur self ? think logical now. lol the police dont give an informant three grand and they damn sure dont do the buys out of there own home. and this was months ago. i was only there with a friend getting a L. and he was buyin 2 flat screen tv's you dumb individual. RICK IS NO SNITCH.
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Hey Rick what ya gonna do whip my ass hahahahahahahaha u are but a wee little boy hahahahahahahaha
rick stillborn simpson

Gary, IN

#12 Jan 10, 2013
post ur name
rick stillborn simpson

Gary, IN

#13 Jan 10, 2013
ill show u how broke i am when payment is made to have it tooken care of
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha your such a weak little man , what are u gonna do slingshot a spoon full of coleslaw in my eyes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
I will post my name when u post how much your SSI check is every month and how much u get in food stamps hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah just kidding I really don't wanna know !!!!!!
fckdagump

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 10, 2013
Ppl are so fckn stupid ...y in the fck do u care what rick is doing considering if ur from the humor ur doing the same...must of took ur business...plus he's abt to b on the conspiracy tour while u sit back and finger ur ass to his success ...so worry abt ur own and get off the fckn internet and step up to him like a man...cause u snd like a scared lil boy urself

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Rick it is obvious that the person messing with you is nothing more than a coward. I mean it is easy to talk a lot on the internet. That's why he won't post his name, he knows that posting his name would come with a beating lol. But don't let p*ssy haters get to ya, you making money, and you know people be liking your music, so F*ck what that dude has to say. His day will come, and Karma will hit him like a F*cking bus.... Whoop Whoop.....
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2013
U all backin up Rick an u losers don't post your name either hahaha
yep

Juneau, WI

#20 Jan 11, 2013
looks like he wants to be rick! his name on here is the real rick simpson. hagaha get a life u loser. who gets up at 7 in the am to bash on topix...obviously you do...LOSER! go hang ur self like phil taylor did idiot! HEY RICK FEEL GLAD YOU GOT PPL STARTING DIScUSIONS ABOUT U AND UsES UR NAME UR ON YOUR WAY HOMIE! LET THA FAGGOT HATE!
the real Rick

Versailles, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Yep !!!! Hahaha wat loser another check drawin dope head
thatguy
#22 Jan 11, 2013
tabitha francis. she attened lancaster college gave me a std. ive been tryin to contact her. she needs to get help she has to know she infected and she needs to stop infecting peopl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Dailey 3 hr idk 2
Donte logan (Jul '13) 14 hr lovedick 18
Matthew Barbour Mon Har 1
Lindsey at subway Mon Higuy 1
Its Your Birthday!! Jun 26 slneasome 1
Nikki woods Jun 25 Beast mode 2
Emily Miracle (Jan '12) Jun 25 Emily 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages