Do you approve of Brenda S. Powers as...

Do you approve of Brenda S. Powers as Mayor?

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angie

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Not the person for the kob!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Angie as in Angie Hubbard of Paint Lick (who doesn't even live in the city limits and thus should not be trying to influence people against Mayor Powers.)

Still blaming the mayor for Brandon ODing? No one forced him to take the drugs. Perhaps it's time for you to look deep inside yourself and your family for why Brandon turned to drugs to begin with. Your witch hunt is very, very old.
Angie Hubbard

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Wide-Opened Eyes wrote:
Angie as in Angie Hubbard of Paint Lick (who doesn't even live in the city limits and thus should not be trying to influence people against Mayor Powers.)
Still blaming the mayor for Brandon ODing? No one forced him to take the drugs. Perhaps it's time for you to look deep inside yourself and your family for why Brandon turned to drugs to begin with. Your witch hunt is very, very old.
llook this is Angie Hubbard I didnt do this forum? But as far as looking into my family my family didn't have a thing to do with Brandon's death.an as far as blaming anyone for Brandon they know who they r they r the ones that supplied him with the dope .so just maybe u are one of the dope dealers that supplied Brandon with it huh! If ur women or man enough to sit on the computer .an hide ur name that's just a chicken s**t coward to me.as far as influencing anyone against Brenda that's not true I have my option just like everyone else does.an I have made it real clear how Brandon's case was handle it was messed up from the get go ..that's a known fact.so unless u know what the hell ur talkin about keep my name outta your mouth I don't need to get on here an put nothing I know my facts got the paper work to prove it.an if ur like I said women enough or man enough everyone knows where I live I do live in the county but..........all my taxes and bussiness is in Lancaster so u must not know as much as u thought u did..so if u have a problem with positions then u need to suck it up an get a life.u must ..so peace out ! One of lancasters finest!
Angie Hubbard

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Wide-Opened Eyes wrote:
btw how ya know so much bout Brandon's oding?unless u worked the case or maybe a supplier like I said in the other post .an u are barking up the wrong tree ...because I will not give up until there's justice for Brandon.an god forbid maybe 1 day u will not have to bury one of ur childern or a close loved one that died in the hands of a dope dealer.an then maybe u can have some compassion for the hubbards.trash is the only word I can think of.an ur day will come an I pray that wrath is severe.have a good day !trash!Brenda powers follower! Or alen Weston!
Angie Hubbard

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2012
And ur right I can be a witch a witch after the dope dealer that killed our baby!
help

Danville, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Angie Hubbard wrote:
<quoted text>llook this is Angie Hubbard I didnt do this forum? But as far as looking into my family my family didn't have a thing to do with Brandon's death.an as far as blaming anyone for Brandon they know who they r they r the ones that supplied him with the dope .so just maybe u are one of the dope dealers that supplied Brandon with it huh! If ur women or man enough to sit on the computer .an hide ur name that's just a chicken s**t coward to me.as far as influencing anyone against Brenda that's not true I have my option just like everyone else does.an I have made it real clear how Brandon's case was handle it was messed up from the get go ..that's a known fact.so unless u know what the hell ur talkin about keep my name outta your mouth I don't need to get on here an put nothing I know my facts got the paper work to prove it.an if ur like I said women enough or man enough everyone knows where I live I do live in the county but..........all my taxes and bussiness is in Lancaster so u must not know as much as u thought u did..so if u have a problem with positions then u need to suck it up an get a life.u must ..so peace out ! One of lancasters finest!
I don't know much about this situation, but didn't he take the drugs on his own? If I die from a bad drugs tomorrow, won't it be my felt that I took the drugs in the first place? Why would you blame others? He wasn't forced, was he???
Angie Hubbard

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much about this situation, but didn't he take the drugs on his own? If I die from a bad drugs tomorrow, won't it be my felt that I took the drugs in the first place? Why would you blame others? He wasn't forced, was he???
that's right u don't know he whole situation.an maybe he did take some on his own but...the amount that was in him wasn't possible for him too...I'm not being a b***h but ppl needs to mind there own bussiness N keep my name an family outta there mouth.an as far as Brandon there's a lot of facts that the public don't know.,but....they soon will know! By the time I get done everybody will know exactly what went on ,in Lancaster an highland ave.an if u did take the drugs an die .my opinion it's just as much the dope dealers fault than yours.and maybe ur family would feel the same way.if go to the dope dealers house an get messed up on dope an they keep feeding it to u then YES it is the dope dealers fault.And just for the record the facts will reveal,yes he was forced! And that's all I'm saying for now the rest will be known soon!
help

Danville, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Looking forward to hearing the whole story. I had a friend that died the same way from bad drugs but his parents never blamed anyone because they said that if he hadn't taken them in the first place it would never have happened. If you don't mess with drugs then you don't have to worry about the drug dealers!
dufus

London, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2012
I absolutely DO NOT approve of Brenda Powers as Mayor. I think she has made a laughing stock out of Garrard County. That Mayor's office is nothing but a 3 ring circus with Allen Weston as her head CLOWN. Really what has she accomplished? After 2 years she still does not know her job and still does not know what her responsibilities are. The only one she has helped in Garrard is Allen Weston and that is shameful. She can not be that stupid to not know what he has done over the past 2 years but she continues to support him. I WILL NEVER vote for her in a furture election.
So true

London, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2012
amen
Angie Hubbard

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
help wrote:
Looking forward to hearing the whole story. I had a friend that died the same way from bad drugs but his parents never blamed anyone because they said that if he hadn't taken them in the first place it would never have happened. If you don't mess with drugs then you don't have to worry about the drug dealers!
I don't mess with drugs an sure don't mess with the dealers .its ashame that such young lives are being lost because of the drugs.an we as a community need to step up an protect the childern that are growing up in our city and county.ppl needs to open there month an protect the childern.im sorry about ur friend .its an epidemic it's everywhere just not here.but the thing about it is we need to stop it an stick together not against each other he said she said crap.well like I said Brandon didn't do it on his own an no one can convince me any different.have a good 1 !
MomToMom

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Angie, I am sorry for the loss of your son. I wish you Godspeed in finding the answers to your questions. I cannot imagine the pain you feel from the loss of your child. I don't know you or the other posters who are commenting in this forum, but I can tell you I think it is a sad time in this world when one downgrades anothers dead child. That should never happen.
May you find peace in your faith and may you find strength to continue your fight in seeking justice for you son.
not a coward

Danville, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2013
I'm not a coward just don't want to get wraped up in online arguments. Brandon was a good friend of mine no i myself choose not to partake in doing drugs i have a great job and have to keep it. I always told him about Christ and how he could replace the hunger for pills with the hunger for knowledge of Christ I seen him 7 hours before he died and told preached the same stuff to him. Now we all have free will no doubt but it didn't help to have someone giving all the free pills to him in exchange for god knows what u want the dealers look no further where he was found. Enough said. Cops know but will not do shit. That person is there eyes and ears on the streets. And in exchange they get to stay out of jail and keep there kids. I'm so sorry for your loss brandon had a good heart and I know he is with the king. I doubt anything will be done about his death here on earth but we all will stand in front of Jesus one day and will answer for our sins. Could care less about the government its all messed up any way. We spent 368 million dollars advertasing Obama care. The population of these united states is 320 million. People. So why didn't they just give us all a million dollars ?????
Rocky Hollow

London, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Well. AW was able to shoot his neighbor dead. The guy was totally out of control, less of a problem now.

Brenda. The last time I felt as embarrassed I was in a track meet running the 180 yard hurdles and didn't wear my jock strap that day. That actually happened but Brenda doesn't embarrass me as much. I think she should stay. We? voted her in and we should enjoy our time with her as Mayor. There is no telling what we'll find out next. Maybe a mud wrestling event. Reality TV with the furniture company sponsoring it. Naked golf outing with Cowboy's sponsoring it:-)) Yes, our neighbors and good people. A business is a business. Folks, you just can't buy these stories and our neighbor counties are just in stitches. We supply some the best episodes, continuing drama and they have increased the newspaper sales. And we needed a Business Development Manager........
confused

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Delete
Robbin Hood

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2013
Strikes again!!! BaaaaahaaaAa
Rocky Hollow

London, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2013
Robin. I missed you. Wondered where you were a couple weeks ago. You are "confused" and "Robin Hood". I don't think your confused. Is you dad doing OK?
mmmm

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Just kidding rocky hollow lol guess i just miss gettin you all riled up..but I'm calling a truce..not gonna delete..and oh for the record my dad is doing great..how have u been?
Rocky Hollow

London, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2013
mmmm wrote:
Just kidding rocky hollow lol guess i just miss gettin you all riled up..but I'm calling a truce..not gonna delete..and oh for the record my dad is doing great..how have u been?
I think I'm doing well. Hate that it got cold so quickly but it is Kentucky. My wife has been in and out of hospital for the last 30 days. Two major surgeries basically to fix the first surgery. Hope she can come home in a couple days. Hospitals are no place to get well!

You keep exercising your rights. Nobody should care that much since this is America. Glad your family is doing well.
mmmm

United States

#21 Nov 14, 2013
Sorry to hear that..Hope and pray things go well..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any one know Nina Bennett from Highland ave ? Tue Mirly 9
Thoughts? Mon Brandon 2
Snapchat (Nov '16) Mon dork medley 6
Repo Mon Crazy 5
Jason&Natalie Sutton Mon Neighbor 52
Evan seagraves Sun Mirly 3
How to get a Lancaster job Apr 22 Disgusted 19

Lancaster Jobs

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages