First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ITS ME BITCH

Lexington, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2012
Irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops don't issue the violation, animal control does... enough said!!
YALL are freakin crazy. who cares if the cops issue tickets or not u aint got nothing better to talk about besides a leash law. are u serious!!!
Irritated

Flemingsburg, KY

#22 Jun 24, 2012
why wrote:
well i think differently, if You see a dog lying on the road go around it. If you see a animal laying on the sidewalk go around it. If the dog chases you up the road who flippin cares, whats the worst that could happen it mugg you wow people yall act like stuck up rich snobs i some are but the animals dont know any different pull your panties up and tell the owner to do somthing about there animals. dont just get on the computer and mouth about it thats like trying to find a left handed screw driver,, useless . you choose where to live, not the animals
The comment above sounds just like the non-intelligent one who works down on the river!! lol
Good Laugh

United States

#23 Jul 18, 2012
I wish someone would sue the city over their kid being bit by a vicious dog that the stupid dog warden wouldn't pick up...they need hire Legacy to go down to the river and TAKE OUT THE DAMN TRASH. This is a piss poor faility with piss poor personnel.
Get Your Facts

Lexington, KY

#24 Jul 30, 2012
There is a leash law it is county wide.

Cops can issue tickets it does not have to be the dog warden.

Not even sure you all know who the dog warden is. If there is a dog loose, call them to pick it up.

Otherwise you all need to find something better to complain about.
Get your facts

Lexington, KY

#25 Jul 30, 2012
dogs can run loose in their yards
Nightime

Lexington, KY

#26 Jan 26, 2014
katdog wrote:
Yes, there is a leash law. Enforcing it can be tough for anyone, because, the ones who let their dogs roam, normally have no I.d. on the animal, and thereby cannot be charged with damages the animal may cause, fines, etc.. if the animal is hit, or injured,.... again, no tags, no responsibility and gee, aren't dogs and pups replaceable, just like a broken toy????? That is the USUAL thought process of someone who can't be bothered to properly care for their dog. As far as the cats, a few "well meaning", but irresponsible, folks feed the feral cats and they just get out of control QUICK!
OWNERS NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR PETS, OR, TURN THEM OVER TO ANIMAL SERVICES.
What get's me, is why a select few feel so special. Such as cleverly turning the dog loose at night. When most everyone else keeps their dog up. If your dog can't stay in your yard, then put it up or give it away to someone who isn't too lazy to care for your hungry dog!
Him

Danville, KY

#27 Jan 26, 2014
Maybe Lonnie Napier should put his dog john back in his kennel before may so he don't get whipped
white dog

Madison, TN

#28 Jan 29, 2014
Put it up or the shelter will!
interested

Versailles, KY

#29 Jan 29, 2014
There is a leash law, but the DOGS have a hard time getting their irresponsible owners to stand still long enough to get it around "their" necks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GodFathers 5 hr slick Rick 24
Halloween Trick-or-Treat schedule? 7 hr I have some coats... 6
drugs at the shop 8 hr knows 22
nose 10 hr bigboy 1
katlyn phillips 13 hr gcgirl2 1
Who will win the Lancaster city council race . 14 hr Dnt need 4
Godfather's and the " No kid without a coat dri... 17 hr Guest 9
Lancaster Dating
Find my Match

Lancaster Jobs