Garrard County Animal Shelter In Desp...

Garrard County Animal Shelter In Desperate Need Of Public's Help

There are 3 comments on the KLEX TV story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Garrard County Animal Shelter In Desperate Need Of Public's Help. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

It wasn't long ago LEX 18 was telling you about financial and overcrowding problems at the Garrard County Humane Society.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Shelter volunteer

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
We are still in need of donations, dog food, cat food, liter, we need adopters; rescues any help is appreciated.

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2012
My tax dollars are suppose to be used to help fund that stupid place. Where is all the money? Change the people running that stinking place and you might get some help! The county is suppose to be over this place let them buy you some things.
Shelter supporter

Sarasota, FL

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Tax dollars are used to find the shelter. The shelter stays packed full so likeany shelters we ask for the communities support. We are finishing a new building and will soon be moving all of this takes a lot of money.

If you do not want to help that is fine but being rude about the shelter employees or director is in called for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pentecostal fellowship church (Apr '12) 1 hr the chosen one 24
fivestar 1 hr ruler of the world 1
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 8 hr Molly 260
Nicholas Reed 14 hr Girlnextdoor 1
Trash man 16 hr Single 8
looking for black women Wed gcb 4
David Foley Tue Trapped 1

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance