HelloWorld

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Do you remember how people gave to her for her daughter, and did a big benfit for them because she couldn't pay for the medical bills? I think you should know that she can afford a BIG swimming pool! This is why Garrard people can't trust to do much for the Garrard people. People like this ruin it for all!!
beth a parent

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Now she is doin beauty shows to raise money for allie again!! And allie usually ends up winning!! This lady is a joke!!
Umm

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
What's wrong with her daughter? Like what medical condition/s does she have?
beth a parent

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2012
No idea
hummm

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2012
seems there more than one begging ,they have several cars .Its the people who have to work every day and dont sit at home and i saw 2 gambling that received a lot of help .Its a sin to take and not need it
beth a parent

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Scam artist
friendsof GC

Merrillville, IN

#7 Sep 10, 2012
I dont know how any of you can sit back and talk about a child!
Not sure where people get their information from! As for one, there are not such events as BEAUTY SHOWS! Her daughter does not compete in her events and for anyone that is not aware of how pageants goes, you can get sponsors and scholarships to attend such events as beauty pageants. I feel if you really knew this family, you would not be dogging them. All I can say, YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY IT TO HER FACE!!!!!!!
beth

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Oh honey when i get the chance i will tell her to her face
friendsof GC

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 10, 2012
You should just call her I have her number !!!
BTW she does work everyday and just took another part time job they are over $200,000 in medical bills just for 1 doctor. shame shame on bashing innocent people on here :(:(:(
deedo 39

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 10, 2012
dont know much about the pageant deal but I have seen these comments and ridiculous statements from all of you and just to warn you... she takes much pride in her daughter and what is said about her! I WOULD NOT ADVICE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO GET UP IN HER FACE AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER DAUGHTER!!! YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS OR NERVE TO DO THAT!!
If any of you are so upset with her then call her or email her! your not too brave or you would let her know right off how you feel!!! Promise! I would bash a face in a heart beat if anyone talked about my kids to my face and I KNOW she will defend her daughter in a nice way! She will not stup to your level of ignorance but in a nice polite way you will know how she feels!
beth

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Dont think anyone said anything nasty about her daughter from what i read
beth

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Couldnt have said it better!
friendsof GC

Tipton, IN

#14 Sep 11, 2012
I am sorry to say. They dont work in tobacco and NONE of them are illegal. Taxes are paid just as you pay them, if you work! They have been in this town for several years , so its not like they just arrived. I feel you may be getting this well known family mixed up with another family. There daughter has been released to attend her first year inside the school setting cause past years she physically couldnt make it through a full day. I am happy she has been able to do a hobby as she has found in pageants cause she physically CAN NOT do sports at school. Pray for them , dont talk about them.
deedo 39

Tipton, IN

#15 Sep 11, 2012
tobacco is NOT the only job Hispanics does.
They have descent jobs and does the best for their family. Our community and citizens like this family and all they do to help others in need. May I ask , why you feel the way to do toward them? Just asking nicely? No hard feelings!
Ky State

Andrews, TX

#16 Sep 20, 2012
If you will look online at the Kentucky Secretary of State you will see that she doens't have a business to be doing pageants. She is not register. Won't be long the state and IRS will be coming for her for unpaid taxes.
ellie

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Turn her in
Ky State

Berea, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2012
I did, even gave the date and place for the state pageant in November. They where very interested. They wanted to know if she had a website and I gave that to them too.
ellie

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Good she needs to b stopped
deedo 39

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Sep 26, 2012
You gals/guys are ridiculous!!! LOL stupid ass!
deedo 39

Mount Vernon, KY

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Your an idiot !!! You dont even know when & what the pageant is. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy with dreads at workout anytime 24 min wondering 8
wildest public places uve had sex in while insi... (Oct '09) 26 min some dude 91
Nick Hall 39 min Curious 1
hilla gorilla 49 min judy hill 16
Annoying neighbors on lake view dr (Sep '14) 2 hr wonder 68
transsexual 11 hr gcb 3
GodFathers (Jun '14) Sun Curious 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages