First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Its ridiculous how many pill heads are in such a small town these people are giving anywhere from 5-35 bucks for 1 pill while their families are paying for it! I think something really needs to be done about prescription abuse. My friends and people I know are hurting from this.Not trying to rat but these drs. really need to watch what their doing!! Most scripts wrote arent even needed!
wolfman

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2011
I agree these pill heads pay that big price for a pill and drive a beat up piece of jun. then they r so stupid that people dont know it all u gotta do is look at em or watch how they act. theres needs to be tougher laws and the ones who get caught stop making rats out of em and letting em go that doesnt help anything. the cops need to do their jobs and stop thinking about politics.
lucy

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2011
These cops seem to turn their heads if we can see it why dont they. pill abuse is a big issue for garrard and surrounding counties i just hate seeing families ruined and thats exactly what its doing. i just dont understand it and probably never will.
Yep Yep

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Cops turn there heads because they are only after money, why do you think people like Roy Browning gets out of jail so often. I know he has been caught selling crack 4 or 5 times. Cops only stay focused on the few people that they think are doing stuff, while the entire town is being flooded by pills. I wish I was a cop, I know all kinds of people that sell drugs. Lancaster would be cleaned up in like a week.
wolfman

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2011
I wish u was a cop to then im about sick of the same thing going on and kids being done like this
dumb or what

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2011
Heard they busted kayla bowman in nicholasville. I knew that family was in drugs and it took the nicholasville cop to catch them and not the lancaster police. She finally gets caught but her sister and husband hasnt got caught yet so they must have cop friends here in lancaster.
lucy

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2011
I just think its ridiculous that they have pain clinics and hand out these pills for no reason why would anybody wanna snort a pill up their nose and pay 30+dollars for it when u know their kids could use it I just think its crazy I hope everyone that sells a pill gets caught they r just taking from children and destroying families. if they r prescribed to u takem urself and stop selling em. and taking food stamps for em thats to feed their kids so think before u do this its not right!!
yep yep

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2011
If everyone is so worried about all the pill dealers in Lancaster, why don't people put names and address on here, everyone knows that the police read the crap that's on here, They may not be able to go off of tips on here, but it would def. let them know who to watch.
so then

Danville, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2011
Yep Yep wrote:
Cops turn there heads because they are only after money, why do you think people like Roy Browning gets out of jail so often. I know he has been caught selling crack 4 or 5 times. Cops only stay focused on the few people that they think are doing stuff, while the entire town is being flooded by pills. I wish I was a cop, I know all kinds of people that sell drugs. Lancaster would be cleaned up in like a week.
So you know all kinds of people peddling and in another post want people to post names and addresses. Why don't you start by posting the one s you claim to know or are you just one yourself?
yep yep

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2011
Nope, I am not a pill head, I do smoke weed, but the reason I don't say shit is because I have friends that sell. And I don't rat, unless it directly involves me or my family, I stay out of other peoples business, I do think that pills are a major problem in this town, but I am not the one complaining about it. My family does not do pills, and the friends of mine that do are big enough to make there own mistakes. Would I be heartbroken if they got caught, no, but I wouldn't want to be out smoking weed and some a$$hole tell on me, so why would I rat on them. The friends I am talking about have never once ratted me out for anything, friends have loyalty, and until they are a danger to themselves I am not going to be the one to turn them in.
citizen

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2011
there isnt enough space on topix to post all the names but lets just say cartersville harmons lick, drakes creek these are about the worst areas Ive seen. I dont think the cops care cause some of em are related.
lucy

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2011
It doesnt do any good to say anything u can tell exactly who and where and they dont get bothered theres a girl in harmons lick that does it all and does favors or something so she dont go to jail. u might as well walk up and pat em on the back and say good job.
LLAM

Versailles, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2011
lucy wrote:
I just think its ridiculous that they have pain clinics and hand out these pills for no reason why would anybody wanna snort a pill up their nose and pay 30+dollars for it when u know their kids could use it I just think its crazy I hope everyone that sells a pill gets caught they r just taking from children and destroying families. if they r prescribed to u takem urself and stop selling em. and taking food stamps for em thats to feed their kids so think before u do this its not right!!
yes i agree with you
dr j

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2011
citizen wrote:
Its ridiculous how many pill heads are in such a small town these people are giving anywhere from 5-35 bucks for 1 pill while their families are paying for it! I think something really needs to be done about prescription abuse. My friends and people I know are hurting from this.Not trying to rat but these drs. really need to watch what their doing!! Most scripts wrote arent even needed!
it's so easy for ppl who can live a pain free life without pills, to judge those who can't, pain is subjective so there is no way in hell you can measure a persons pain by looking at them. Mind ur business and thank your lucky stars you don't live in pain !
gina

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Let me tell u something i have pain everyday and already had 2 surgeries and i dont take pain pills its just some people get hooked because they are simple minded and think thats what they need oh yea dr j we all know your a addict!! dont think u can come on here and say pain u aint worked a hard day in ur life ur pain comes from where u gonna get ur next fix
yep yep

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Dr. j There is a difference between living in pain, and abusing the medication. And I do know what I am talking about, there are some mornings that I can't hardly get up out of bed, because my back and knee hurt so bad in the mornings. I take I.B. Profin. Just because you are in pain, that does not mean you have to be a strung out junkie, stealing everyone's stuff. These people that are out stealing stuff are not the people living in pain, they are the drug addicts that probably have no pain to begin with. Just ask Gina, she says she is in pain, and she doesn't sound like she is out stealing people's stuff. I think Dr j just wants people to feel sorry for him because he is a junky P.O.S. You don't realize pills destroy just as many if not more lives than the save. And for some reason it seems twice as bad in Lancaster.
dr j

Kathleen, GA

#18 Dec 3, 2011
yep yep wrote:
Dr. j There is a difference between living in pain, and abusing the medication. And I do know what I am talking about, there are some mornings that I can't hardly get up out of bed, because my back and knee hurt so bad in the mornings. I take I.B. Profin. Just because you are in pain, that does not mean you have to be a strung out junkie, stealing everyone's stuff. These people that are out stealing stuff are not the people living in pain, they are the drug addicts that probably have no pain to begin with. Just ask Gina, she says she is in pain, and she doesn't sound like she is out stealing people's stuff. I think Dr j just wants people to feel sorry for him because he is a junky P.O.S. You don't realize pills destroy just as many if not more lives than the save. And for some reason it seems twice as bad in Lancaster.
for every one person who abuses narcotic pain meds , there are hundreds who do not. The we're designed , developed for a reason.. If IBU works for you consider yourself lucky. There is an organization called The Final Exit ppl who help ppl that are in so much pain the only answer is getting help to bite that final bullet. How superior self righteous u sound. Without knowing anything about me u have determined how much pain I have an called me a druggie. Your snide remarks tell me u kno nothing about real pain. You just think the majority is against pain meds, well you are dead wrong !what another person decides to do for their pain is none of ur business, just the way it shud be.
gina

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2011
Dr.j I know u and ur family your all abusers so go cry on some other topic ur a pill head plain and simple. If u have as much pain as u say then go get shock treatment it may help ur mind also cause it couldnt hurt it. To every pill head and dealer I know I hate u for what ur doing to our community and families. Think about it ur nothing more than junkies who no one trust or ever will why dont u move out of our town ur taking up usefull space u bunch of low life deadbeats!!!!
dr j

Kathleen, GA

#20 Dec 7, 2011
gina wrote:
Dr.j I know u and ur family your all abusers so go cry on some other topic ur a pill head plain and simple. If u have as much pain as u say then go get shock treatment it may help ur mind also cause it couldnt hurt it. To every pill head and dealer I know I hate u for what ur doing to our community and families. Think about it ur nothing more than junkies who no one trust or ever will why dont u move out of our town ur taking up usefull space u bunch of low life deadbeats!!!!
Gina, you are psychotic not a psychic, there will come a day you will need meds and I can predict you wont refuse, Stand at the bedside of someone dying of bone cancer, or a man passing a kidney stone and tell them no. Someday either you, your parents or siblings will need pain meds. When that day comes, please think of me cause like it or not that day will come, you have created a lot of Karma for yourself. Don't dis real pain Pts because of the abuseres you obviously have in your life. A very few leave this world without experiencing great pain in their life. You trying to sound hard an tough related to ppl needing pain meds, it just makes you sound clueless . Your day will come.
big deal

United States

#21 Dec 7, 2011
There are user and then there are abusers, but there is a very fine line between the two. If you take them as perscribed for 1 month and stop guess what you get the same reaction as the guy who eats them like tic-tacs.I had back surgery years ago need it again. I live with pain everyday don't take anything I deal with it. If I took a pill everytime I was hurting I would be as f@#&ed up as Paul East.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi guy looking 4 hr jim 2
misty Gibson 18 hr Steve 2
Deleted threads 20 hr Ralph t 75
the unit ......... Mon THE UNIT 1
Unit? Mon THE UNIT 10
edwin bull preston May 3 trouble 14
Stanford Taco Bell May 3 Danny 4
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]