I know it all

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2009
shes awesome. i cant believe that prick derek broke up with her and showed up at the football game with some....girl....!! horrible. she needs to walk up to him and slap him in the face chew him out and walk away, never looking back
her friend

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2009
hate to say it but i agree completly!! she can do soooo much better..
Saraya

Clarkson, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2009
This is Saraya, I'm Kendra's best friend, and also friends with Derek. I'm just here to clear this mess up. First of all, it wasn't Derek's fault that he broke up with her. He thinks he'll be moving in about a month and broke it off early so they wouldn't just get closer and then have to always be apart. Second, he wasn't cheating on Kendra with the girl, he just met her and they hung out AFTER Derek and Kendra broke up. Kendra knows this for a fact, and she is currently getting over it. The two have considered getting back together when and if he moves back next year.
Saraya

Clarkson, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2009
This is Saraya, I'm Kendra's best friend, and also friends with Derek. I'm just here to clear this mess up. First of all, it wasn't Derek's fault that he broke up with her. He thinks he'll be moving in about a month and broke it off early so they wouldn't just get closer and then have to always be apart. Second, he wasn't cheating on Kendra with the girl, he just met her and they hung out AFTER Derek and Kendra broke up. Kendra knows this for a fact, and she is currently getting over it. The two have considered getting back together when and if he moves back next year.
she had it coming

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2009
She annoys me, she had every little thing that happened to her coming. She's not ugly, but she's not pretty either. But I think Derek was right. He could do better, and she needs to get over it.
Supergirl

Kathleen, GA

#6 Sep 29, 2009
Apperently tho he has been talking to this other girl forthe past month. sorry Saraya, but please explain that one to me, granted it seems like a touch of Karma, but i told her that. If he's trying not to get anyone attatched the best way would have been to let her get over it with out him and his lip ring kissing some other girl the day after
trunklover

AOL

#7 Oct 28, 2009
I love the way of his greasy skin! It feels like I/m making out with a french fry! His nose ahhhh What can I say? Its amazine! I love his eskimo kisses! Nose to Nose or should I say trunk to trunk!
duh2

London, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2009
wtf dude kendra is my besti and what the hell why yare you making out with french fries?
duh2

London, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2009
Omg,ugh derek is with the nastiest hoe bag in gc BROOKE QUINN! her face hair and probably her vagina,which tw has crads and herpes!
so to clear things up 4 you who read this!
good job derek
Kendra

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2009
trunklover wrote:
I love the way of his greasy skin! It feels like I/m making out with a french fry! His nose ahhhh What can I say? Its amazine! I love his eskimo kisses! Nose to Nose or should I say trunk to trunk!
Wtf. He doesn't have "greasy" skin. He's actually a clean freak.
good friend of brookes

London, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2009
ok, first of all, brookes no way near a hoe bag. shes only dated like 4 guys in the past 3 years i've known her and she doesnt have crabs or herpes. and second of all, shes not dating derek. actually, shes not dating anyone right now. so stop talkin shit and get over yourself.
KIMBO

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2010
I LOVE KENDRA SHE IS A REALLY GOOD FRIEND BUT DEREK DID DO HER WRONG BUT HE WILL REALIZE THAT he MESSED UP
pooper

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2010
shes a bit**
Kandice

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Apr 6, 2010
Kendras a great person and a really loyal friend Derek is an awsome guy and really funny they are perfect for each other and TOGETHER CURRENTLY. She's not a bitch anyone that knows her can tell you she is sweet and caring until you do her wrong. She could be concidered a bitch because she doesn't continuously put up with fakes and pointless bullshit and drama.
Jacob

Stanford, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2010
pooper wrote:
shes a bit**
Shes a bit what? A bit wonderful and flippin' awesome!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timberland in Danville 8 hr Joseph 2
Katie 8 hr KeepWalking 1
Donnie Herring 11 hr yep 2
Krysti ray 23 hr Kkk 1
guy named kenny wade morgan Sun tommy 2
Chris Day Jul 21 Just Wondering 5
Hubble Park Jul 20 username a ho 7

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance