Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Judged:

She used to be pretty...then she started having sex with 5 guys a night, and now she's butt ugly.
lil demon

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

why dnt u shut up man she my friend and she cul so go get a cock in ya mouth
hfjef

Matewan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Judged:

shes NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYY
Tiffany

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Ashley is a great person
quit talkin sh1t jus cus u dont have anything better to do
vjj

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

a great person? in what? giving head? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Falconberry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

idk wat u all r talkn about, Ashley's a good girl and i love her. u all r dumb for sayin stuff
KAS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

LET ME GUESS. CHRIS FALCONBERRY? HAHAH YOU SHOULD BE TALKING. OBVISOUSLY YOU DO NOT KNOW HER. I SEE HER EVERYDAY WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAYS ALL OVER EVERY SINGLE GUY SHE SEE'S. DO YOU? YOU KNOW HER FROM WHAT? MIDDLE SCHOOL. SO GO ON WIT YOUR LIL PUNK A** AND SHUT UP.
rick james

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

i think she is a very pretty girl and really cool and she has really nice legs.
haha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

lol nice legs
Falconberry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

KAS wrote:
LET ME GUESS. CHRIS FALCONBERRY? HAHAH YOU SHOULD BE TALKING. OBVISOUSLY YOU DO NOT KNOW HER. I SEE HER EVERYDAY WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAYS ALL OVER EVERY SINGLE GUY SHE SEE'S. DO YOU? YOU KNOW HER FROM WHAT? MIDDLE SCHOOL. SO GO ON WIT YOUR LIL PUNK A** AND SHUT UP.
yea its chris, and yea i know her. i have 2 classes with her and talk to her all the time and i know shes not like that. shes datin one of my friends and i know shes not a wh*re. who is this???
HAH

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

Okay so just like a couple of weeks ago, Jacob didn't nut right in her face? Oh i guess she is so close you to she forgot to tell you that. I guess she has forgot to tell you that she has had sex with 4 different guys! Just in this year! I guess you guys weren't so close afterall.
hjds

Matewan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

ashely is one nasty bitch, her legs may look nice but wait untill you touch them hahaha. you'll feel the effect of a tooth brush
BRG

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Ashley Perkin's is a Fugly slut and screws every guy she get's with and tlks to probably like chris Pierce..This is what i heard from the freshmans and when i was in middle school...
its me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Wow you all are a bunch of little punk a** kids, im sure most of you dont even really know her. Shes a nice girl. Yes she may have dont things in her past but you all are just freakin inmature little brats.
kay

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

its me wrote:
Wow you all are a bunch of little punk a** kids, im sure most of you dont even really know her. Shes a nice girl. Yes she may have dont things in her past but you all are just freakin inmature little brats.
Past? this event that some said, about "jizzing in her face" happened not even a 2 months ago....
its me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Past? this event that some said, about "jizzing in her face" happened not even a 2 months ago....
And im sure you didnt straight from her now did you, your gonna go around and believe everything you hear, if some one said obama killed himself are you gonna believe that too?
yonnn

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

ok obvisously you dont know her"its me".
She has had sex with three different guys and two of them she has no relations with. She doesn't even talk to them. She is a downright ho, that derserves to be talked about. I've known her for years, no i've never been completely close, but we've hung out a few times. She has secrets of mine, and I have secrets of hers. She didn't start this crap until she started hanging out with Emily Price,. also, a ho. She needs to straighten up, before she gets pregnant, and that dumba** jakob leaves her. Oh, and i know what jakob did tto her was true, I heard someone asking her, and she was like "omg shut up". So I DID hear it from her.
yonnn

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

ok obvisously you dont know her"its me".
She has had sex with three different guys and two of them she has no relations with. She doesn't even talk to them. She is a downright ho, that derserves to be talked about. I've known her for years, no i've never been completely close, but we've hung out a few times. She has secrets of mine, and I have secrets of hers. She didn't start this crap until she started hanging out with Emily Price,. also, a ho. She needs to straighten up, before she gets pregnant, and that dumba** jakob leaves her. Oh, and i know what jakob did tto her was true, I heard someone asking her, and she was like "omg shut up". So I DID hear it from her
its me

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Yes, but the thing is she hasnt done anything w/ any other guy since she has been dating jacob which its J-A-C-O-B its not spelled w/ a k lol.
But actually i know her very well and i am very close wiht her. so all of you just need to shut your mouths
daddy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Jacob is a piece of trash, she deserves better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Lancaster Forum right now

Search the Lancaster Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 147,043
Dodie Quinn (Mar '11) 2 hr Bam 18
Robin Hall is the worst plumber ever!! 2 hr Garrard Co resident 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
what happened last night? 5 hr nosey 1
mike cuzik 5 hr Gracie 1
what happened to Nicole Wardrip.... 5 hr Gracie 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••