voter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

anyone else think she looked ridiculous riding in the parade?
hummm

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

voter wrote:
anyone else think she looked ridiculous riding in the parade?
She is not the right person for council Good God
obvious

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

No she is not!!!!!!!!!! She thinks she has everyone fooled. She is "gonna clean Lancaster up". LOL. She will vote the mayor's way and is gonna vote for Allen to have the chief's job. Don't let her tell you she is not. She is going around Lancaster telling people that Allen and the Mayor have got a raw deal that EVERYONE is just out to get them. Take a look at Allen's Weston's page if you can get on it. Gale Eden is all over it telling him how wonderful and upstanding he is. What a joke. But you know the people of Lancaster know better. Nobody is gonna buy her crap.
rite on

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

You are so right!!!
voter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Lord help us if she gets on the council. She is all up in Brenda's butt...
come on already

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Yeah, Gale was down at the Fire Department telling them how she would get them another new truck, raises, new equipment, another Department, etc. if she got elected. Is she really the naive enough to believe people believe that crap. Where is she getting the money? I guess from the unlimited amount that Brenda thinks the city has. Don't get me wrong, I think the emergency people (Police, EMS, Fire) are long oerdue for updates. They deserve it. But Gale is full of it. I am sure she has made her rounds promising a whole host of things to people "if she gets elected." Heaven help us if she does. Another Brenda Powers. Just imagine ahving 2 Brenda Powers. That is what you will have if she is elected
hummm

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I hope people are not that stupid
FYI

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

The fire dept already has a new truck...
funny

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

She promised another new truck. She is just telling pepole what she thinks they want to hear so she will get elected. My gues is, the fire department is smart enough to know she is full of it. They know there is know way she can deliver on her "promises." She knows that to so she is already misleading the public and is not even elected. What does that tell you about her.
Concerned voter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

As the election is just a week or so away, lets remember where some of those running stand. I don't know alot about some of them, but I do know that Gale Eden and Allen Sanders agenda for the council is first to support the ousting of the current chief and to put Allen Weston back in there. They are both HUGE supporters of the Mayor. Don't let them tell you they are not. Just look ay Allen Weston's Facebook. Gale Eden is all over it.
For real

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Yheu are dfinitely not getting my vote. I will not vote for anyone that supports the Mayor or Allen Weston as Chief.
For real

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Should be: They are definitely not getting my vote.
you got that right

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Not getting my vote either
voter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Never will get my vote either!!
Bag lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Gale is a nice lady, a family person that stands up for equal rights, I wil vote for her and I hope she gets in. A lot goes on in this town and I hope she straightens it out.
She is also a good country raised girl, and you people shouldnt be on here saying bad things about her because I know her personally and she would'nt hurt anyone intentionally, unlike certain ones, I won't mention who, find out for yourself.
who knew

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I am sure she is a nice lady. I will not support ANYONE that supports Allen Weston as Chief. The Mayor openly does that and Gale Eden supports him as well. The problem is, Gale believes the Mayor and she beleives Allen. She does not see in black and white what Allen has done to others. I am not sure it would even matter to her if she did. She never gets anyone elses points of views. She automatically beleives The Mayor and Allen. Trust me, it will all eventually come out and when it does, people will be shocked (or maybe not). People do not deserve to be treated like they are by the mayor and Allen and I WILL NOT support anyone that supports their agendas. When you are in a leadership role, you have to put your personal feelings aside and lead without bias. The Mayor does not do that and if Gale supports her, then I don't think she will wither.
who knew

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Should be "she will either".
Bag lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Well like half of Lancaster, you must be on drugs, that's what Allen is against, most druggies don't like him, unless your just a MAN! Against women.
who knew

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Really, I guess that is why he tipped the guy at the gas station up from the police department off when they were getting ready to bust him. That guy admitted he called and tipped him off. No I don't do drugs but apparently you don't know Allen very well. Or maybe you are one of the druggies he tips off???????
Bag lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

All police officers have their way of catching druggies, not just him, yes they do offer them drugs or try to buy them from them , that's their job. And no, I don't use drugs, never have. Drug dealers just don't like getting caught, do they??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lancaster Forum right now

Search the Lancaster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rooster tattoo 11 min droopynutz 3
does anyone know where i can kind heather derri... (Jun '11) 16 min betty boop 27
Buckeye church 23 min seekintofind 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Justice Dale 138,784
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,215
Conns Lane and the loose running dogs. 1 hr FYI 22
Watch out 5 hr EErica 8
•••
•••
•••
Lancaster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••