Garrard ems judge Wilson

Garrard ems judge Wilson

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

dol

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Welcome once again people of gc we have hired another bottom feeder like Nathan mick who has cared nothing for the people here. Oneal will now leave here much like his brotherin law did who he covered for the entire time he was here. He ran gcems like a Russian prison without any regard for the people that worked for him which makes him the worst kinda leader at all and the court house allowed him to do so without restrain good riddence chuck O'Neal the people of gc wish u nothing but the worst. U chuck O'Neal much like the crew at the courthouse will be replaced at the next election more post to follow
Sic semper tyrannis

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I would just about bet anyone that the person the Judge appoints is from etown or related to him or one of his cronnies in one way or another . there is more nepotism going on in this county than any i have ever seen .Someone really needs to investigate this Judge and his Fiscal Court.
dol

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2012
It is my understanding the person that they have hired is a friend of chuck O'Neal and is from out of state much like when O'Neal was hired the hiring process was a shame I believe in the near future that there will be an investigation because calls have already been made
piss off wanker

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Everone should also know that our judge and his cronies have a nice new 37000 $ toy purchased with tax payer money so that they will have a nice ride to take on the county funded trips like rafting in wv and Lonnie Napier u were there too and we dont want to leave u out

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 31, 2012
piss off wanker wrote:
Everone should also know that our judge and his cronies have a nice new 37000 $ toy purchased with tax payer money so that they will have a nice ride to take on the county funded trips like rafting in wv and Lonnie Napier u were there too and we dont want to leave u out
Lets dont leave out state grant money that went for something else wonder how much time that gets you these days in prison JOHN WILSON

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2012
dol wrote:
It is my understanding the person that they have hired is a friend of chuck O'Neal and is from out of state much like when O'Neal was hired the hiring process was a shame I believe in the near future that there will be an investigation because calls have already been made
EVERYONE that cares is upset over john wilsons careless decisions only the county will suffer.What does it take for a man to have a conscious what does it take for a man to feel guilty for doing so wrong to so many people,what does it take for our leaders to wake up and stand up to john wilson an his robbing the county what does it take to have a soul and not be able to be bought like so many . You are about to find out john wilson we are tired of you and your sidekicks
Wtf

United States

#7 May 3, 2014
Read people read educate yourselves this man isn't good for garrard county
No no

Danville, KY

#8 May 4, 2014
seenwaytomuchnow wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYONE that cares is upset over john wilsons careless decisions only the county will suffer.What does it take for a man to have a conscious what does it take for a man to feel guilty for doing so wrong to so many people,what does it take for our leaders to wake up and stand up to john wilson an his robbing the county what does it take to have a soul and not be able to be bought like so many . You are about to find out john wilson we are tired of you and your sidekicks
i hope that everyone feels the way you do about him
See how

United States

#9 May 6, 2014
seenwaytomuchnow wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYONE that cares is upset over john wilsons careless decisions only the county will suffer.What does it take for a man to have a conscious what does it take for a man to feel guilty for doing so wrong to so many people,what does it take for our leaders to wake up and stand up to john wilson an his robbing the county what does it take to have a soul and not be able to be bought like so many . You are about to find out john wilson we are tired of you and your sidekicks
he has no conscious the only person Wilson cares for is hisself
A Voter

Lexington, KY

#10 May 14, 2014
See how wrote:
<quoted text> he has no conscious the only person Wilson cares for is hisself
Then I hope that all that post on here will go vote may 20th and just maybe I hope get rid of this man.
I vote

Danville, KY

#11 May 14, 2014
We all are planning on it I bet this is going to be the biggest turn out here in years the word is out on them and it isn't over yet
I vote

Danville, KY

#12 May 14, 2014
Let's whip Wilson just like we need to ditch Mitch this kind we have up here at our and I mean our courthouse need to all go they have ruined enough lives and leeched off of us taxpayers for long enough and we aren't scared of thier threats
Randy

Somerset, KY

#13 May 15, 2014
I read the paper today and you should read the Editorial Page 4-A by James Smitty Oliver. IMPORTANCE OF VOTING FOR ETHICS. He clearly stated so many reasons not to vote for Mr Wilson. There are parts 1-8 on County Judge Executive tenure which we need to remind ourselves occurred while he has been in office.
VotingWilson

United States

#14 May 15, 2014
I'm voting for Wilson and proud of it! He's going back in by a landslide. Regardless of what the very few of you think, he is well liked by a lot of people and has done a good job. My family and neighbors are also voting for him. Actually, I don't know a single person for the other guy. Talking about threats, I was told that some Rinthen supporters were going off on people with Wilson signs. I'd sure like one of them to go off on me for my sign. They would get the cussing of their life.
Y not

Danville, KY

#15 May 17, 2014
Why weren't there any support letters in the editor for Wilson is there some reason why not and why has he put off the court meeting till after the election what is he and his bunch hiding what don't they want us to know about do we all really want four more years of this kind of thing and why has Lonnie Napier stopped going out with him you never see any of them together anymore and why don't they have the budget ready or is Wilson once again going to throw it out there and our magistraites will just vote on it without having time to look at it like so many other things durning his time in office
Remember

United States

#16 May 17, 2014
He Wilson piss off you and all your buddies that suck our county dry and answer me this why has Lonnie's wife moved out why don't you two hang out no more you think that's going to win you a election so Lonnie can get his puppet back in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumpster diving? (Feb '13) 10 min profitable 7
Livin th dream.. 21 min username 5
need a great day care close by 18 hr smeagull1 1
trump flag on porch on richmond street Sun American 15
Police Sat I know 3
Derek Dowell...... Sep 16 Your a moron 1
dirty cops (Nov '14) Sep 16 Want change 21

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages