First Prev
of 2
Next Last
samantha

Jefferson, GA

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Dear topix,

About 10 years ago, I was "molested" at age 10 by a guy who was 15. This happened down in TN before I moved to Lancaster.

The reason I say "molested" is because I actually wasn't molested, I was making out with him and let him feel me up while i was reaching my hand down his pants.

The thing is, when a couple months later I decided to tell someone(my sister) about it, she freaked out. Soon I was being interviewed by police and the boy was sent to juvenile hall and later prison.

A couple months following that, I was put into group therapy (christian group therapy, mind you) where they told me over and over that it wasn't consensual and that i had been lured into it and taken advantage of.

This put in me in one hell of a mind state. For years and years I felt like a victim and stayed away from doing sexual things with men, it really damaged me, i was even a lesbian for a while against my natural urges.

So from this I've concluded that the only reason peolple are under the impression that sex at young ages in somehow traumatic is because of the way we look at sex. We have this whole impression that it is bad, even people who aren't Christians feel this way. Then they put the child through hell that basically humiliates and destroys them until they take on the "im a victim" attitude and can never have a normal sexuality again.

I feel freed topix! Ive been sexual since age 9 and theres nothing wrong with that.
Market Man

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2010
samantha wrote:
Dear topix,
About 10 years ago, I was "molested" at age 10 by a guy who was 15. This happened down in TN before I moved to Lancaster.
The reason I say "molested" is because I actually wasn't molested, I was making out with him and let him feel me up while i was reaching my hand down his pants.
The thing is, when a couple months later I decided to tell someone(my sister) about it, she freaked out. Soon I was being interviewed by police and the boy was sent to juvenile hall and later prison.
A couple months following that, I was put into group therapy (christian group therapy, mind you) where they told me over and over that it wasn't consensual and that i had been lured into it and taken advantage of.
This put in me in one hell of a mind state. For years and years I felt like a victim and stayed away from doing sexual things with men, it really damaged me, i was even a lesbian for a while against my natural urges.
So from this I've concluded that the only reason peolple are under the impression that sex at young ages in somehow traumatic is because of the way we look at sex. We have this whole impression that it is bad, even people who aren't Christians feel this way. Then they put the child through hell that basically humiliates and destroys them until they take on the "im a victim" attitude and can never have a normal sexuality again.
I feel freed topix! Ive been sexual since age 9 and theres nothing wrong with that.
I saw things happen in the 5th and 6th grade that would freak people out today. That is like 10-11. Actually some of it might have started in the 4th grade. This was in the late 70's. When I hear about how sexual our children are becoming and how awful it is, I think back to that time. If what went on back then, happened today, it would probably make the national news, sadly. Say what you want about innocent little girls. They were the ring leaders of it.
what

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
Trash!
Parsons

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
You won't sass me like that when I can summon wolves!
mee

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 18, 2010
lmao @parsons and i think you need therapy not topics samantha! not being smart, real talk!
concerned

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2010
I have 2 girls age nine and seven and they have no idea what sex even is and no 15 year old should be messing with a 10 year old
Samantha

Perry, GA

#10 Oct 10, 2010
concerned wrote:
I have 2 girls age nine and seven and they have no idea what sex even is and no 15 year old should be messing with a 10 year old
you are very ignorant
Anybody

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2010
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very ignorant
Yhat seems to be the pot calling the kettle blavk! Anybody that thinks a child of 10 having sex is normal is sick!
home again

Manchester, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2010
As a nurse practitioner that has worked with sexually abuse children for over 20 yrs (and yes it IS abuse--not consensual!), I have to tell you, you seriously need some continued therapy. Your "christian counseling" was horse doo doo!I don't know how better to put it. It horrifies me that the adults who were supposed to be protecting and then helping you through the ordeal failed you. You are a wounded child whether you choose to believe that or not. Please go get some treatment for you POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER!
angela

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2010
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very ignorant
why do you say I'm ignorant believe me I don't live in the dark I know for a fact my girls no nothing about sex and when it does come time for that talk I will pray that they make the decision to wait until marrige but this is not about me or my girls
angela

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2010
mee wrote:
lmao @parsons and i think you need therapy not topics samantha! not being smart, real talk!
you couldn't be more right about that and samatha I'm not trying to be a smart either I hope you seek the help you need
home again

Manchester, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2010
The more I think about this person's postings, the more I suspect that it is a person that is having sexual issues---meaning, trying to track down or intice sexual advances. Sexual acting out is very common in children who have been sexually abused. As I said, she needs to be in therapy, if in fact this is a "real" person and not some perverted attempt at starting a topic on topix. That is also a possibility too.
Rebecca Lynn

Perry, GA

#16 Oct 11, 2010
angela wrote:
<quoted text>why do you say I'm ignorant believe me I don't live in the dark I know for a fact my girls no nothing about sex and when it does come time for that talk I will pray that they make the decision to wait until marrige but this is not about me or my girls
Keep living in the dark honey. I hope you do a better job teaching your kids about sex than you do in spelling. You are so very naive.
way to go

London, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2010
samantha wrote:
Dear topix,
WOW!!Your a sick freak who believes in molestation of chilren?Way to go to show how many degenerates are out there!
hmmm

London, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2010
concerned wrote:
i hate to be the one to tell you this but i am sure that your daughters do know about sex......my lil boy is 5 and he came home from school asking me what it was and i was floored....turns out some of the kids on the bus were talking about it.....ur lil girls may not know exactly what sex is as in all the details but i am sure they know about it.
angela

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2010
Anybody wrote:
<quoted text>Yhat seems to be the pot calling the kettle blavk! Anybody that thinks a child of 10 having sex is normal is sick!
You got that right its very sick
angela

United States

#21 Oct 12, 2010
Rebecca Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep living in the dark honey. I hope you do a better job teaching your kids about sex than you do in spelling. You are so very naive.
Typing error yes nieve far from it I'm not living in the dark and don't you worrie ill do a damn good job teaching my children about sex when they are old enough
Rebecca Lynn

Kathleen, GA

#22 Oct 12, 2010
I'm sure some young boys will teach them before you do! LOL!
angela

United States

#23 Oct 12, 2010
Rebecca Lynn wrote:
I'm sure some young boys will teach them before you do! LOL!
Go to hell bitch I don't know who you think you are but I teach my children moral so leave my kids out of this
Rebecca Lynn

Kathleen, GA

#24 Oct 12, 2010
Teach them moral? Try teaching them oral! It will get them further in life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places people buying selling drugs Fri uhh duh 16
Save A Lot Fri haha 4
trashy women of Lancaster sleeping with men for... Fri THE UNIT 12
You got jury duty? Know your rights about jury ... Thu Nullifier 5
Kaywood Morris Mar 23 Mock stupid people 10
who has a big d!clothes in Lancaster Mar 23 Brathor 9
RedHead Mar 23 curious 1

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance