Assistant principal
Old Dude

Iron Ridge, WI

#1 Sep 2, 2012
What happened to Tommy Fitzspatrick as middle school assistant principal?. Saw in the paper they have a new one
John G

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Old Dude wrote:
What happened to Tommy Fitzspatrick as middle school assistant principal?. Saw in the paper they have a new one
He was lazy and didn't do his job so he got relieved of those duties
GC parent

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Did he get fired. Omg. I didn't hear that
FYI

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 2, 2012
He is the PE teacher at Paint Lick Elementary
GC parent

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
That's a change. From principal to PE teacher. That's actually a big slap in the face
FYI

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Yes it is. Heard the lady principal up there didn't like him much.
Parent 2

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
I think Mr. Fitz was doing a terrific job! My children all liked and respected him. He was one of the only adults in the Garrard County school system that they felt they could trust. As a parent, Mr. Fitz was the ONLY school authority that actually cared about our issues and sought to bring about positive change.

Best of luck to the new VP....but my family will sorely miss Mr. Fitz.
Parent at middle school

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2012
I personally think they did a good job getting someone else. He was sorry and let the kids get by with to much. It also depended on who u was before he would even speak to a student. We don't need authority like that in a school. He got what he deserved!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min whome 165,569
Kendra 1 hr Big ten 4
Best fighter to ever come through Danville? 1 hr Peckerwood 16
guy named kenny wade morgan 17 hr tommy 2
Chris Day Jul 21 Just Wondering 5
Hubble Park Jul 20 username a ho 7
Dirty Jul 19 fishy 5

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages