First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beth ann

Lexington, KY

#22 May 11, 2010
devilish wrote:
don't look ethal
it was too
late. she'd already been mooned. flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers........LOL

*DISCLAIMER* not associated with any other beths shannons or mexicans =)
someone who cares

Danville, KY

#23 May 12, 2010
Alot of BS wrote:
I know thats a lie. All they hang around with is Illegal Mexicans. They have been that way for years and years. Your not the only one who knows them both.
they may be with them but they dont keep others just they men they are with
beth

Danville, KY

#24 May 12, 2010
this is beth,there is one man that i have been with for 11 years.and i got 2 babys with him.you got someing to say tell me who you are and you can say it to my face,and you all dont no me like that anyway iam not form here.and if i wont to talk to mex-bl or wit ,we all blood the same.iam freinds with anybody.
jeannielibertyky

Lexington, KY

#25 May 12, 2010
i think you are wrong you dont know johnny would not go with her
be in

United States

#26 May 12, 2010
so what is to you if they live with mexican or not it not your life so keek your nois out of it beth is a good friend and has been with the some man for along time and shannon just find all the bad man but she has a good man now so she happy so leve them be
someone who cares

Danville, KY

#27 May 12, 2010
beth wrote:
this is beth,there is one man that i have been with for 11 years.and i got 2 babys with him.you got someing to say tell me who you are and you can say it to my face,and you all dont no me like that anyway iam not form here.and if i wont to talk to mex-bl or wit ,we all blood the same.iam freinds with anybody.
you tell them beth
beth

Danville, KY

#28 May 12, 2010
hi how are you.i hope fine.i dont no what is up with people.i respect people when they belive in staying in their own race,but they neen to respect me to.i dont got mad when they say i stay with my race i respect that.
someone who cares

Danville, KY

#29 May 12, 2010
beth wrote:
hi how are you.i hope fine.i dont no what is up with people.i respect people when they belive in staying in their own race,but they neen to respect me to.i dont got mad when they say i stay with my race i respect that.
i am doing real good they just have to have something to b**ch about dont let them get to you
beth

Danville, KY

#30 May 12, 2010
i dont i just laugh at those ignert people,
wes

Danville, KY

#31 May 12, 2010
beth wrote:
i dont i just laugh at those ignert people,
good that is the way to do
TheMexican

Philadelphia, PA

#32 May 12, 2010
Can anyone on this thread spell? I don't know how any of you could cheat. You're a bunch of cross-breeding hoes.
beth

Danville, KY

#33 May 13, 2010
your moma,and you.
TheMexican

United States

#34 May 13, 2010
You're right. We can both spell.
Shady Lady

Lexington, KY

#35 Sep 9, 2012
Hummmm.. Roy comes from a very well respected family. Everybody makes mistakes so maybe just maybe y'all need to think about the pot calling the kettle black. Sue is a very quiet person and would never look at another man - This is a stupid discussion about stuff that is nobody's business... just sayin
Niki

Danville, KY

#36 Sep 11, 2012
Leave Roy Walker and Sue alone.
Lol

Danville, KY

#37 Sep 13, 2012
Shady Lady wrote:
Hummmm.. Roy comes from a very well respected family. Everybody makes mistakes so maybe just maybe y'all need to think about the pot calling the kettle black. Sue is a very quiet person and would never look at another man - This is a stupid discussion about stuff that is nobody's business... just sayin
you dont have a thing to do, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steve camps 2 hr taylor 3
Godfathers 9 hr Ex customer 1
Donna johnson Tue dalejr8206 1
any body know Donna Johnson Tue hellcat 1
Tommy Shelton and Nicole Wardrip (Feb '10) Mon UkFan1 9
Who is the biggest slumlords in Garrard County Mon ToTall67 7
jeff kidder and leslie day (Apr '14) Mon lol 10
Lancaster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition