don't look ethal
Ethal

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2009
him, not roy walker jr.
tinky winky

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2009
Heard he done some woman swapping, got a newer model, low mileage, is that what your fishing about?
wondering

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2009
Is Roy and Sue not together anymore?
Family

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2009
Roy is my great uncle, and as far as I am concerned, Roy and Sue are still together. They are just having a rough time right now b/c their house got burnt to the ground.
bigkimj

Elgin, IL

#8 Jun 24, 2009
he is f***ing kim she is a nasty wemon
sad

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2009
sue always looks sad a feel sorry for her
Taylor

Burkesville, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2009
Sorry about their house getting burnt but they deserved it for renting to all the illegal immigrants including the hos who are housing them. That goes for people like Beth and Shannon!!
show girl

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2009
I heard that sue was with johnny king? but i don't know
tinky winky

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2009
thats' the 411 I got too, heard he had Johnny's , but rumors fly, most soon die, some are result of a lie
sad

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2009
i hope she is with johnny.but i thought he was married an that lady is not the one roy has with him all the time.that girl is loud and rude who ever she is.
jpt

Needham, IN

#14 Jun 24, 2009
he would do anyone male or female
poison ivy

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2009
the rumors about sue being with johnny king are not true she is a good women. i've heard that her husdand roy is always out runnin around with that woman named kim. she is nothin but a whore she has probably slept with everyone in lancaster. i feel sorry for sue. roy should be at home with his WIFE instead of out runnin around with all these skanky hoes.
devilish

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2009
Roy has always been a scumbag since he was a kid, he jerked other people around, his first wife Shirley must have been crazy, but didn't take her long to get enough.How could any woman have kids with him?
He has always had others make his money.legally and otherwise while he hung out at the pool room.
No self respecting person would ever give him the time of day.
Was shocked to actually see him with his Walmart associate vest on one day. First honest work he's ever done.
whoever

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 26, 2009
Is Sue still with him?
ya know

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 May 10, 2010
attempted murderer.
someone who cares

Danville, KY

#20 May 11, 2010
Taylor wrote:
Sorry about their house getting burnt but they deserved it for renting to all the illegal immigrants including the hos who are housing them. That goes for people like Beth and Shannon!!
let me tell you one or two thing. beth and shannon dose not house any illegal ;immigrants how i know i know both of them very well so if i was you i back off.
Alot of BS

Russell Springs, KY

#21 May 11, 2010
I know thats a lie. All they hang around with is Illegal Mexicans. They have been that way for years and years. Your not the only one who knows them both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 154,003
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min yeah man 5,490
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
New paint job on the apparel shop really looks ... 3 hr Lover 4
218 Danville Street 7 hr beautyqueen78 1
karaoke at mariachis Sat elvis 1
•••
•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE