garrard county sports

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 15, 2011
once again, decisions made by our school leaders prove that this county only wants daddyball and nothing else. the new middle school baseball coach was picked and he is a father of one of the incoming sixth graders who once again will concentrate on his son. there was one complaint against another candidate about a b team practice and yes ricky, "a"team is more important than "b" team when u r up against rainy days and practice times. the a.d. admitted that the coach that was picked was NOT the most qualified baseball knowledge wise, but could handle the complaints of the parents better. really? again good job ricky, someone is picked cause they know less about baseball but how to tenderly respond to a parent complaint. this is why we have no building program to feed the high school. good luck, hope he is what u wanted.
Jack

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2011
lexfire wrote:
once again, decisions made by our school leaders prove that this county only wants daddyball and nothing else. the new middle school baseball coach was picked and he is a father of one of the incoming sixth graders who once again will concentrate on his son. there was one complaint against another candidate about a b team practice and yes ricky, "a"team is more important than "b" team when u r up against rainy days and practice times. the a.d. admitted that the coach that was picked was NOT the most qualified baseball knowledge wise, but could handle the complaints of the parents better. really? again good job ricky, someone is picked cause they know less about baseball but how to tenderly respond to a parent complaint. this is why we have no building program to feed the high school. good luck, hope he is what u wanted.
Hey Michael sorry you didn't get the job
yrp

London, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2011
Heyh
by

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2011
lexfire wrote:
Who cares Garrard Sports are insane screw the whole deal
in agree

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Oct 11, 2011
middle school coaches bite butt
by

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Middle school sucks Marty Lark is terrible and so is Jeff Pozzuto
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Other than the mommas and daddys who really cares about middle school baseball or any middle school sport?
MiddleSchoolMom

Berea, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2011
I do not have a child that plays sports at the middle school, but I do know that these people give their time and often times hard earned money to help these kids. Stop bashing them and offer them some help instead. I your child plays and you are not happy, there is nothing that says your child has to be on a team. And it is a TEAM. Be supportive or move on.
middle school dad

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2011
who are the middle school coaches in baseball.
opp

Somerset, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2011
middle school dad wrote:
who are the middle school coaches in baseball.
Robert Foster Marty Lark Jeff Pozzuto another 6th grade parent another 7th grade parent and I heard Trent Prather possibly
Parent

Science Hill, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2011
You are wrong Marty lark is not coaching his son is not playing I talked to him last week he is going to play travel ball
opp

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2011
Travel ball is only in the summer not during middle school baseball season
Baller

Science Hill, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2011
You can play travel ball year round if u want
coach

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Oct 11, 2011
opp wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Foster Marty Lark Jeff Pozzuto another 6th grade parent another 7th grade parent and I heard Trent Prather possibly
they need anymore help?
opp

London, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2011
coach wrote:
<quoted text>they need anymore help?
That's kinda what I thought 20 idiots
whatever

Warner Robins, GA

#16 Oct 11, 2011
a TEAM is what it should be and the best should be part of that team but when you have people that are coaching and having their own teams before they get there then it's a little unfair when it comes down to making the actual team but it is what it is and thats why our children attend a new school well worth the drive
opp

London, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2011
whatever wrote:
a TEAM is what it should be and the best should be part of that team but when you have people that are coaching and having their own teams before they get there then it's a little unfair when it comes down to making the actual team but it is what it is and thats why our children attend a new school well worth the drive
I agree I would never send my kids to GC until the coaching issues change
Boohoo

Science Hill, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2011
opp wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kinda what I thought 20 idiots
. It sounds like you have some serious issues. Are you upset bc your child may have made the team last year as a favor to you DAD.......sorry Lance can't help you this year.
lucky wadddddddddddd

London, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2011
middle school sports are like my husbands wang stinks and over rated

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people always bring religion into everyt... (May '09) 14 min locke2021 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Blacklagoon 163,744
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min Taxpayer 832
R Hundley 2 hr jerry halcomb 6
any history on 103 haselden Hts 20 hr Youknowme 2
House for sale Mon trickardson 1
McDonald's Mon Who knows 10

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages