Yeah...you can still drop it off.
Washer

Kittanning, PA

#3 May 29, 2012
Just drop the clOse off
Danville

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jun 16, 2012
That's funny, do you think all men don't know how to do laundry. Some Parents teach their kids the right things in life ,not like other parents teaching them how to be evil and do bad things to people as they go bye the Laundromat! You know who I'm talking about, If you started this JA.
Hahaha

Danville, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2012
I don't know how u can get any thing done there the dang place is never open any more the hours are posted but they are not there when they say they suppose to be
A Long

Worthington, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Can you belive that her mon is saying that her Dad was the couse of her shoting her seif when she said she wound not pea on her if she was on fireshe said she had one son that mlke
the real Rick

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
I would gladly take a golden shower that's why I got busted again to go back to the real meat in my life
Low

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
If you people are talking of the Family that just went through a death in the Family you are LOWEST OF LOW'S!!
Donna

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Talking about my family even knowing one of the owners was my sister that passed away is very rude and disrespectful please refrain from it further
uhhhh

Danville, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2013
that's right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the dope dealers on disputanta rd.? 3 hr Ratonamission 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr carolina pride 171,917
Randy Graham = IDIOT 6 hr scoobydoo 2
homosexuals (Apr '12) Sun flamer 11
Mariachi's liquor license Sun seriously 4
Social workers of Garrard county (Jun '17) Sat xvs 26
You know who you are Jan 18 New friend 2

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages