does anyone know anything about her
im tellin ya

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2010
i heard she is like a door knob everybody gets a turn
nathan

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2010
you know it takes a really big person to gey on here and put someone down when you cant even put your name on here if you can talk shit on here about her then have the gutts to say it to her face jenny is a great person and the mother of my son see has a heart of gold and is a great mother so you got somthin to say about her take it to her dont start shit you cant back up
lol

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2010
I think if you have something to say to someone go to there face but she is nasty and I will tell her to her face the next time I see her She is nothin Nathan you dont know her that well if thats what you have to say about her H*** you couldnt even stay with her
wow

London, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2010
boy she really has you.Has a heart of gold wonder if your wife thinks that way heard your still treatin her like shit wish she would come my way id show her how a real man treats a woman
another old friend

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Not only does Jenny sleep around, but no one is off limits, not even her friends ex's. which goes against girl rule #1. She even shares her brothers girlfriends.But I also heard that he's been caught licking her fingers hiself. As for being a good mother goes her parents raise her kids for her. And Nathan if you care so much about her, then why did you go back to your wife after you knocked her up?
confused

London, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2010
another old friend wrote:
Not only does Jenny sleep around, but no one is off limits, not even her friends ex's. which goes against girl rule #1. She even shares her brothers girlfriends.But I also heard that he's been caught licking her fingers hiself. As for being a good mother goes her parents raise her kids for her. And Nathan if you care so much about her, then why did you go back to your wife after you knocked her up?
What do you mean he has been caught licking her fingers ? Please do tell. I know her but not that good.
martin

Danville, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2010
you all are so full of shit ! you all need to grow up and get a life i just think you are all jealous of her !!!!! so get a life bitches!!!!!!!!!
lookitup

Warner Robins, GA

#11 Mar 25, 2010
There is more ignorance and insecurity in this little town than in any other I have ever known! Jenny is GENUINE. Unlike those that have posted, she isn't ate up with jealousy when confronted with secure, strong-willed and independent individuals. If she wants a man, she'll get one - easily…and just how easy is what really pisses ya’ll off. However, unlike those posting here, having a man, for her, is never a case of necessity. Pretty damned sweet way to live life i think.
kara

Morehead, KY

#12 Mar 26, 2010
hey did any of you get a turn
wow

Fairfield, IA

#13 Mar 26, 2010
well i am a man and i wouldnt touch her with a ten foot poll i dont want vd.the only reason she has no trouble gettin men is because they know they are gonna get some if they go out with her.get real everybody know how she is and what she is.
kara

Morehead, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2010
maybe she wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole either
wow

London, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2010
thats funny considering that she has already tried.But you see i was smart i didnt get caught up in her lies and bulls**t.Unlike some others.
lookitup

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2010
To wow: She tried (according to you) and you said no (according to you). She has obviously moved on, if she was ever there to begin with... so why do you continue posting all the slander online? Does it somehow make you feel like a bigger man? Personally I think you sound ate up with it. LOL
wow

London, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2010
for one thing i wasnt the one who asked what was known about her i just answered the question.i really dont care if anyone believes me or not i just stated facts i cant help it if you dont like the answers.Maybe your the one ate up with it since your takin up for her.Oh yea its not slander if its the truth and sometimes the truth hurts but its still the truth not my fault if some people dont want to believe it.if you dont want the answers then dont ask the questions.
wondering

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2010
Are you talking about Jennifer Johnson who use to live in Buckeye?
lol

Ferndale, MI

#19 Apr 3, 2010
well who's man is she out with tonight
LMAO

United States

#20 Apr 4, 2010
lol wrote:
well who's man is she out with tonight
Whos man or Whos woman is she out with??? I hear she swings both ways. LOL

Guess thats why her man screws around on her!
lol

Ferndale, MI

#21 Apr 4, 2010
what man she aint got no man.the only men she fools with are taken
kara

Fitzgerald, GA

#22 Apr 10, 2010
jennifer johnson is the kid of jennies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves 6 min FTP 15
Scum in Danville 1 hr Wonders 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr know 152,025
people with tattoos are stupid (Dec '12) 2 hr Otis 139
Cody Plummer The LIAR 20 hr I got a ya 5
GodFathers (Jun '14) 21 hr hello 74
Review: Beyond Beauty (Aug '11) Aug 26 White_Rabbit 21

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance