First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truthseeker

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Are Rick Simpson and Kara Howard RATS or NOT??? and if so, who has the papers to PROVE it? Tired of all the rumors flying around trying to find the truth!

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#2 Dec 18, 2012
No, they are not.
truthseeker

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Who is the guy around town with papers with Kara and Rick's name on them? If they are informant's I want to see the papers.
Rat Lover

Versailles, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
I hope they and many others are.
Agreed

Bellevue, WA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Rat Lover wrote:
I hope they and many others are.
for real if more people told what they knew then maybe more places could be cleaned up.
who cares

Danville, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
if your not doing anything wrong then dont worry about
rick

Danville, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
nope its not true. i can show u any paper u want to see
rick

Danville, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2012
i did 8 years total in the joint n didnt say a word...y would i now lmao
rick

Danville, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2012
anonymous666 wrote:
No, they are not.
thanks homie who ever u are. nice to know there are still sum out there with some common sence
yeah right

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2012
what papers ya got...we all done seen the ones with ya girls name printed all over it!!!
people are ignorant

London, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
so funny people say "we seen the papers" nobody has seen nothing because nobody ever has their name on anything if they do rat because your indicated as a number when you rat not by name,people around here are so stupid.
yeah right

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
people are ignorant wrote:
so funny people say "we seen the papers" nobody has seen nothing because nobody ever has their name on anything if they do rat because your indicated as a number when you rat not by name,people around here are so stupid.
Well to show you how much you know...there is papers going around with Kara Howards name on them...I personally have a copy! So I guess not only am I ignorant I must be blind too right? It is called a copy of the warrent...I guess you need to get your facts straight first!!! Plus when a person "rats" on other people their name is all over their motion of discovery package...The numbers are only used in the courthouse!! Go back to Law School and try again! I think you must have slept thru a few classes!!!!

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Then if you personally have a copy, put a copy on the internet. You people are so full of crap, everyone always says, oh god they are rats, and I have proof, and I have papers with their names on them, and yet nobody ever shows the proof. Get a F*cking life and grow up. You people are so stupid trying to start sh*t on the internet. People in Garrard County are always the same, and will never change. Somebody is always a rat according to someone else. You always have papers, but yet you never show them. Sounds to me like you are jealous of them for some reason, maybe they make more money than you, or maybe they have more fun than you, I dunno. But when you claim to have all this proof and then you never show it to anybody, it makes you look like a f*cking tool. Nobody is going to take your word for it, so either show some papers, or STFU.
yeah right

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
You don't have a copy of shit.
rick

Danville, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2012
her name is on a paper that she stated that she recieved ten dollars for a item she took to a pawn shop and didnt know it was stolen.
how is that rattin? lmao yall all will look like fools. and then when u finally say (dam i shouldnt of listend to them junkies talkin shxt rick and kara wasnt workin at all.) dont be hitten me up to help ur back and head.
Rick

Stanton, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
I ain't ratting yo , I'm to lazy to get a JOB I jus kick it all day in my shitty apartment smokin roaches my boys give me , an I am a mad rapper yo check dis beat I been workin on

Rollin up on MLK dem boys all look at me like I'm gay !!!!!
people are ignorant

London, KY

#17 Jan 4, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to show you how much you know...there is papers going around with Kara Howards name on them...I personally have a copy! So I guess not only am I ignorant I must be blind too right? It is called a copy of the warrent...I guess you need to get your facts straight first!!! Plus when a person "rats" on other people their name is all over their motion of discovery package...The numbers are only used in the courthouse!! Go back to Law School and try again! I think you must have slept thru a few classes!!!!
exactly what i have said is the truth no matter how you try and spin it,i can make a document look real to and put anyones name on it but you havent even tried to show any proof and theres many hosting sites where you can do this for free....im calling BS on this one..put it up,if its real i know a close friend who can tell if its authentic or not...CHECK MATE
Rick

Stanton, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I gotta glass eye up in me dem boys don't know I'm crazy ,

I pulled 8 years for theiving stuff ,

I was really mad cause paint lick wouldn't let me ride da bus ride ride da bus
Rick

Stanton, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2013
I get on topix cause its fun
I get my Internet free cause I'm a bum
I gotta food stamp cell cause that's how I roll
I used to be bi don't ya know !!!!!!!!

I gotta wear specs cause I can't see
I used to let guys pee on me

I'm only 26 and ain't done shi$
Jus robbed a school an became a prison biotch
xfactor

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 4, 2013
people are ignorant wrote:
so funny people say "we seen the papers" nobody has seen nothing because nobody ever has their name on anything if they do rat because your indicated as a number when you rat not by name,people around here are so stupid.
thats a god dam lie you ignorant bastard. when you get your motion of discovery back it will have the name of the rat that got you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annoying neighbors on lake view dr 4 min david coon 14
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min DITCH MITCH 4,731
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min No Surprize 153,321
Shelter - where did that thead go? 3 hr Call 3
Is she a virgin? 3 hr G-UNIT 17
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,634
Jeff Moss needs to paint the door of his buildi... 8 hr Linda 12
•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lancaster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lancaster
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••