With language clarified, search for head of EKU's Center for the Arts moves forward

Feb 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

Eastern Kentucky University Center for the Arts officials will move forward with its search for a new executive director following Wednesday afternoon's resolution of a dispute over whether the university or the center's Community Operations Board would supervise that position.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
EKU employee

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Wow! Harry Moberly finally wrested SOME power from King Skip!!!!!!!!! Harry, keep striving before Skip and Doug send us down so low we can never recover.
Harry as a Boy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Harry and the Skipper will be best buddies before this is done. Both will benefit.
HipHipWhore-A

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Typical Eastern trying to screw whoever they partner up with. I find it discussing that during the talks, Eastern went to the legislator to ask that they change the law. That proves that the law is not what Eastern stated it was when the fires the past executive director and it proves that they can not be trusted to act in good faith.
Employee

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Skip is doing his very best to carve out a position for when the new president comes. He screwed up Arlington, did his best to screw up the Center and is now working on screwing up the entire university.
Hoping whomever it is cleans house on the senior administration. I believe that is what the "reallocation" committee is all about. Hoping to stay employed after June. Skip must go!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Lancaster Forum right now

Search the Lancaster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min wtf 139,065
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min Anne52 81,258
Do you feel that John Wilson will be reelected ... (Sep '13) 11 min Voter 234
Rental Property 1 hr Not the answer 17
Mike Sutton and Valerie Wesley (Jul '10) 1 hr mike 11
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr From Boston 16,031
tera rae looking hot 8 hr Momma 7
•••
•••
•••
Lancaster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
•••
•••