why evan seagraves is a big a-hole

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FORMER LYNCO WORKER

Danville, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2010
HEY GUYS I AM A FORMER WORKER OF THE GREATEST SUPERMARKET THIS AREA EVER HAD OR WILL EVER HAVE LYNCO FOODS.I WANT TO SAY THAT EVAN SEA GRAVES IS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE WHO EVER LIVED IN GARRARD COUNTY.HE IS SO BIG HEADED AND HE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE POOR WORKING MAN WHO SUPPORT HIS SILVER SPOON LIFESTYLE.LETS KICK THAT A-HOLE OUT OF LANCASTER FOR GOOD.
beer guy

Danville, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2010
i agree 100 percent what a prick he is
madness

Clarkson, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2010
What did Evan do to you? I think he's a good person.
fyi

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2010
I don't hear many good comments about Evan and it's not because people are jealous......it's because he's full of himself and thinks he's untouchable. People don't understand how he keeps his job. He sure doesn't cater to his customers.
cia

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2010
If you are gonna name names, you should be less of a coward and give your full name. I'm sure that won't happen though. Jealousy is a very ugly thing, makes people think that it justifies anything they wanna say about others without a clue what they're talking about. Very sad....
Brain H

Anderson, SC

#6 Jan 12, 2010
I agree that everyone can be an ahole from time to time but Evan is a good guy. Lynco was opperated poorly and the food was to high thats why it went out of buisness had nothing to do with Evan. I'm sorry if you worked there and thought it was the greatest and I'm sure at the time for you it was because you had a job,but if it was the greatest it would still exist and people wouldn't have traveled to Danville and Stanford.
lonnie napier

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2010
i think we should give Evan the job he really deserves toliet cleaner at LEES RECIPE.He would be closer to what he really is then and that is crap.
CLASS OF 1999

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2010
I remember Evan in high school he was a real pecker head then to a real piece of dirt.He always thought he was hot stuff.What a looser.The only reason he has crap is because of his step-dad.If it was not for him he would be working up at family dollar sweeping floors.I remember one time at a party at Josh Lanes house how he got drunk and got a hack saw and stole road signs.Now he trys to act all like a little big shot.
OhPlease

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2010
Are you kidding me? Evan is a heck of a guy who has worked hard to get where he is. He is a smart businessman and treats people well.

What is it with people in this county who resent others because they are successful? Jealousy will destroy you, folks. If you're tired of living poor, get off your butt and get in school.

“U may be right, I may be crazy”

Since: Oct 09

Garrard County

#10 Jan 12, 2010
OhPlease wrote:
Are you kidding me? Evan is a heck of a guy who has worked hard to get where he is. He is a smart businessman and treats people well.
What is it with people in this county who resent others because they are successful? Jealousy will destroy you, folks. If you're tired of living poor, get off your butt and get in school.
Unfortunately, I have talked with a number of people who would disagree with the treating people well part. And they are good people who have worked hard themselves. Don't try to paint everyone who doesn't agree with you as jealous or poor.
COOL DUDE

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2010
No one is kidding anyone about EVAN HE IS A REAL SUMBAG.Now him and that crook whitworth want to put in a slum town trailer park to srew poor people with highway robbery rent.And you know in 5years that place will be a new drug den.So he is also srewing over all of lancaster.He really will srew you over bad if you donit watch.He needs to be put in a 5by6cell with big bubba for about a week and that will deflate his fat head.We should run whitworth out of town on a rale to.
COOL DUDE

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2010
right on PILGRIM 33
Working man

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2010
Evan has been good to me . Worked with me when times got tight . Whitaker bank is top notch in my book. That all I have to go on.

AOL

#14 Jan 13, 2010
People can change, but he was a good kid thru his high school years, he never seemed anything but a normal, humble kid to me. My kids always liked him, they were around him more than I was.
I guess success can change people, but we all put our pants on the same way.
kumbaya

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2010
It's funny when the same person gets on here & uses different post names to make it look like they have the support of others (i.e.LN,Class of 99, Cool Dude). Also funny how people are so quick to believe something bad said about someone, but relunctant to agree with anything positive. Don't judge lest you be judged yourself....
preach it

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2010
kumbaya wrote:
It's funny when the same person gets on here & uses different post names to make it look like they have the support of others (i.e.LN,Class of 99, Cool Dude). Also funny how people are so quick to believe something bad said about someone, but relunctant to agree with anything positive. Don't judge lest you be judged yourself....
I agree 100%!!!!!

AOL

#17 Jan 13, 2010
kumbaya wrote:
Well said.
YAY

Danville, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2010
He would be SHIT if he didn't have a good wife..because he is shit to her!! What a jackass.....
COOL DUDE

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2010
i agree 100 percent
hjkloip45

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2010
i hear he is gay and licks man butt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guadalajara on Perryville 44 min threetwofour 60
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCR 165,540
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Calhoun for Congr... 944
guy named kenny wade morgan 4 hr tommy 2
Chris Day Fri Just Wondering 5
Hubble Park Jul 20 username a ho 7
Dirty Jul 19 fishy 5

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages