First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gump

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
seems like the guy thinks he is in the wild west...

Running around pulling people over for BS...trying to find something from nothing...

Do we really need this strong of a police presence in Lancaster??

curious about the public opinion?
next door neighbor

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
The officer must have found a reason to pull the person over. Strong police presence...less crime.
Yes to good cops

Danville, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Yeah, yeah so "you people" are getting pulled over because HE is doing his JOB honestly. How many of those POS'S of "Lancaster's Finest" dishonest, dirty corrupt police officers can you really say are honest and do their jobs, to protect and serve the community. Chew on that for awhile. Boo hoo to you; pay your ticket and let the man do his job!
Really

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2012
I wish they would pull everyone over, half the people in Garrard have no insurance and then half of them have fake tags. I can list a few. Set up a road block on both ends of Toten Avenue. See how many you get, and have the drug sniffen dog around too.
Really

Massillon, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Ain't he the same cop that lost his cool and beat the crap out of his daughter? I know she doesn't live here anymore.
FREEDOM FIGHTER

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2012
yeah great idea "REALLY" ...pull every one over

lets have Marshal Law in Lancaster

F*ck Freedom and liberty

I believe cops should set the example. Not arrest people when they themselves commit the same crimes

Not pull people over when they are speeding themselves in non emergency situations...
curious

Bellville, OH

#7 Mar 16, 2012
I heard he quit? Is that true?
reno 911

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
dope head like the rest of them. believe that, word to ya mama beitchh.
Master of the Obvious Guy

Cantonment, FL

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Man, I like that old time Rock&Roll!

Oh. I thought it said "New BOB Seger".
silly girls

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2012
seagar is stupid as hell hes on a lil power trip cuz hes a cop in gc big deal he thinks hes really doing something big why is still even a cop he beats his kids
What

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Is he still a cop here? I don't know who any of them are except Wanda and Weston. I guess if you're not doing anything wrong it should be no big deal to get pulled over. Just sayin'.
rite on

London, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2012
What wrote:
Is he still a cop here? I don't know who any of them are except Wanda and Weston. I guess if you're not doing anything wrong it should be no big deal to get pulled over. Just sayin'.
Exactly!!! People want to blame the police. If you are not doing anything wrong, then there shouldn't be a problem. Noone wants to take responsibility. You know I got a ticket. Was I happy about it? No I wasn't. But I was speeding and that is my fault so I just had to suck it up and pay the fine. No wonder our kids have no respect for anyone anymore. Their parents don't even accept resposibility for their actions, so why should their kids??? We live in a society of disrespectful and ungrateful people.
Niki

Danville, KY

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Let the man do his job
Datura

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Okay let me set the record straight...I have PERSONALLY smoked dope with both Bobby AND Dave Amons at one time or another, and Red Dog if he is still around. I have gotten shitfaced drunk and rode around with al of them AND Brandon Conley. He used to like to drive fast drunk and then jerk the emergency brake. So hypocrites do cross my mind. I love Wanda. She was wild back in the day but has grown up..as far as Weston, i was IN THE CAR when he planted 2 lortab 10s 0n a dude and arrested him but let me walk. And before all u smart asses start mouthin, I come from a VERY respected family and have NO criminal record..so NO I am not hatin. Just settin the record straight. No bullshit, no he said she said. Just the facts.
Jones

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Sounds like bs to me. Otherwise, why would you put it on here? Especially under an old post?? I doubt anyone is naive enough to think cops are perfect angels. But I am questioning your motives. Guess it really doesn't matter. We're all here under fake names on a shit-stirring website.
dufus

Somerset, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Just let him do his job.
ugh

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2012
hes a dick for real... pulled me over and arrested my boyfriend the other night.... i understand he's just doin his job but he aint gotta let it go to his head and think hes all high nd mighty...
Datura

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Just new to the whole topix website...didnt check the date on the post and doubt that anyone on here uses their real names. But NONE of what I wrote was bullshit. Got no reason to lie whatsoever thank you.
please

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2012
He is doing his job. Get over it and stop breaking the law!!! The more people he pulls over and arrests,means more paperwork and headache for him. Oh and he is a military vet, so have some respect
ugh

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2012
i have no respect for someone that lets shit go to his head and thinks hes all high nd mighty.. just cuz hes a military vet and a cop dont mean he has to be an ass to people.. lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,491
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min ernest t 7,325
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Mickey rhodus 19 hr Just wondering 1
218 Danville Street 22 hr G-UNIT 8
Jeff Moss needs to paint the door of his buildi... Tue Get a life 15
Democrats Tue LLL 1

Lancaster Jobs

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lancaster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lancaster

Personal Finance