'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
What

Conway, SC

#43861 Jul 18, 2012
Hey wrote:
Obama thinks the rich should keep the poor..
Romney thinks the poor should have enough income to support themselves..
I'll pick the latter..
Obama is the Welfarian POTUS and his policies just prove the fact..
Romney is a draft dodging coward who likes to create jobs in China and chain Dogs to the roof of his Car.
What

Conway, SC

#43862 Jul 18, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,,,,,,,,,,
That old saying applies perfectly to you.
Opinions are like A-Holes,everybody has one.
Or is one,,,in your case.
Another retarded Repug Jack ass.
What

Conway, SC

#43863 Jul 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Obama is a fraud. He runs around yelling to his followers that Romney needs to be more of an "OPEN BOOK" while this man has paid lawyers to seal his records from the public...all his records!!! He's nothing but a joke, and speaks with a "forked tongue."
Romney has off shore Bank Accounts because he loves America.

Lmfao
frank

Oakland, CA

#43864 Jul 18, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is the reality!!!
Do you honestly think this country is headed in the right direction with Obama?
Do you not understand that he is intentionally trying to hurt this country?
Among other things he's trying to do away with oil drilling(Over Here)..
Funny I didn't hear one mention of the Keystone Pipeline come from Obamas lips last night..
How about his "jobs czar" GE's Jeffrey Immelt signing a deal with the Chinese last year to build jets in China to compete against America's Boeing?
How about the 2.38 Billion Dollars of the stimulus Obama gave to foreign companies,Isn't that basically outsourcing?
Hey space cowboy you don’t actually believe this sort of insane www idiocy? If you believe anything you read on the web I got one for you – keep riding that pink unicorn!

Members of Congress are reportedly beginning impeachment against Barack Obama based on the grounds of unauthorized military trying to deport all white people to Kenya.
According to Congressional representatives Barack Obama is violating the rules that clearly state that the President must seek Congressional approval before using military force. Sources close to aides in Congress say the law clearly states “any use of military force by Obama without explicit consent and authorization of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, Section 4 of the Constitution.”

The Republicans want to know how President Obama was able to use military force in Libya last year and wants to use it domestically. Republicans are pushing a resolution through Congress, which has been highly underreported by mainstream media, to look into further actions to be taken upon the President as well as his wife and kids. Since it explicitly states in the Constitution that the President must ask permission from Congress to eat bacon for breakfast in another country, sources say, there is clear cause for impeachment.
frank

Oakland, CA

#43865 Jul 18, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,,,,,,,,,,
That old saying applies perfectly to you.
Opinions are like A-Holes,everybody has one.
Or is one,,,in your case.
Oh come on now, you can do better than that can't you? I realize most of you "lost in the woods" wingnuz are brain damaged because of little bombs going off in your heads every time you hear the name Obama.
tired of the Bush excuse

Glasgow, KY

#43866 Jul 18, 2012
O one
B big
A ass
M mistake
A America
fwankie is boring

Glasgow, KY

#43867 Jul 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on now, you can do better than that can't you? I realize most of you "lost in the woods" wingnuz are brain damaged because of little bombs going off in your heads every time you hear the name Obama.
How can you even ask someone if they can do better than that with your usual weak ass "wingnuz" crap in your Obama post? Why is it that a fool is always the last person to realize that they are a fool, fool?
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43868 Jul 18, 2012
If it weren't for the Bush excuse poor Frankie wouldn't have any..

Hey Frankie how bout posting something positive Obama has done for the AMERICAN PEOPLE..ANYTHING..

One stipulation(It can't have come at the tax payers expense)Like the GM bailout..

By the time you figure it out Romney will be POTUS.

Na Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na, Come on Frank feel free to join in,LMAO!!!!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#43869 Jul 18, 2012
Hey wrote:
If it weren't for the Bush excuse poor Frankie wouldn't have any..
Hey Frankie how bout posting something positive Obama has done for the AMERICAN PEOPLE..ANYTHING..
One stipulation(It can't have come at the tax payers expense)Like the GM bailout..
By the time you figure it out Romney will be POTUS.
Na Na Na Na,Na Na Na Na, Come on Frank feel free to join in,LMAO!!!!!
And then what will happen? Mitt's plans are exact to the same things Bush did. Exact!!! Give the top a tax break and watch the job creation. hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43871 Jul 18, 2012
Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death

Pentagon officials recently disclosed to the Associated Press (AP) that they could not find any photo or video evidence to confirm that Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed in the Navy Seal raid in Pakistan a year ago.
AP has submitted more than 20 requests for information surrounding the raid on Bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound to the U.S. Government under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Laden’s death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Laden’s dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Laden’s body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.
In addition, the Pentagon admitted that it could not find an autopsy report, death certificate or results of a DNA identification test for Bin Laden, in spite of claims made by President Obama and reported by CBC News that a DNA test was performed.
These admissions follow a related FOIA response by the Department of Defense in February, in which it stated that it had no emails concerning the Bin Laden raid that were sent prior to its execution.
The Atlantic Wire reported in February that the CIA claimed it had visual proof of Bin Laden’s death, but the Pentagon’s admission that it does not have any evidence of this kind still raises significant questions, since its jurisdiction includes the Navy Seals that conducted the raid and the Navy ship that buried Bin Laden at sea.
The latest revelation drew the suspicion of Lt. Col. Robert Bowman (ret.), the former director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force.“It makes the official story sound very fishy,” Bowman said in an interview with Digital Journal.“Without proof, I’m not buying it carte blanche.”
Bowman also pointed to the reports that Bin Laden died in 2001 or 2002, which have been supported by former FBI counter-terrorism chief Dale Watson, former assistant Secretary of State Steve Pieczenik, former U.S. foreign intelligence officer Angelo Codevilla and other intelligence experts.“This smacks of a cover-up,” Bowman added.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323364...
Obama is out of here

Glasgow, KY

#43873 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And then what will happen? Mitt's plans are exact to the same things Bush did. Exact!!! Give the top a tax break and watch the job creation. hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Well we have learned the hard way what can happen with Obama's policies so wanting Bush's policies back might not be such a bad idea. Bush's policies didn't put a record number of citizens at the poverty level and Bush's policies didn't add millions and millions to the unemployment line and keep them there for 4 years and Bush's policies didn't force every man, woman and child to participate in a government money-making scam and Bush's policies didn't make a record number of citizens depend upon some kind of government assistance. Obama's policies are so bad they make Bush's policies look like that of a rocket scientist.

Obama is a huge failure. Man up and suck it up and do better for your kids future.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#43875 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And then what will happen? Mitt's plans are exact to the same things Bush did. Exact!!! Give the top a tax break and watch the job creation. hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
You know honestly at this point I would vote for the fkn Energizer Bunny...

I don't especially like Romney either but 3 1/2yrs of Obama has proven to be a very costly mistake...

We are getting ready to get our asses in the middle of another War.

In my opinion we let the only candidate that truly sees things through the working mans eyes fall to the wayside AGAIN..

Evidently we don't want any better,Like the poster above was talking about voting Lib..

It wouldn't bother me a bit to vote for someone else, But the only thing I keep thinking is that a vote for him may take a vote away from Romney and in the end we will end up with ODUMMER AGAIN..
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#43876 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya don't vote for either party there is more than two parties.
Huh? Are you lost? Were you replying to an Oprah site or commenting on Kim Kardashians latest "party"? Ya make no sense pertaining to the post you replied to. Regroup and visit us again some time crazy pee. lol
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#43879 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
When are all of you going to wake up and realise that this country hasn't gotten any better with either party. Why do you all keep voting for these people and fall for their false promises. Then you all sit there and complain because your life hasn't gotten any better after either one has got in office. Come to the realisation that those two parties are not going to make this country anybetter. So instead of complaining start looking to the other parties. You just might find what you are looking for.
Hey crazy person, what are the odds of people voting in a third party candidate in our country? Not very good, right?
You may have a good point but if people are not willing to do what it takes then that just makes your point worthless no matter hard hard you try to hammer it into their heads. Ron Paul is a good example of people liking him and his policies but because he doesn't have the backing of the "greedy" corporations like Romney and Obama have then he is going nowhere and guess what? Ron Paul is going nowhere. So why keep hammering a point that people may agree with but are not willing to act on? Some people believe that people, such as yourself, are asked to hammer your point on these sites so some will vote for a 3rd party and the only difference it will really make is to take some votes away from the republicans. If those republicans that vote for Ron Paul even though he has no chance of winning would otherwise vote for Romney rather than vote for Obama, a democrat. Are you just one of those people attempting to take away votes from Romney so your guy can screw us over for another 4 years? Thanks but no thanks crazy person.
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#43882 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
<quoted text>
See you just aother one of there pawns blinded by the two parties. Ya I'm a demacrat because I'm talking bad about both parties. I never voted demacrat so no my guy hasn't scewed over anyone because people like you are too blinded by the demacrats and repulicans to vote for the candidates who can make change in this country and make it better.
Your reply just proved that everything I said in my post was correct. I doubt that you understood that I was agreeing with you, sort of, and the example I provided just flew right over you, didn't it?

People like you make my head hurt. You just don't get it and you never will. If I may ask, where did you receive your exemplary edu-muh-ca-shun?
What

Conway, SC

#43883 Jul 18, 2012
oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply just proved that everything I said in my post was correct. I doubt that you understood that I was agreeing with you, sort of, and the example I provided just flew right over you, didn't it?
People like you make my head hurt. You just don't get it and you never will. If I may ask, where did you receive your exemplary edu-muh-ca-shun?
Not in backwardass hick Town Glasgow.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#43886 Jul 18, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Not in backwardass hick Town Glasgow.
And you are speaking from personal experience?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#43887 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
I was just graduating from high school when Ross Perro was running for president, and everything he predicted has come to pass. So no I have never since I was able to vote have I ever voted for a demacrat or republican.
I also thought Ross Perot would have brought good business sense to the government but I believe that's what the poster was trying to say. Too many people are sucked up in that "us or them" democrat republican game and we, as a country, are nowhere near electing a third party president and it doesn't matter that it would be the smartest thing to do. Too much "greedy" corporation money and lobbyists and union money that is trying to make sure the dems stay in office and too many republicans trying to prevent that from happening. Nobody has time or the will to stand back and access the situation and do the right thing. They are too bust trying to one-up the other party for 4 years of bragging rights.
Cindy

Elizabethtown, KY

#43888 Jul 18, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Romney has off shore Bank Accounts because he loves America.
Lmfao
Well I don't have off shore accounts, But I have a savings account in another state, WHAT!!!! How bad of me. It pays more interest , that's why. People try to save all the money they can. It's the American way.
But an off shore account, people would not have to do that if taxes weren't so high here. If he earned it, it's his to do with as he wants. Obama never says Romney NEVER eared it. He just wants you to keep looking the other way, not toward himself and his dirty underhanded deals.
If Obama wins this election, this nation is sunk. But some of us will have at least one satisfaction, you Obama stooges will suffer right along with rest of the nation. I can say "I told you so."
You Obama suckers are welfare stooges and stooges never learn, you are to dam lazy to check things out. The DICTATOR will screw you then and eliminate you first. You 'r willing to stab your own people in the back, and the dictator will know you have no loyalty to your own people. He will consider you untrustworthy and take you down first. Bet you a dime to a dollar, he wins, first thing he will do is say, "WE have no money, you people on welfare have to share your wealth now. He will give you a job, shoveling his shit.
Jay

Paris, TN

#43889 Jul 18, 2012
That was a good one Cindy. Great post.

Now tell me that all those millionaires and multi-millionaires in Congress and the Senate keep all their money in the States. Pelosi's wealth has estimated to be between $35 and $50 million and she has plenty of shenanigans going on, but does anybody bother to check these people out? Not on your life! Makes you wonder why they single out Romney when they're all doing the same thing.

Oh never mind, we all know why don't we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smiths 3 hr Crazy 2
David Wilson is a commie 15 hr Werewolf 1
edwin bull preston Thu deadbeat 12
Lancaster middle school Thu Olivia2013 1
Jessica Napoer Wed Just wondering 2 3
Deleted threads Apr 15 Allen 62
drug addicts Apr 14 not i 3
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE