Shooting in Lancaster
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Just Saying

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2010
Heard there was a shooting this morning in the Whitaker Bank parking lot. Roy Walker Davis supposedly shot Johnny King. King is being air lifted out. Anyone know anything.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 24, 2010
true shot 2 times airlifted out shot him in his truck

Since: Jan 10

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2010
friend called and told me same thing!sending out a prayer hope johnny makes it!
The Lawman

London, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2010
Johnny going to all right. just heard. shot in the neck two times. roy's in stanford jail

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2010
This is a sad thing both lives messed up both Buckeye people are such good folks.Lives are destroyed in a few seconds of temper flaring
Just Saying

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2010
Heard it was over a woman

“give peace a chance”

Since: Oct 09

Lancaster will always be home

#7 Apr 24, 2010
The temper thing is exactly what i've been saying for months.....
it's not only temper..but it's the drama that people think they have to display to show others how macho they are

society has gotten to the point where very few people respect themselves or anyone else

and they tend to think it makes them look big by constantly acting like they are bull of the woods

i grew up with roy...johnny is my 1st cousins brother...never was around either much

i hope he recovers soon..i hate to hear of anyone suffering
1st mechanic

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2010
johnny is just trouble anyway it was probably pervoked
hes been agravating roy for a while now
1st mechanic

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2010
id like to have been there to see exackly what did happen though

“give peace a chance”

#10 Apr 24, 2010
seems like roy coulda handled whatever was going on different..

Roy is a big guy....he coulda clobbered johnny with one hand tied behind his back.
Thats why I wonder why most people don't try to control their emotios and tempers.
I feel terrible that it happend for both of them, and their families.
They are suffering thru all this too.
whats up

Danville, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2010
you are right.he has been saying things about roy,burn his house down,and saying that he will kill his son,when it come to my kids i will do anything.roy hads call the cops thay did nothing about it.he could only put up with so mush.i was there at the bank.
Just Saying

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 24, 2010
Heard Johnny pulled behind Roy Walker and blocked him from leaving. RW got out and shot him through the truck window.

“give peace a chance”

#13 Apr 24, 2010
how are you feeling this morning? I hope u didn't see it happen....don't let yourself get upset
whats up

Danville, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2010
yes i did,it was bad, i no roy verry good.i no johnny to.it is bad it happed like this.iam fill a little better to day.i wae at the bank when this all happed.are you doing good i hope so.i will talk to you on are topix.
whats up

Danville, KY

#15 Apr 24, 2010
yes he did,that is right.
1st mechanic

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2010
if you were there exactly how did it happen what went down

“give peace a chance”

#17 Apr 24, 2010
I was told if he lives it's possible he will be paralized.
Heard one bullet cut the juggulsr and one hit his spine....heard there were 3 shots fired..
does anyone know this is true?
howdy

Toccoa, GA

#18 Apr 24, 2010
My mom works at smiths, I will find out what happened in about 30 minutes, that is awful. I know Roy and he's always been a good guy, I can't imagine that! It's crazy
whats up

Danville, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2010
devilish there was only 2 shots.one went in his chest,in his face.thay had halicopter up there he is bad off.it was bad.this his so sad that this had to come to this.i like roy and is wife,and johnny to.i will tell you all that was going on.i no.roy and is wife will tell me and johnny to. it was back and fourth al the time,over a girl...
whats up

Danville, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2010
and roys son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Wendell Johnson at 1ST Assembly Church 16 hr yep 6
Chris Day Sun Meee 6
Lancaster Drug dealers Sun Fedup 21
Mark Scott Sun Amy 1
Looking ?! Sun Bad Boy 2
Imma virgin (Sep '12) Aug 19 martin garey 6
Easiest piece in Garrard County Aug 19 Scaredteenager 14

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance