What do you think about ashley surber
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hahahah

Nicholasville, KY

#44 Jul 8, 2011
she is at platinum all her stretch marks and all ugh def not even top5 in my book
hahahah

Nicholasville, KY

#45 Jul 8, 2011
you know you have to be s said excuses of a mother for the state to take all your children away. ,use reality shows you capabilities to be ma mother this is a cassy anothey suit startin all over
to hahahah

Lexington, KY

#46 Jul 15, 2011
she still has stretch marks from her baby last year or she have another one? how many she have now? the baby daddy's have them now? prob best if she spits them out continuously and still finds time to dance on a pole
stupid

Nicholasville, KY

#47 Jul 21, 2011
she has 4 now and doesn't have any of them she is a sad excuse for a mother if she would make her kids as important to the pills she puts up her nose she'd be somewhere. but i guess that's wishful thinkin.
someone 2

Toledo, OH

#49 Jul 21, 2011
For your info she has 3 kids. 1 is with her husband the other two the dad doesn't have anymore her family has them. And as for Ashley she is working really hard now to get her kids back.
please

Nicholasville, KY

#50 Jul 23, 2011
by taking her clothes off and snorting pills up her nose.....sure she is. lmfao
Goodness

Danville, KY

#51 Jul 24, 2011
How are you gonna get your kids back and show you're a responsible person when you strip for a living? That isn't the type of employment that leaves a good impression. If that is in fact what she does for a living I'd suggest getting a decent job if she really wants her kids back. It's pathetic that she lost them to begin with. Anyone can have kids but not just anyone can be a parent. SMH.
LMAO

Ford City, PA

#52 Jul 24, 2011
I think it's funny that all you people have nothing better to do than talk S**t about someone. Who cares how she makes her money, and who cares what she does when she is at home, if she wants to strip all day and go home and snort every pill in the pharmacy who the hell cares. It sounds like you are just jealous that you can't be making money, and having fun. I'm sure nobody is talking crap about you when you'r sitting home sipping on your beer or taking shots of Lancaster Liquor Whiskey. Yall need to grow up and realize that what other people do in there own life is no ones business but there own, she's the one living her life not you. Maybe instead of downing her because she lost her kids, you should take a step back and take a good long look at yourselves, but I guess yall think that you are perfect and you never do anything wrong, I bet it's a different story when you go home and are probably doing the same S**t she is.
Ashley swallows

United States

#53 Jan 10, 2012
What's she up to now?
ashley swallows

United States

#54 Jan 10, 2012
I think Chris still wants her.
lmfao!

Herndon, VA

#55 Jan 10, 2012
She's a needle junkie now! And the last baby she just had is still having a rough time going through withdrawals! It makes me sick to my stomach that the state wouldn't even tie her tubes! This poor innocent child deserves a better life! She shoots up heroin now! It won't be long til she is either dead or in jail!! My prayers go out to the children of this good for nothing slut!! That is a gnarly way to enter this world and it's not their fault!
dr j

Lexington, KY

#56 Jan 15, 2012
This is ashley surber wrote:
For one you cant spell right and for 2 you dont know me so news for you two timer 69er nasty b**ch F**K OFF... lol aint that right danelle?
FYI to those calling others a dumb ass related to their spelling.... when posting from a smartphone @ times, the spell check changes the spelling on some words based on past type patterns. If you are used to writing the word " dear" a lot and then use the word " deer", the spell check will sometimes change all or part of the spelling just as you send or post. Sometimes typing on the small keyboard your thumb doesn't capture the correct letter because it actually covers at least 3. Acting snotty over someone's spelling when most use urban text abbreviations that they use sending text messages, really makes it look as if it's you that is ( not dumb) in the dark !
DaddyJD

United States

#57 Apr 20, 2012
Whatup slutt where u be
bahaha

Versailles, KY

#58 Nov 30, 2012
still a druggie. where she at now? heard she was living it up in a hotel.
Paper chase

Lexington, KY

#59 Apr 29, 2013
She's in the lovely Jessamine County Detention center living it up...
RIP

Richmond, KY

#60 Aug 12, 2013
She is out of jail now. Probably be back soon (if she doesn't die with a needle in her arm. Probably be best for her kids if they don't realize what a piece of shit their mother is. Kill yourself soon! It will be the only productive thing you have ever done.
RIP

Richmond, KY

#61 Aug 13, 2013
Really? Someone thinks my comment is "mean" and you "disagree"? If you haven't noticed, this thread started on Oct 22, 2008. That is 4 years and 10 months ago. Or, 1,887 days, including leap year. The same crap is being said and the Ho hasn't changed. I'm pretty sure that history is on my side. Root for this this tramp all you want, smart money is on her dying of OD, STD or drug/crime related violence. I'll bet you any day of the week. F'ing Idiot!
Winchester, KY

#62 Oct 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Dailey 20 hr idk 2
Donte logan (Jul '13) Tue lovedick 18
Matthew Barbour Mon Har 1
Lindsey at subway Mon Higuy 1
Its Your Birthday!! Jun 26 slneasome 1
Nikki woods Jun 25 Beast mode 2
Emily Miracle (Jan '12) Jun 25 Emily 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages