This is ashley surber

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

For one you cant spell right and for 2 you dont know me so news for you two timer 69er nasty b**ch F**K OFF... lol aint that right danelle?
ashley

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

SHE IS BACK IN GARRARD....
jak

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

are you talkin bout daju vu ashley?
jak

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

do u have a myspace

Since: Jul 09

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

hey its ashley and yes i live in lexington... I have not seen you in a while how are you? how did you find me on myspace? well write me anytime... where are you now?
Poof

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

I just want to know if she is working at Deja Vu. She is smoking hott.
someone

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

she is nasty, and a lier and needs to go rot in a hole she will end up just like her mom a dead beat
Elizabeth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

There is nothing wrong with ashley she a is a good girl and a good friend
ashley

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

this is ashley no i love in lex now i work at thr rhino and east through the week i am not nasty and i dont care what you say about me mark your low for saying that but anyways thanks elizabeth whats your last name?
someone

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

First.. this is not mark I know the Mark your talking about though Mark Preston yeah the one you screwed over again! Your nasty and a lier!!! LIER!!! oh yeah BTW hows your mom!!! HA HA
her husband lol

Lost Nation, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

im not going to stoop down to ur level but I guess everyone on here knows that ur full of shit. Enjoy ur life and leave me alone
StripperFan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

1st of all, you dont want people to leave you alone. You just had to come on here and be like "Dont bother me". Thats just gonna make people want to right more stuff about you. I personally dont know you, so I cant say what yall did or didnt do. I do know Ashley though, and she needs to show me her boobies. lol.
ashley

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

first all eddie (my husband) we have a kid together just cause we fight does not mean i wont leave you alone... so i guess next time i talk to you we will have to talk about our son
sencond of all i dont care if you write or not everyone is entitled to their own opinion so its whatever everyone has problems of their own and ownj relationship problems but people obviously cant seem to leave other people alone and let them be happy.
StripperFan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

Ashley is Hott as Hell. She is one of the sexiest women I have ever met. I dont see why everyone always talks S**t about her. She's Hott, She's got a great attitude, and she's a stripper. I mean what else could you ask for. But for real though, Ashley, ya gotta let me see your boobs.
laughing

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

Ashley, is nothing but a liar!! She uses everyone for what she can get them for! Hey Ashley, your myspace says your a secretary!But the only thing you know how to do is take your clothes off! Get a real JOB!!! Hey Eddie, why did you leave her? Obviously you figured the truth out! Maybe she should test some people and find out who her new baby daddy is!!! I heard it may be Marks baby or a guy named Mike W. Ashley do you know who your baby daddy is? And Ashley why don't you have custody of your first kid?!! I feel sorry for all the people she's used and lied to!
Tracey

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

I happen to know Ashley personally as she is family...and she is doing quite well taking care of her little girl and it is none of your damn business why her little boy doesn't live with her! Why don't ya go dig the skeletons outta your down damn closet before you go lookin in someone elses...cause I am sure you are not perfect! And are you worried the baby might be yours....if not shut the fu*k p...it ain't none of your business either bit*h! Leave people alone....I also noticed that you can't identify yourself.....most of ya can't....know why? cause you are just jealous cause your not nothin but a garrard county HOE!!!

Krazy

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

I went to GC highschool for about a year and Ashley was the only girl there that didnt judge me when I walked thru the door! She was really sweet and a good friend! Ashley, I hope you're doing well, Id like to get in touch with you again!
WOW

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

It seems she really knows how to make people think she's a decent person, she's not at all just give her a lil bit and she will show her true colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lancaster Forum right now

Search the Lancaster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,888
justin 36 min Xxx 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr sad 81,550
Gregory Scott Cash 12 hr whoisthat 56
nicole wardrip (May '13) 13 hr Sunny 5
Dr. Laughlin 13 hr Ruck 9
the music thread (Jan '12) 17 hr Musikologist 79
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••