Why

United States

#21 Jun 7, 2011
Why would anyone want to associate with a cop,news calling "club" who is not welcomed anywhere in Ky? You cant ride anywhere with your rags on party with anyone but themselves, whats the point? A motorcycle club is suppose to ride their scoots not just around the block or town but ride miles visit brothers oh yeah they have or do none of that lol, the other Iron Warriors out their are COP CLUBS lol.
chopper charlie

Huntington, IN

#22 Jun 28, 2011
one man club wrote:
Ive heard of these PUNKS THEY CALL Iron sissys I here they are taking over Nicholasville but the Shoet Arm Gang might think different about that.But if you swell up on them becareful they have speed dial straight to 27 news
The short arm gang is as big a joke as the iron warriors!that would be a real funny kinda fight .it would be like a bunch of schoolboys daring the other one to hit first!!! Brothers in harlan co.s.a.g. Need to clean nich. Up !
Chicken

Lexington, KY

#23 Jun 28, 2011
Be funny if you all had the balls to say this to their faces instead of hiding on topix!!! And you're talking about what a joke they are!!!
hotrod

Danville, KY

#24 Jul 19, 2011
all i have heard for the last year is how everyone is mad about iron warriors went to 27 news first well i dont think iv seen a picture on here of them with abunch of cops that had been in club as full patch members but i have seen sunny barger in one and omg have been busted by under cover cops also just like every other motorcycle club in the united states but you mother fu**kers think only iwmc are the only one thats ever been busted and for the news thing at least there was no blood shed that would be bad for all bikers every time we would turn a corner cops would be watching but you dumbass keep thinking that iwmc is the only club thats been busted and i know for a fact they r out and about see them all the time you must be running the other way and at least they havent bowed down to onther club and kissed there ass like all the other clubs have just saying
CAT_LICKER

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Jul 20, 2011
Iron Warriors is a bunch of sissies. espicaloly that Mike dude.
Rolling Thunder

Lexington, KY

#26 Jul 20, 2011
..I'd like to see the Hells Angels or the Outlaws roll through this area...
Mike dude

Lexington, KY

#27 Jul 23, 2011
Hey cat licker, good name, probably all you're able to lick. Come find my sissy a$$, IF YOU GOT THE BALL$!
QUEST

Danville, KY

#28 Aug 31, 2011
It dont matter. All the so called MC's are nothing but street gangs that use bikes as a prop. The Iron Warriors have EMS workers as their members, and if they hate cops, well that's ok. Don't call when you get your asses kicked by some drunk you try to load in an ambulance.
So wear you "COLORS" around here so you can be seen, oh you probably better not, you see the OUT LAWS are still a little pissed about you ratting them out. LOL LOL LOL blacktop nap LOL lol lol
QUEST

Danville, KY

#29 Aug 31, 2011
WEAK BI@%HES!!!!!!!!!!
Breeze

Dallas, TX

#30 Dec 8, 2011
Anyone who has spent time w s.a.g or I.h knows whats up,so all the haters who have nothing better to do,go to an event or talk to a member,then u can run ur mouth,until then quit cryin n grow a pair!
Dont understand

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Dec 8, 2011
Anyone that can't be individual enough to have their own identity and have to join some group to pretend to be somebody.
been around

Lexington, KY

#32 Dec 16, 2011
The Iron Warriors r a joke to the real MC World, and will never get any respect from the REAL MC WORLD, Thats it in a nutshell!!!!!!!!
scummy

Harrodsburg, KY

#33 Dec 16, 2011
Whats them Iron Sissys doing now Hell if they have problems with Peacemakers they need to go deal with them not try and bring that Outlaw club in the middle of it or maybe they need to make friends with them Outlaws so they have somebody to watch there ass. Some of them peacemakers live in Lancaster somaybe they need to stop them and give them a Asphalt NAP Right When hell freezes over. Im sick of all the drama with them they all need to give each other a big hug and start parting togather Later
now them well

Waco, KY

#35 Feb 21, 2012
You people just assume all kinds of shit! 1. its a club, a band of brothers who do there own thing and dont bother others! Been to club house many times and wan never treated bad by anyone! 2. they are not all old men trying to be bikers, some have been with the club for 20 30 years. Yes the club died and then came back with some of the same members. 3. as far as pres. he is not from casey co, and his name is not what you say it is. Know the pres well. Has been the same one for years. I am not a member of there club but i have several shirts and tanks that i wear and i am not assamed to wear them. You just need to lay off until they bother you. Until then let them be. I have needed help in the past and the iron warriors where there. they do get involved and do good also
someone that knows

United States

#36 Jun 14, 2012
one man club your right iron sissys... lmao yeah thay dont go by the rules .... and when called out thay wanna call news 27 cry ....i dont think the outlaws liked that very much..... there a wanna be mc.....
loveironwarriors

Richmond, KY

#37 Sep 9, 2012
i love them and i know one guy in it and they jus dont put up wit bull
why judge

Danville, KY

#39 Jun 23, 2013
Well I don't know about you all, guess your not looking good enough because I see colors all around this town. These guys are hurting no one, they have family's, job's and another life beyond the club. stereotype that's what you call it, when in fact its a bad of brotherhood that runs for life. Some have served our country and you want to dog them. They are peaceful people just trying to have a good time like everyone else, WITHOUT DRUGS to do so, yeah they drink but that's it. So what makes them so bad. You can ask anyone who's been in the military they band as brothers for life to, so what's the differences.
Dol

Danville, KY

#40 Jul 6, 2013
The iron warriors are a cool group of guys why trash a club that minds their own business I know a few of them pretty good and I like them they don't bother anyone and one guy in the club named Charlie is a good guy he has a big heart and has done a lot of good for people not all bikers are bad guys maybe next time you see a dude wearing the iron warrior rags don't look down on them cause they are just normal good people
I KNOW

Richmond, KY

#41 Jul 7, 2013
Probably an IW posting good stuff about themselves...They broke the MC code by getting other people involved in MC business they should be a RIDING CLUB or NO CLUB AT ALL.....I will NOT post again Just wanted EVERYONE to know
you dont know crap

Lexington, KY

#42 Jul 7, 2013
This is a free country, not ruled by idiots who think they are more than the worthless lowlifes that they are. The IW has been around and will be around, get used to it. The IW's will continue to do their thing. And the IW's never brought the Outlaws into anything, it's been other people telling the Outlaws lies trying to get them to do their dirty work for them. If you want rid of us, have the balls to come do it yourself! Don't tell a 1%'r some crap, cause they weren't too happy when they found out they were getting jerked around, and almost had an incident due to BS. As for the news, a member's ole lady had set that up and surprised us when they pulled up, it is something that won't happen again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's 2 hr Fedup08 18
Bubbles the thief 4 hr Losers 6
windstream DSL suking severely anybody else ? 13 hr Youre Welcome 7
Social workers of Garrard county 14 hr Morons Everywhere 9
Looking for a old friend 19 hr Kurt 3
Boil Water Advisory 20 hr Kurt 1
Gas station off 34 old bridge general store? Tue Cougarlover 1

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance