First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Toccoa, GA

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Does anybody out there know anything about the Iron Warriors MC in Lancaster?

Danville, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2011
What would u like 2 kno

Toccoa, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Well.... are they cool or full of it?

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2011
I've been around bikers most of my adult life and can't say I've seen alot of them but crap I've heard and what I have heard hasn't been good. So take it for yourself and ride free.

Crab Orchard, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2011
They are cop callers. So if you do anything out of the way they will rat you out especially the EMS one!!!!!!!!!!111.AKA C.M puss in boots
say it to their face

London, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2011
you come on here and say all you want but i know one thing i bet you would never attempt to go and do it in their faces because you would find yourself taking a blacktop nap.
say it to their face

London, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2011
so it dont even matter and they dont care whats said on here its what someone says or does in person that matters and aint no one brave enough to try it so go on with your bad self hahahaha

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Hell, a few years ago they elected a D.E.A. agent as their president.many of them knew and told no one.not too cool at all!Blacktop nap? They aint $hit!
see what you know

Bimble, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2011
see you dont know what u talkin bout dumbass it wasnt for the president it was infiltrated just like any other club has in the past but you still wont say it they face cause you will take that nap no matter what u say
ir0n warRIORsss!!

Elgin, TX

#10 Jan 25, 2011
They have nothing to do with the cops actually they hate the police ;: they are the coolest hottest bike gang and they aren't afraid of anybody!!! So if you ever have beef you better be able to back it up bitchess --

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2011
I know for a fact that that wanna be non dea rat from Casey county that worked at whirlpool held officer positions and was president when it all came to an end. His name was ray probst. Now "say what you will" whether they knew or not? Probably not. But we all know they went to the tv news station when they thought they had a problem. That's gonna haunt them linger than big fat ray probst
what happened

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2011
to the other post on here about them they were talkin about another club that they wouldnt take no crap from now it has disappeared,????????
still waitin

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2011
on a reply why the other post disappeared????????

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 11, 2011
still waitin
Lancaster Biker

Danville, KY

#15 May 3, 2011
Hey their (say it to their face) this is what u said,"you come on here and say all you want but I know one thing I bet you would never attempt to go and do it in their faces because you would find yourself taking a blacktop nap."
Well it's kinda hard to say it to your face when you donít wear your colors to identify your self. Apparently you are ashamed of your selves cause you wont wear your shi** colors in your own home town & you black out your face's on your my space page. You are cop callers, new's callers and cry babies. You talk tough on here but if you were tuff you wouldn't call the cops & 27 news first. You would wear your sh*** patch in public & be proud of it. So if your going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk bi**h**.

Danville, KY

#16 May 4, 2011
There is a boy on a moped that rides in town is he in the gang?

Lexington, KY

#17 May 6, 2011
from what i hear about them,they would take him. i have heard they are a joke. i guess they used to be big time(30 years ago)but now they are a bunch of older bikers trying to act young again and aint making it. im just saying thats what i heard.
osama bin laden

Russell Springs, KY

#18 May 10, 2011
i will infiltrate the known mob,as you see im still alive and well..osama till the end!!!
one man club

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 May 15, 2011
Ive heard of these PUNKS THEY CALL Iron sissys I here they are taking over Nicholasville but the Shoet Arm Gang might think different about that.But if you swell up on them becareful they have speed dial straight to 27 news

Lexington, KY

#20 May 19, 2011
They have two topix on them, if you put iron warriors in the search bar it pulls both up and in the other one they like to talk about another club

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops of Lancaster 3 hr Nut sack 4
Dope dealer on old Railroad Road 15 hr Nik 11
Nick McCoy (Jun '09) Thu Snoop DOG 27
Godfathers (Jan '15) Wed Not good 18
Emily Miller Wed Yoooooo 1
GodFathers (Jun '14) Oct 7 lololol 62
What happened to Jerome iscaacs (Aug '14) Oct 7 Lol 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages