First Prev
of 4
Next Last
local

AOL

#1 Dec 26, 2009
What ever happened to the court case for charges for drugs and women? He has a bad reputation in this town. He thinks he is such a stud.
tank

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2009
they dismissed the case because the witness they made the deal with didnt show up to court , it was just a big setup
ouch

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2009
sure didnt help his rep any did it!
In The Know

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2009
Don Rinthen?
ouch

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2009
In The Know wrote:
Don Rinthen?
thought we were talking about greg
Doodle Dandy

AOL

#6 Dec 29, 2009
ouch wrote:
<quoted text> thought we were talking about greg
Yeah, I thought we were talking about Greg.
Anyway, since the case was dismissed is he still up to the same stuff with women? Using and abusing them? I bet he couldn't buy some nooky now! Oh woops, that's what he alledgedly was doing! Where do you go from there?? Some tramp is always willing somewhere I guess..........
Old Friend

Fordyce, AR

#7 Dec 29, 2009
I don't know why you are so worried about it, all I've ever known of him of his family is good things, and helping people out. Maybe it's just that you're jealous he gets more women than you, surely you can't hold that against the man LOL. The way I see it, he works hard, is a good friend to those who know him, and what he chooses to do in his spare time is his own business. As for the trial being thrown out because of the witness not showing up, you can't believe everything you hear. A few months ago everyone was on topix talking about this case, and how "strong" it was, and all about the tapes the police had, and all this other crap that come from he said, she said, and the news paper it's self. Well, if it was so strong, why would it have been thrown out over one little cop bought witness not showing up! Maybe you should have been sitting at the court house that morning.......you would have seen she wasn't the only one that didn't show up, nither did anyone else involved, it was called off before that!
Old Timer

Bonnyman, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2009
I knew Greg years ago and also believe he is a good person. What I also know is that the Central Record is about as factual as a gossip mag you see in the grocery store checkout line. They do print some facts about stories that are true, but get many details wrong or distorted. I think as journalists they should be absolutely certain that what they print is true and verified or they shouldn't say it because peoples lives are affected by it.
Bloo

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2009
I agree with you old timer! I have no idea who greg combs is, but stupid stories in the paper about someone can really harm them.
Doodle Dandy

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2009
Old Friend wrote:
I don't know why you are so worried about it, all I've ever known of him of his family is good things, and helping people out. Maybe it's just that you're jealous he gets more women than you, surely you can't hold that against the man LOL. The way I see it, he works hard, is a good friend to those who know him, and what he chooses to do in his spare time is his own business. As for the trial being thrown out because of the witness not showing up, you can't believe everything you hear. A few months ago everyone was on topix talking about this case, and how "strong" it was, and all about the tapes the police had, and all this other crap that come from he said, she said, and the news paper it's self. Well, if it was so strong, why would it have been thrown out over one little cop bought witness not showing up! Maybe you should have been sitting at the court house that morning.......you would have seen she wasn't the only one that didn't show up, nither did anyone else involved, it was called off before that!

I never said anything bad about his family. They are good people.
wow

AOL

#11 Dec 30, 2009
I think REAL men don't have to PAY for a roll in the hay or give drugs in exchange for it. No wonder people thought he had lots of dates!
Bloo

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2009
wow wrote:
I think REAL men don't have to PAY for a roll in the hay or give drugs in exchange for it. No wonder people thought he had lots of dates!
Well, i think sometimes a man just needs to get a piece without all the trouble of a relationship, and that's the easiest way to go about it. Its better than lying to them and leading them on. Just my opinion.
wow

AOL

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Bloo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, i think sometimes a man just needs to get a piece without all the trouble of a relationship, and that's the easiest way to go about it. Its better than lying to them and leading them on. Just my opinion.
The easiest way to do it is to do something illegal?? Are you kidding me?
Bloo

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2009
Dead serious.
tank

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2009
i agree with Bloo
what

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 2, 2010
please if you cant get it 4 free its not worth it!!!
just me

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2010
what wrote:
please if you cant get it 4 free its not worth it!!!
there is no such thing is free
Bloo

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>there is no such thing is free
You got that right!!
jeannielibertyky

Vanceburg, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2010
is he any thing to the combe that got money just ask
Twisted

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2010
He might or might not have been buying but what about who was selling?? What's that say? Takes two to make a deal. Wrong on both sides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schaper stomper toy trucks Thu fallguy 1
Dexter Padgett Thu lookin 1
Mollie Lane Thu paper 1
Rachel black Wed racer 23
Easy money Apr 27 hayhay 6
Dillon Lane Apr 27 Buffy 7
Red Brown (Jul '13) Apr 26 Hard rock 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages