Westwood Apartments or place to rent

Westwood Apartments or place to rent

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

Looking

Versailles, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2009
Does anyone know who owns/manages Westwood Apartments? I'm in the market for a place to rent but can't find a contact name or number for them anywhere. If anyone has personal experience, is it a safe place?

Or, if you know of a nice small house for rent I'd love to know. In town or out, as long as it's Garrard county.
YOUR WELCOME

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2009
You should try EARL or Barbara French they have properties for rent..FYI Barbara owns QUICK STOP on Danville Road.. GOOD LUCK
Looking

Versailles, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2009
Thanks for that information.
I know

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2009
Westwood Apts. are owned by Doris Spurlin. Her office is on the square next to Foley and Norton. Rent is $475. I will be vacating my apt. by the end of this month.
local

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2009
YOUR WELCOME wrote:
You should try EARL or Barbara French they have properties for rent..FYI Barbara owns QUICK STOP on Danville Road.. GOOD LUCK
EARL French is a slum lord
Looking

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2009
I appreciate the information. To "I Know"...I don't want to ask anything personal, but can you tell me if you're leaving due to the apartment complex itself being bad? I don't really know Earl French, or Doris Spurlin, so I appreciate any honest information I can get from those who know. Please don't just name bash...if you have valid complaints I'd love to hear them so I don't end up in a bad situation with a landlord. I'm looking to find a decent place, in a decent area, with a good trustworthy landlord I can rely on to fix things when they break. Oh..and no bugs! LOL ewwww I can't stand bugs.
slim

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2009
Earl French doesnt like fixing things. other than that hes ok.

Since: Jan 09

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2009
Westwood Apartments are pretty good. Probably one of the best in Lancaster.
RANDY GINNY ASBERRY

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2009
WE RENT FROM EARL FRENCH AND HE IS A VERY GOOD LANDLORD HE HAS ALWAYS FIXED ANYTHING THAT WE NEEDED TO BE FIXED COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER PERSON OR LANDLORD THOSE PEOPLE TALKIN CRAP MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT PAY THEIR RENT OR SOMETHING.HE DID HAVE A HOUSE AVAIABLE FIRST OF MONTH IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM A CALL.
Looking

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2009
Are pets allowed at Westwood?

Since: Jan 09

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2009
I think they are but I'm not for sure. I've seen people with pets at the property before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Construction next to Lowes (2) 13 min Staisha 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min another viewer 151,687
gidget lyn king 30 min forreal 8
Shonna Bailey 50 min Looking 1
Go fight win Tue Mom 2
GodFathers (Jun '14) Tue Fed up 73
To the Deer Run thief Aug 21 THE UNIT 1

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages