does anyone know the guy that rides a...

does anyone know the guy that rides around all the time in a blue taurus?

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

the muffin man

Danville, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
the one that used to drive the red car
i know

Gray, GA

#2 Apr 20, 2009
jerry long
i know

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Apr 21, 2009
why did you want to know, muffin man?
the muffin man

Danville, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2009
i think he's hot!! iwould like to be able to know how i could get in touch with him. I AM DYING TO MEET HIM!!! i have been watching him since he drove the red car. the last i heard he was married and doing good for him self. i hate to sound cruel but i hope he's not happily married!!! who ever you are that knows about the sexy jerry in the blue car now please let me know!!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY DYING TO KNOW HOW I COULD MEET HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I WOULD BE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HIM!!!!!
mike

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2009
r u male or female??
squeak

AOL

#6 Apr 23, 2009
I think Jerry long is a punk. He used to drive by and flip us off. I chased him out of town on day and he wouldnt stop. I caught him in Jerrys Conv. parking lot and he ran away. What a B**ch. This town would be alot better off with people like him gone.
i know

Danville, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2009
are you interested in hooking up with jerry? you seam to be.
Tired of being stalked

AOL

#8 Apr 24, 2009
Just park at the old dairy queen you will be sure to run into him there. You always see him out driving around. If you dont see him you will be sure to see Earl French. The two of them have nothing better to do but drive around and stalk people.
Yeah I know

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2009
He use to live with his parents over on Glenmore Heights. Not sure if he still does though. Dont think hes done much with his life. Havent heard anything out of him in a long while.
interested

Danville, KY

#12 May 2, 2009
if you get on here jerry i really wanna meet up asap plzzzzzz give me your number so i can talk to you to see how interested in me you may be. i realllly wanna meet you. i hope your good in bed too cause i need me a good man. my name is jessica and im 33. can i plz have yor #? hope too hear from you real soon.
sexy MAN!!!(maybe mine someday!!) xoxoxoxo
chillin

Danville, KY

#13 May 2, 2009
gotta cell local #--- 5861
interested

Danville, KY

#14 May 2, 2009
ill call you at midnight. my # will be private cause i have a unlisted #
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#15 May 25, 2012
There is a black guy named Bob that also drives a blue Taurus around town all the time. Does anyone know him?
Moron

Boynton Beach, FL

#16 May 25, 2012
jerry you moron. It don't take a genius to figure out you are writing back in forth to yourself. No one wants your number. You pervert. You wouldn't like someone who is actually interested in you anyway. You'd rather stalk people that wouldn't touh you with a ten foot pole. Or girls way, way to young for u. Get a life. How old are you now? Old enough to not be on here talking to yourself.
guess who

Lexington, KY

#17 May 25, 2012
interested wrote:
if you get on here jerry i really wanna meet up asap plzzzzzz give me your number so i can talk to you to see how interested in me you may be. i realllly wanna meet you. i hope your good in bed too cause i need me a good man. my name is jessica and im 33. can i plz have yor #? hope too hear from you real soon.
sexy MAN!!!(maybe mine someday!!) xoxoxoxo
Would this be Jessica Hunter?
get your facts straight

United States

#18 May 27, 2012
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Would this be Jessica Hunter?
Who does Jessica mess with?
Kay

Lexington, KY

#19 May 27, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Who does Jessica mess with?
This Jessica Hunter is with billy powell a older man is he crazy?or is she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trashy women of Lancaster sleeping with men for... 58 min THE UNIT 9
You got jury duty? Know your rights about jury ... 7 hr Nullifier 5
Save A Lot 9 hr THE UNIT 3
Kaywood Morris 13 hr Mock stupid people 10
who has a big d!clothes in Lancaster 19 hr Brathor 9
RedHead 21 hr curious 1
Places people buying selling drugs Thu Joe 14

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance