DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS PARTY BOY
sis

London, KY

#2 May 13, 2009
no
CountyRebel

Richmond, KY

#3 May 18, 2009
Yea Ive known him for years, he is a great guy!
goober

Nicholasville, KY

#4 May 24, 2009
I think this is my neighbor and he is always starting trouble
Blue eyes

Versailles, KY

#5 May 25, 2009
Well, I know CountyRebel and he is a good guy. I have never known him to start any trouble. He is a hard worker and a good hearted man.
goober

Nicholasville, KY

#6 May 25, 2009
I was just kidding.He was setting beside me when i wrote that.He is a great neigbor and willing to help anybody with anything
Blue eyes

Versailles, KY

#7 May 25, 2009
Oops, I guess this topic was about daniel/boone and I thought you were talking about the ole CountyRebel starting trouble. Sorry 'bout that goober.
N E ways - either one is good people. If the CountyRebel is your neighbor then you got a good neighbor.
hmmm

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2009
I have known him forever...great memories...ol boone...He is a great guy who needs to find a great girl. He deserves one..He is a great uncle boone to my lil boy for 3 years.....
Boone

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2009
hmmm wrote:
I have known him forever...great memories...ol boone...He is a great guy who needs to find a great girl. He deserves one..He is a great uncle boone to my lil boy for 3 years.....
Hey Hmmm? Who are you? Hahaha im Uncle Boone to 13 kids now! Haha well whoever you are thanx for talkin nice about me. There's way to much negative stuff on this site..
Later
queenBITCH

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2009
hey boone havent talked to u in a while how r u . Come see me u know where I live
Boone

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2009
Honey Ive been workin my tail off!! Seems like I aint got any time for anything anymore, kinda sux! Hows things goin your way?
Hmmmm

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Hey Boone..you know who I am....Your best friend is my lil ones dad....Really not trying to say any names on here but we used to live with ya...love ya bunches......
Boone

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2009
Ohh ok, I gotcha! Haha speakin of lil one's, You should have seen him at the Zoo! Haha all the kids had a blast!! How you been?
Hmmmm

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2009
I have been good...working all the time and clinicals and lil one takes up about all my time...what about you....
Boone

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2009
Same here! Seems like work is all I do. Sucks gettin old dont it? To bad we could'nt hit the powerball or something. Then again I guess it would be nice to even have time or mopney to play! Hahaha
queenbitch

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2009
life is just life it goes with or without u.Hope to see u soon. call me
Boone

Richmond, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2009
Alrighty Hun, Where the hell has that boy of yours been? I aint seen him in forever!
queenbitch

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2009
He was working havent seen him in 2 days
Boone

Richmond, KY

#20 Sep 24, 2009
He still goin to school every week?
queenbitch

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2009
No he only goes when it doesnt get into his schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Woods (Jul '10) 6 hr Yessa 6
nikki woods (Feb '15) 6 hr Gfg 6
Roberta Miller 14 hr Sheen 1
drug over dose Fri GHJR 34
1295 Fri GHJR 1
Charity East Thu Ashley 7
Roslyn east (Apr '15) Thu Ashley 10

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance