Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

the rats in lancaster seem to come in couples these days like Buster Quinn and his ho christina snow, coffey quinn what ever the ho is going by these days. if you know them run. its a known fact, also jeff reynolds and his ho vigrina hall, reynolds, kim and brandon broughton. they need some decon.
What a deal

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Two for the price of one. Loving me some rats.
Really

Andrews, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

There should be more rats if you ask me. The only people that are upset that there are rats are the ones doing the illegal drugs. Come on! Come on rats....let it out all out. There is a drop box at the police office if you like to share the info.
Big John

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

Every1 know they all rat that is nothing new
what up

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

i don't think turning in a bunch of drugies makes you a rat.it makes you an upstanding citizen.if there was more like them the world would be a much safer place for our kids.
Momma Mia

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

IF DEY A LOW DOWN GUD 4 NUTHIN DIRTY QUINN THEN U KNOW DEY A RAT! WORD!
Cheer leader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Hoorah for the rats.
UrTwisted

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Momma Mia wrote:
IF DEY A LOW DOWN GUD 4 NUTHIN DIRTY QUINN THEN U KNOW DEY A RAT! WORD!
If you are a low down,good for nothing, dirty drug dealer, then they are atleast a step above you!
yeppers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

very well said, let's throw another name out there, codie pukett
Momma Mia

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

WHAT DEY DOING RATTING UNLESS THEY DOING DRUGS THEY DAMN SELFS. WORD.DEM QUINNS BIGGEST DRUGGIES AROUND.
pinky

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Wtf are you talking about?Are ya a little clueless?
Big John wrote:
Every1 know they all rat that is nothing new
Breeze

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

There should be more rats. Get all them druggies off our streets and we might have better streets around here.
ratt

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

i'll ratt you out if i find your doing and selling dope we just need more people like me whos not afraid of these wannabes around here
me too

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

ratt wrote:
i'll ratt you out if i find your doing and selling dope we just need more people like me whos not afraid of these wannabes around here
I will turn everyone of them over :-)
Yep Yep

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

I personally do not have any problem with weed, so I think that the police are wasting there time with the pot dealers. I do think however that the police need to do a better job with the pill problem in Lancaster. I know several people that are either on pills, or sell pills. There is also beginning to be a some what serious meth problem on the northern end and the Buckeye parts of Garrard County, and I know that pills are a major problem in Lancaster. I guess I have mixed emotions on rats. I have smoked pot for quite a long time, and it taught me that a person shouldn't rat on people, to save themselves for getting in trouble. If you're big enough to the drugs, you should be big enough to take the punishment if you get caught. I also know how it feels to think everyone should mind there own business. Nosy Neighbors are one of the biggest problems in Lancster. On the other hand though, I have seen 1st hand through family and friends the effects of being hooked on pain pills, people loose all there friends, they start selling all there stuff and eventually they start stealing stuff off other people. And I would hate to think of kids and teenagers becoming hooked at suck a young age. I think that if you are going to "rat" on someone, it shouldn't be to save your own A$$, or to make money, it should be to save someone's life. Because they may hate you if they ever find out, but at least they won't be dead, or selling stuff to kids, because let's be honest, teens are stupid. Someone pumping them pills, it is just a matter of time until they die. And Im feel the same about all the other drugs (crack, coke, meth, acid, shrooms, ect.) except marijuana. In my opinion it'll be legal before long, and pot is proven to help people with eye problems, and people with heart and stress problems. I do think that people should stay home and do it, if you are caught driving while your high then your A$$ should go to jail. But all that is just my opinion, I do not blame the people that disagree with me.
chad

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

eric, and frankie wilson
dr j

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

what up wrote:
i don't think turning in a bunch of drugies makes you a rat.it makes you an upstanding citizen.if there was more like them the world would be a much safer place for our kids.
what an idiot, they are using rat money to buy an do drugs themselves .
dr j

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

UrTwisted wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a low down,good for nothing, dirty drug dealer, then they are atleast a step above you!
the rats are selling and taking more drugs than anyone. The ones mentioned earlier are cooking with grand kids in the house , so keep cheering them on, when harm comes to the babes, dance your jig!
dr j

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Breeze wrote:
There should be more rats. Get all them druggies off our streets and we might have better streets around here.
you need a better class of rats.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Momma Mia wrote:
WHAT DEY DOING RATTING UNLESS THEY DOING DRUGS THEY DAMN SELFS. WORD.DEM QUINNS BIGGEST DRUGGIES AROUND.
Speak English please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of157
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lancaster Forum right now

Search the Lancaster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 144,934
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr LMS 26,173
Herrington Lake Conservation League (Aug '12) 8 hr Pipe layer 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 hr NO NO 81,552
justin 19 hr Xxx 1
Gregory Scott Cash Fri whoisthat 56
nicole wardrip (May '13) Fri Sunny 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••