does anyone know her>
cat in the hat

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2008
idk her but if shes hot i would like 2
bia

Dayton, OH

#4 Nov 3, 2008
i went to school with her but we didnt hang out.. im guessing shes about 21 or 22 yrs old
country bumpkin

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2008
i went to school with her and graduated with her. she was pretty cool in school, i was friends with her, but she was kind of wild and after we graduated she went out with alot of guys but i don't know what shes up to these days.
FRIEND

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2008
country bumpkin wrote:
i went to school with her and graduated with her. she was pretty cool in school, i was friends with her, but she was kind of wild and after we graduated she went out with alot of guys but i don't know what shes up to these days.
Who were some of the guys she went out with?
smartty two pants

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2008
shes the typical girl talk to ya one day thennever talk to ya again

Since: Aug 08

Warner Robins, GA

#8 Nov 5, 2008
smartty two pants wrote:
shes the typical girl talk to ya one day thennever talk to ya again
We talking about the one that is a firefighter/EMT?
Some Guy

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2008
lacurious wrote:
<quoted text>We talking about the one that is a firefighter/EMT?
Yeah thats her.

Since: Aug 08

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Some Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats her.
She's very cute! Haven't seen her for awhile was hanging out at Boyle EMS & Boyle Fire station 7
CUTE

Danville, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2008
Cute hell! Whats that shit growing on her lip?!
hjk

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2008
Who has she done??
abc

London, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2008
are you talking about the one that went to boyle county high?
hhhs

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2008
abc wrote:
are you talking about the one that went to boyle county high?
No Garrard
Rebecca

Danville, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2008
She's had an std since we were in high school. That thing on her lip is permanent. Gross. Now she's running around with Skanky Ashley Napier.
im ashley anderson

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2008
okay....for all of you being cool on here-i love you!!:))
for the ones of you talking about "that thing growing on my lip, its a damn mole, always been there and aint changed size....EVER, so fuck you "Rebecca". call me and we'll discuss some of your imperfections. oh and std, i think not, like i said call me sometime.: X
i didnt get wild after high school, i worked two jobs and was on the FD and going through EMT school all at the same time....my bad if letting go every once and a while is a sin...i guess ill never be perfect to you...-bummer.
haha, and if i talked to ya one day and then never again...i have my reasons :))-the girls on here know what i mean.
say what you want...but dont talk about ash nap, without revealing yourself...im sure we will both know pleanty on you....peace bitches.
derek

Danville, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2008
ashley napier is a fly.hola at cha bitch asses who never get out of garrard co. drama..close minded idiots
derek

Danville, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2008
this is derek btw, rebecca u about as ugly as a man and i think u are one. and btw are u the b/tch that played football for garrard county high? the only one. I think u and ur loser ass brother need to go f/ck each other ( witch who can we tell apart from) one thang hoe get this,if u got a prob come to us and settle it u useless fk, trust me ill have danville on your fat ass. get a life, go blow yourself (or ur head off). and come talk to me about it when if u need help? u can settle some shit righ? Damn at least we still know u keepn tabs. hey we might even send u a signed picture. man already back in gc drama and this is DEREK BITCH. fuck wit me. please do, and i think ur a hater right? mad cuase ur not gettn a post, im not all bout this bashn, but dont hide behind the screen, tell us who u are. then u can talk it, cause i think we already know.
im ashley anderson

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2008
haha. i didnt figure anyone would have anything to say.
im ashley anderson

Danville, KY

#20 Nov 17, 2008
hello, anyone going to fess up to being so jealous of me that they would slander my name from the other side of a computer screen??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster estates on the hill 49 min GarrardBoy 4
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 2 hr Dickhead 276
Black people ruining lancaster? 13 hr Sue 5
Church of nazerene: know who's sitting in the p... 19 hr Sue 3
Big Black D (Jul '16) Sat Sue 7
Black men (Jul '17) Sat Looking 9
Marcus Denny Fri Old Friend 3

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance