hayhay

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2010
I think desiree is really hott.
Id hit that ;D
puma

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2012
She's a wh*re an her nude is goin round garrard everyones seen it!!!!
yourmom

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2012
i think she is a really sweet nice young lady. She is one of my best friends and she is better than any of you. your just jealous of her because she is 10x hotter and sexyer than you :P
Some one

Inez, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Is she on any drugs???
gr8 1

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
I heard she was a man.
heard

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2013
gr8 1 wrote:
I heard she was a man.
I heard your still on yo mommas tit.... so she encourages you to lay on topic you bite way too hard. You wont even take the trash out. Get off your phone and help your mom. Tell grapeape to shut up!
gr8 1

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2013
heard wrote:
<quoted text>I heard your still on yo mommas tit.... so she encourages you to lay on topic you bite way too hard. You wont even take the trash out. Get off your phone and help your mom. Tell grapeape to shut up!
Well, it's apparent by your post that welfare and inbreeding is rotting your brain.
heard

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2013
gr8 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's apparent by your post that welfare and inbreeding is rotting your brain.
Wrong dumbass.... no welfare or anything. I got my teeth nothing you say is true. You are stupid and need your teeth knocked out. Grow up.. and you are constantly on the inbreed subject on people you know nothing about. I hope your mom isn't too ashamed of you. You act like a product of incest but eventually every dog has their day.
gr8 1

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2013
heard wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong dumbass.... no welfare or anything. I got my teeth nothing you say is true. You are stupid and need your teeth knocked out. Grow up.. and you are constantly on the inbreed subject on people you know nothing about. I hope your mom isn't too ashamed of you. You act like a product of incest but eventually every dog has their day.
Bark, bark, bark.....little doggy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know about kudu systems (Jul '13) 2 hr honestabe 4
black women 13 hr white guy 1
Carley Norman Mon Hate Her 1
Liquor mart help Aug 2 In lust 1
Who is the biggest slumlords in Garrard County (Jan '15) Aug 1 Old friend 8
What happened to Jerome iscaacs (Aug '14) Aug 1 Jim 3
food pantry Aug 1 Ha Ha 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages