Workers Win Union with ILWU Despite R...

Workers Win Union with ILWU Despite Rite Aid Anti-Union Drive

There are 3090 comments on the AFLCIO.org story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Workers Win Union with ILWU Despite Rite Aid Anti-Union Drive. In it, AFLCIO.org reports that:

Ignacio 'Nacho' Meza, foreground, and his co-workers fought for two years to win a voice at Rite Aid. via AFLCIO.org

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AFLCIO.org.

First Prev
of 155
Next Last
BIG HOOTERS

Los Angeles, CA

#3150 Jul 25, 2012
finally wrote:
We have two people running for Chief Steward. One of those had his nomination signed by all anti's and it wasn't Angel. They were also nominated by Liz and she was the first one to endorse his nomination. I hope people vote wisely.
I never trusted her x our first steward., she cryied when we acctually won the vote x UNION NO! and shes always been the company's PUPPET! while I remember I was celebrating that we had won the VOTE! She was crying, and its our fault and people that did not know that she was going X the BIG BONE!! NOT JUST THE COMPANY BUT THE UNION!! BUT i guess finnally the company let het try a bite!! since she was always angry with the company x her husband and herself of not beeing managers and trying, and trying...
BIG HOOTERS

Los Angeles, CA

#3151 Jul 25, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
From what you hear??? Seriously? Do you even work here? Waterboy and Finally...yo you are both just deb's idiot stooges... what f'ing losers you are. This union is going down because you people spend sooooo much time talking shit about this chick and sooo much of effort into hating that a lot of people have stopped listening to you.... it's all going g down and you want someone to blame. People don't care about that shit but you and your handful of idiot followers. And believe me, I drive all over this warehouse and it's just a handful of you... your little idiot click. People only want to know what your going g to do for them NOW. F'ing get a life..loser.
Yes I do! and everytime i stop in the RESTROOM I think of u and little ritchie, my sh iat is bigget than my respect x a "DOG" and thats why you r in this drive, because u r a little SHIT, and like she said take care of bussiness dont let somebody do the shit x you!!
BIG HOOTERS

Los Angeles, CA

#3152 Jul 25, 2012
EVERYTHIME I GO TO THE RESTROOM I SHIT A BIG ONE JUST LIKE U AND RICHIE!! not a follower I HATE IT!
BIG HOOTERS

Los Angeles, CA

#3153 Jul 26, 2012
whatever wrote:
Wow. Some one has anger management issues.(Waterboy & Big Hooters) There's professional help for that. Just saying.
Nope! unless she was screewing somebodys husband?? DAYS!! she was with the OUTBOUND MANAGER at lunch all the times???
Truth

Lancaster, CA

#3154 Jul 26, 2012
In the DC88 we have all been taken to the bank or money in being taken from us bi-weekly for nothing in return. All we got is a stolen pc from the union office, x cheif steward gets promoted to a manager, union does not file charges on the person that stole the pc. People have gotten fired and always working in the ep department with low number (amount of work).

If the union does nothing i would would think they played a roll and i smell a big fish.
Waterboy

Los Angeles, CA

#3155 Aug 8, 2012
whatever wrote:
Wow. Some one has anger management issues.(Waterboy & Big Hooters) There's professional help for that. Just saying.
Thanks for the concern...actually all five of my ex wives told me the same thing...do you think I missed something????? Hmmmm...this topic could be a whole other thread on the Lancaster Topix Forum. This being said, all eight...whoops...I meant five ex wives and one back door DC88 senior management marimacha's who I was pimping said, there is TRUTH in what you say in anger! LOL! So though anger "MANAGEMENT" may be issue to this central issue, I digress....MANAGEMENT at the DC88 is NOT looking out for your/our best interest!!! Get rid of the union and you'll all need anger "MANAGEMENT"!!!
somewhere

Los Angeles, CA

#3156 Aug 12, 2012
The new chief stewart has done more than the ex has. So what doe's that tell you.
where is my girl

West Monroe, NY

#3158 Dec 28, 2012
So, Where is my girl Richie pycior now days? I'm going to be coming out west soon and want to know where to go to visit her.
Missing

Lake Oswego, OR

#3159 Apr 27, 2013
Richie is now GM at the Wilsonville Distribution in Oregon.
where is my girl

West Monroe, NY

#3160 Apr 27, 2013
Missing wrote:
Richie is now GM at the Wilsonville Distribution in Oregon.
Thank you! Do you work there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 155
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Jul 25 40ish 479
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Jul 25 Pasquali 207
LA county harrassing property owners with bogus... (Aug '08) Jul 8 gino 229
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys (Feb '15) Jul 4 Lisa 22
Any other sex addicts here in the AV?? Jul 4 Lisa 2
Any horny emo/scene girls at Antelope Valley Co... (May '15) Jun 30 Def 4
Hit by car (Dec '10) Jun '16 Christine 3

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance