“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#282 May 6, 2012
Post # 279, Is right on.
keesha69

United States

#283 May 7, 2012
I think this man said it best. iam a single mom of 2 moving 2 the av next month the one time I went to the av I fell n love with it I'm making a big move from nj I feel like lancaster and the ppl are awesome and I cnt wait for my family 2 start a new life n the av,I just hope I dnt run into any irrnorant racist, section8 dnt mean ghetto it is there 2b a stepping stone 4families of all races .
King Lexo wrote:
Okay, I stumbled across this mess. board and can't belive what I'm reading. Allot of you are racist !
I moved up here from So. Central L.A. all you pepole complaing about how it used to be and how it can be, true enough if you see some fucked up shit report it!, if your not going to confront it. On my street none of that shit happnens, and we have a few sec. 8 mind ya biz and they will too, shit gets out of hand let them know not here and that's it.
All the kids on my street Blk -white -mex- other; are mine and all get treated like mine, go tell ya mama daddy what ever !
If I see you i'm going to handle it, not close my door, and hide.
I love this place it's quiter than L.A. i've come to grips with the commute (leave early) and P.S. not all blacks hate Mex, and vice a versa ! Now you whites that think you own everything and been here forever and a day ,and hav'nt took advantage of this housing boom and bust it's not my fault, the A.V. is part of America and you don't own it ! your just renting. Stop bitching and get your shit together. plz forgive the typos
The Truth

Van Nuys, CA

#284 May 7, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>Did you learn to talk like that in the ghettos of Lancaster/Palmdale and at Palmdale high?
Ur funny, too bad I'm sittin on 6 figures while it broke sittin in ur country ass mobile home hoping ur shit life will get better
TrueRosamond4Lif e

Las Vegas, NV

#285 May 10, 2012
Now... They are knocking on doors asking to sell $100 food vouchers for $50. Solicitor gate MUST be built soon. There you go, "others" causing an inconvenience to me. Why? Why Rosamond?
JRr

Los Angeles, CA

#286 May 10, 2012
I bought a brand new house on the far eastside in palmdale back in 2006.. The housing market fell thru and most of my neighbors foreclosed. I recently foreclosed on mines because this nice, clean and friendly community got infested with all this sect 8 people.. How did I know they were sect 8?? They were black to begin with!.. NOT A RACIST!!.. I'm Hispanic and have many black friends... Some were Mexican too.. They kept their homes like a landfill!! SHIT AND TRASH EVERYWHERE !! I kept up with my landscape and kept my place clean inside n out!.. It's not so fucking hard!! The government have made this people LAZY ASS FUCK!!! Palmdale and Lancaster would be a way better and clean place without them! GET RID OF THEM!!! Oh by the way... the WESTSIDE is getting there too! If I can do it all over again.. I would of NEVER considered buying here!
JOANNA

Inglewood, CA

#287 May 15, 2012
YOU ARE SO RIGHT.. I AM BLACK AND I AGREE, THEY ARE COMING...IN THE PAJAMA PANTS AND FUNKY ASS DU-RAGS WITH FUCKED UP ATTITUDES... LANCASTER WAS GHETTO LONG BEFORE THE WATTS RATS GOT THERE, BUT PALMDALE IS GETTIN WORSE AND WORSE....DECENT PEOPLE OF ALL RACES SHOULD LEAVE. I WISH I COULD GO WITH YA'LL, BUT I CANT..
NOT SAFE ANYMORE

Palmdale, CA

#288 May 17, 2012
YOU GO TO ANY CIG STORE PEOPLE ARE OUT SIDE,I WAS DRIVING AND A GROUP OF KIDS STOOD IN MY WAY AND SAID THE STREETS BELONG TO US BLACK PEOPLE BUT IN A BAD WAY IT USED TO BE SAFE MY GRANDSON HAS BEEN BEAT UP JUST FOR SAYING EXCUSE ME AND PARRIS NEEDS TO REALLY TRY TO KEEP OUR STREETS SAFE, HE GOES HOME TO HIS GATED HOME
ProudBlackSoldie r661

Palmdale, CA

#289 May 22, 2012
I agree that there is quite a boom in the bad attitudes of many of our children and younger folk. I have never agreed with the fact that many of my race try to act like they own the street or the front of some store. Now if I try to tell my own race to back off and/or calm down, they call me a white wash. I agree that we need to take responsibility for our own actions.....and if it comes down to race, unfortunately, I have tried to confront my own people and like I said "WhiteWash" they call me. I am a proud 12 year vet and a proud American citizen. I fought for our freedom but not with intentions of leading the Black community to think they can overrun everyone. I aint sorry for my race, but Im sorry for all the knuckleheads that make the rest of us Black Americans look like bad seeds. Please yall stop frontin and get real with your souls and your world. I had the opportunity to travel the world. Your little 3 block neighborhood gang and loud ass baby mamas at the walmarts make us look like cockroaches man! Make our race look bad. Please, us folks need to unite to make this a happier, healthier, place and we need to start making progress to show that we can be smart, clean and successful also. OneLove.
So damn tired

Temecula, CA

#290 May 23, 2012
I stumbled on this post as well. I agree with most of you. I'm tired of not leaving my house after dark to run an errand. I live on the westside. We JUST bought our first house. WTF happened to this place. My husband is white and i'm black. Can you believe some black asshole called me a sellout...LOL. We wanted to raise our kids here since we were raised out here. Ghetto is Ghetto and its rapidly becoming that way. We have to fight NOW if were to keep the AV safe. What can we do? We petition city hall. So many times I want to write to the press, get it out here and put it in the papers. that the Ghetto needs to LEAVE, section 8 needs to go away from here. Do you know that they're planning, a transit housing project on q and 3rd street east. READ THE PALMDALE MAGAZINE. I/m so pissed right now. we all have worked so hard to have a desent place to live, and its turned to shit. We can change this, but we all need to band together. Politicians want to be re-elected So lets rise up and BITCH. I want to do this so bad. However I can't be in the forefront because I work in healthcare, and I need to not be recognized. But i'll petition with everyone else. And that person King Lexo telling your ghetto neighbors what to do, and that the gangs don't bother you unless you bother them. please excuse be but. go fuck yourself. No one bothered the asshole who stabbed a 17 year old boy walking home from walmart. or the man who was shot in the head and had his car stolen. Loud ass music late at night W.T.F.E. Costing healthcare billions because the =y think the world owes them something, we don't stand agaisnt them because at some point we leave our homes, and we want to be safe when we return. Like I said I see shit, come into my hospital on a daily and you will too. PLEASE POST BACK if you want to really do something and not just piss and moan on a website. ACT fast.
So damn tired

Temecula, CA

#291 May 23, 2012
ProudBlackSoldier661 wrote:
I agree that there is quite a boom in the bad attitudes of many of our children and younger folk. I have never agreed with the fact that many of my race try to act like they own the street or the front of some store. Now if I try to tell my own race to back off and/or calm down, they call me a white wash. I agree that we need to take responsibility for our own actions.....and if it comes down to race, unfortunately, I have tried to confront my own people and like I said "WhiteWash" they call me. I am a proud 12 year vet and a proud American citizen. I fought for our freedom but not with intentions of leading the Black community to think they can overrun everyone. I aint sorry for my race, but Im sorry for all the knuckleheads that make the rest of us Black Americans look like bad seeds. Please yall stop frontin and get real with your souls and your world. I had the opportunity to travel the world. Your little 3 block neighborhood gang and loud ass baby mamas at the walmarts make us look like cockroaches man! Make our race look bad. Please, us folks need to unite to make this a happier, healthier, place and we need to start making progress to show that we can be smart, clean and successful also. OneLove.
I completly agree. I think ou would be great for our speaker. read my post and get back to me please.
Disgusted

Palmdale, CA

#292 May 25, 2012
I agree i have lived here my entire life im 38, well almost entire, i remember when i was 12 and i could walk to eastside pool in the summer and it was perfectly safe.Shoot I dare you to walk on 5th est and ave I at night lol or day for that matter. Me and my family just moved back from TN we have been here for 2 years now, and omg we were only gone for 5 years.WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED????????
Needless to say we were in lancaster for 8 months and immediately moved to Rosamond. And absolutely love it..... no BS great place
Jay

United States

#293 Jul 7, 2012
First of all MEXICANS and BLACKS aren't the only people that are ghetto!! So pull your head out of your ass and be realistic..every where you go theres drunk, druggies, fights, gangs, drug dealers, prositutes etc..so stfu and grow the fuck up..you are being ignorant and people like you have part to do with all the ghettoness!!! Yes I agree Av is doing bad but like I've said before thats every where you go..So stop being high glass and try to make the community better!
Bartolome wrote:
There is no hope for the town, trash are migrating from far and wide into this haven of ill fated souls. Disgusting trash, ghetto black, mexican gangsters, ridiculous "NAZI" low riders. No one has anything better to do than A) become an alcoholic, B)fight each other. There are NO "good" jobs. And when this real estate market gets worse, and it will, there will be no construction, mortgage, or real estate jobs. Where will people work then? Anyone who is smart enough to have a degree moves out of AV not back into it. The pool of eligible workers is of LOW education,(AVC is worthless) which is why the jobs out there dont pay shit, companies know this and exploit it. Trust me. Cant wait for my parents to leave this godforsaken shithole, fuck it leave it to the blacks and mexicans, let them breed it into recession and bankruptcy. Disgusting trash, I fucking hate that dump of a town.Im secretly hoping that they are moving and concentrating all the ghetto trash into a small area, where they will drop a hydrogen bomb and eliminate it all, and then when the tide clears, it will start over.
OldTimer48

Bakersfield, CA

#294 Jul 8, 2012
Cesspool parents that were raised by cesspool parents! These nasty people are spawning kids who are animals. They come here to the AV because they hear it's nice. It was nice. But you animals had to come here and spread your zoo like mentality and make this place ugly! Ignorance, and laziness broke this once beautiful valley! Straighten out your scumbag families! Teach them to respect other races, get a job and contribute to society! Oh! I forgot to mention.... Lower your volume when you go out in public! You people enter restaurants LOUD! You enter the streets LOUD! You enter stores LOUD! My God your annoying! Stop expecting things for free!
serina

Reseda, CA

#295 Jul 12, 2012
I want too bring peace too the world
serina

Reseda, CA

#296 Jul 12, 2012
keesha69 wrote:
I think this man said it best. iam a single mom of 2 moving 2 the av next month the one time I went to the av I fell n love with it I'm making a big move from nj I feel like lancaster and the ppl are awesome and I cnt wait for my family 2 start a new life n the av,I just hope I dnt run into any irrnorant racist, section8 dnt mean ghetto it is there 2b a stepping stone 4families of all races . <quoted text>
hi
MICHAEL

Los Angeles, CA

#297 Jul 26, 2012
I'VE LIVED IN LANCASTER WITH MY WIFE AND CHILDREN
FOR 3 YEARS . I DICTATE MY LIFE THROUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.WE WERE ROBBED ( IN HOME ) MY SON WAS ROBBED 3 TIME, ONCE AT GUN POINT. MY LITTLE GIRL BEAT UP AT SCHOOL.MY WIFE CALLED CRACKER AND EVERY OTHER NAME YOU CAN THINK OF.DRUGS ON OUR STREET AND GANGS
AND MUCH MORE.-----I KNOW THEY SAY DON'T STEREO TYPE PEOPLE,BUT IT WAS BLACKS THAT DID ALL OF THESE THING.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED IT IS A SAFETY FEATURE.
" IT IS WHAT IS IS " SO IF IT LOOKS GETTO,AND SOUNDS GETTO IT'S GETTO. PS MY BLACK FRIENDS AGREE, AND ARE EMBARRASED
Shayla

Adelanto, CA

#298 Sep 13, 2012
keesha69 wrote:
I think this man said it best. iam a single mom of 2 moving 2 the av next month the one time I went to the av I fell n love with it I'm making a big move from nj I feel like lancaster and the ppl are awesome and I cnt wait for my family 2 start a new life n the av,I just hope I dnt run into any irrnorant racist, section8 dnt mean ghetto it is there 2b a stepping stone 4families of all races . <quoted text>
It's illiterate unwed single females with children, such as yourself, who have migrated to the AV area and contribute to the "going ghetto" masses.
Latieesha_Jackso n

Las Vegas, NV

#299 Sep 4, 2013
LaCSTER AINT dat bad.We been up n' here for 2 years. JUS MINE UR BISNESS and KEEP IT REEL! I mINE my own self BISNESS and I dont bother nobudy! I have only 3 childrin and dont trust no man. All these racist coments are not cool. Know what I meen? Im fo' reel.
Michael

Chatsworth, CA

#300 Mar 5, 2015
As a Hispanic person with a white wife and 3 children........I Ilived in lancaster for four years.
My experience was: My wife was attack verbally and physically by blacks all the time.
being called a cracker, or white girl etc..... our house broke into, my son and daughter being robbed
and much more ( we did not want to go outside).........We have long since moved. The experience i had there was my experience and my families experience..........It is what it is.......( lack of individual accountability)......If it walks like a duck , it is probably a duck

( Look up dogma, and demagoguery )
RealDeal

Lancaster, CA

#301 Mar 5, 2015
The AV would be a whole lot better if all rednecks, and under-cover racist white folks get the hell out of it. My shoes are off to all white folks who moved out of the AV. White folks history are worse than all of the races in the USA. Number one black folks are here to stay. Let not forget who brought black people here in the first place. The white man went to Africa and stole the Africans from their families with the help from other blacks, and made them slaves in America. Blacks didn't have a choice, they were Stolen. A lot of them died coming here on those ships. How many times have you heard of a black man killing his whole family, compare to a white man killing his whole family. Black people didn't bring drugs here, it was the white man. I know why you hate the black man honestly, it is because of the white women wanting the black man. It goes back to slavery here in America, with the slave owners wife's wanting to mess around with the black man. Don't be mad at the black man, be mad at your women. Stop hating on black people and take a good at your own race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) 1 hr texas pete 460
Any other sex addicts here in the AV?? Jun 19 Weird-Oh 1
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys (Feb '15) Jun 18 Weird-Oh 21
Hit by car (Dec '10) Jun 16 Christine 3
Moving to Palmdale (Jan '10) Jun 16 okay_great 43
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Jun 2 _Zoey_ 202
News Man Claiming to Be Transgender Arrested for Fil... Apr '16 TerriB1 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages