Man shot to death in Lancaster

Man shot to death in Lancaster

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Man shot to death in Lancaster. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The man was found on the 500 block of West Oldfield Street shortly after 7 p.m. Thursday, Deputy Don Walker said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

thumpsfvallera

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Hope someone was caught....need.TO.STOP THE VIOlENCE...senseless killings..over..petty ass shit...to a man with a heart...who was kind loving understanding..and would give the off his back! Take that to the bank!..R.REX PERRIS...&..UR SHERIFF DEPT...tall u do. Is stereotype...people..harrass.. innocent people...& could probably care less bout another black man...well hope to GOD...someone or something...brings light to what's really going on....in LANCASTER CA..its these small people...that make the community...have small business for real people to buy from!!...my prayer go out to the FAMILY...of MR.V...u will be missed dearly!!MY FRIEND..LOVE U..SEE U HEAVEN...CUZ GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY!!!& isn't 2 fond of cute...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch for high winds on 5, 14, 118, 138 and 210... Sat Now_What- 1
AVC training people to work at Northrop... Dec 1 Tony 1
beautiful pit is going to be put down needs hom... (Mar '12) Dec 1 BidgeBrendanB 4
Stacy Barker and Brendon Borrelli (Jun '11) Dec 1 BidgeBrendanB 5
News The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) ... (Jan '10) Nov 25 Blue Bonnet 7,046
Deputies Investigate Homicide in Antelope Nov 24 Now_What- 2
661swag (May '16) Nov 22 Mary J Anderson 2

Lancaster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lancaster Mortgages