Late night fire destroys grain elevat...

Late night fire destroys grain elevator in LaMoure County...

There are 3 comments on the KXMA-TV Dickinson story from Jul 20, 2007, titled Late night fire destroys grain elevator in LaMoure County.... In it, KXMA-TV Dickinson reports that:

Late night fire destroys grain elevator in LaMoure County UNDATED A late night fire has destroyed a grain elevator in LaMoure County town of Berlin. via KXMA-TV Dickinson

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMA-TV Dickinson.

James Fenno

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jul 23, 2007
I lived in Berlin from 1944 to 1950. I was one of eleven children of Melvin and Irene Fenno. Melvin was the manager of the complex of four elevators occupying this site at that time. My brothers and I spent a lot of time helping out during those years. At the time we lived there the town's population was 132. When our family left in the summer of 1950 the twons population dropped by 10%. I guess it just continued to drop from then on.

Oakes, ND

#2 Sep 16, 2007

Rome, GA

#3 Jan 1, 2008
Josie, are you cute?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LaMoure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25
English guy (Jun '14) Jun '14 Amber Marion 23 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - LaMoure, ND (Jan '12) Jan '12 Helen Mae Soma 1
News Bloated Lake Haunts North Dakota Town Again (Mar '10) Mar '11 Sangelia 9
October of 1980 (Dec '05) May '07 Nancy 2
Forgot to mention Dec '05 lawitthoeft 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

LaMoure Mortgages