Review: Clean for less

Review: Clean for less

Posted in the Lamont Forum

Crickett Barbour Robertso

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
My Daughter had this company come out and do their carpets after he stopped into the family shop and left a business card. He left the carpets still so wet they aren't dry the following day, they were supposed to have used something for the pet odor stains and smell but it doesn't appear that he did that. The stains are still there and the smell throughout the house was so bad with that wet dog urine smell that they had to go to my son-in-laws parents house for the night. Now, the next day it still smells in the house and they can't even walk on the carpet because it's so wet. Horrible job, never use this guy. He charges pretty much what the big companies do anyway so you aren't really saving anything and you'll end up having to call a bigger company to come and redo them Also, when they called the owner and told him the carpets were still wet a full 26 hours later and that there was a horrible smell in the house that wasn't there before he, at first, said he would make it right. He then showed up at the house while my son in law was at work and touched the carpet and said it wasn't wet. She touched it and said "you can't tell this is still wet?" to which he replied it was dry. She replied that her socks were soaked through her shoes the carpet was so wet and he once again replied it wasn't wet, even though it was obviously wet. She mentioned the horrible smell which he said he didn't smell and then asked him why the carpet wasn't actually clean. He said that they were stains and that no one would get them out. He refuses to make this right. Don't use him, you will be sorry you did. Dishonest business practice
Clean for Less

New York, NY

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Hello this is the owner here just reading the rude comment this person posted . Im not here to argue or offend anyone. Well sir i just want to makebit clear that i take my job very serious . Also that i have cleaned your carpet many times. & that its almost impossible to clean the stains off , in a room that contains six dogs .
Well sir once again im not here to be rude or anything to disrespect . I just want to say that please do not post things like this, i take it very offensive .
God bless.
Crickett Barbour Robertso

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Clean for Less wrote:
Hello this is the owner here just reading the rude comment this person posted . Im not here to argue or offend anyone. Well sir i just want to makebit clear that i take my job very serious . Also that i have cleaned your carpet many times. & that its almost impossible to clean the stains off , in a room that contains six dogs .
Well sir once again im not here to be rude or anything to disrespect . I just want to say that please do not post things like this, i take it very offensive .
God bless.
Saul,
I can only assume that you have had more than one recent unhappy customer to have confused me with someone else the way you just did. First of all, you have never cleaned my carpets. You cleaned my daughters carpets and you did so once, not many times as you state. The room in question never had 6 dogs in it, it had 2 dogs. And as far as posting things like this, I and anyone who has dealings with your company has full right to post a review online when unhappy with your service. This could have been avoided by making it right when my son in law called you to let you know there was an issue. Instead, you stubbornly refused to acknowledge that the carpet was still wet, that there was a bad smell in the house and that you made no difference to the stains on the carpet what-so-ever. Also, when checking you out online I was able to find that other your former name "sauls Carpet cleaning" there were several unhappy customers one of which complained of the exact same issue as this. Carpet left excessively wet, stains that didn't appear to have been pre-treated and a bad smell left behind for days afterwards.(linked here) http://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.SaulsCarpetC...
(Cynthia M on 4/19/2012)
If you don't want bad reviews then you could consider making it right when your customers call you back to let you know the job wasn't done right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are their still prostitutes walking on Union (Aug '11) Mon Latenight420 26
looking for a female friend (Aug '13) Jun 23 LizzzyLo 11
Why do some people think Victory Outreach is a ... (Jun '10) Jun 21 Daniel Rodriguez 356
horny pnp (Jul '15) Jun 20 PNP with any female 3
News Walmart proposes new store in Lamont (Jun '13) Mar '15 Sam 11
News Mexican man sentenced for pot farm in Sequoia f... (Nov '13) Nov '13 vic 3
News Lamont residents oppose Walmart development (Oct '13) Oct '13 XDR 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamont Mortgages