KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anchor - NBC 4 News Story - KN...

KNBC has named Elita Loresca weather anchor for "Today in LA" and the "Midday Report," it was announced by Robert Long, KNBC vice president and news director. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Dion

Anaheim, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2008
upon waking up early one morning and taking notice of this beautiful weather girl i have not missed 1 news cast. She is most definitly the sexy anchor on tv. KNBC was very smart bringing her in I'm sure their morning ratings have gone up. There is nothing like waking up to this beautiful woman!!!!
james

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2008
she is the reason i watch channel 4 news every morning now... classy and eloquent for sure!
Bob B from Miami

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2008
Elita, I miss you. I wish you were back here in Miami. I am envy of those that get to watch you each day.
StrawberrySmiles

Pasadena, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2008
KNBC needs to snare Harold Green & Ann Martin, both who are currently unemployed courtesy of CBS/KCAL.
Amazed

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#5 Apr 9, 2008
I am sure Ms. Loresca is a very intelligent woman however, her clothing choices remind me of a low cost prostitute. There is no dignity in her wardrobe and her emormous implants cheapen everything about her. I would think someone with a good job could afford to shop somewhere other than a "Stripper Store". Bangkok Barbie, I will be watching the weather on another channel.
Flabbergasted

Hawthorne, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2008
I happened to watch "Heavy Metal" last night. Turned on the TV this morning and saw Ms. Loresca. Burst out laughing. The juxtaposition is quite striking.

Agree 100% with Amazed, above. I don't believe for a second that she was hired for her weathercasting abilities, regardless of what they may be. She was hired because she has an even larger chest than Vera Jimemez, the morning traffic girl on KCBS.
InTouch

Encino, CA

#7 Apr 9, 2008
I'm in agreement with "Amazed" and "Flabbergasted" when it comes to the wardrobe of Ms. Loresca and her hair as well...it looks stringy and not kept. There has got to be a better style. I'm surpised that KNBC doesn't have a fashion/hair/clothes consultant. Even for a women that have larger assets...
Donny

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 18, 2008
I watch NBC every morning because of Elita. She is smoking hot. Not even sure what the weather is after she comes. NBC you have gained a viewer.
Jimmy

Glendale, CA

#9 Apr 24, 2008
Elita seems like she knows her stuff and acts very confident in her meteorologist ploys. The fact that she is simply knock-down gorgeous is just an added bonus!
OK Elita, when is your calender coming out
and by all means, COUNT ME IN!!!
gixxer_dude

Ontario, CA

#10 May 1, 2008
I have always awoke to KNBC's Today in LA just because work and school always start pretty early for me, as well as wanting to know the weather forecast for the weekend as I love participating in motorcycle trackdays and racing. But the first day Elita did the weather; I was completely floored by her beauty. It also gives me another reason to be proud of my Filipino heritage. Sometimes, I'll put Schauble and Bjorklund on mute until Elita comes on. Sorry if I sound like a typical guy, but....she does add a little more variety to the morning news. just my .02 cents.
Newscaster Laura Diaz

Anaheim, CA

#12 May 3, 2008
is still the most beautiful and best dressed.
The Weather Girls

Tarzana, CA

#13 May 4, 2008
The fabulous, beautiful and classy Indra Petersens (Ch. 7, morning weekends) is the most very awesomest News/Weather/Traffic babe in LA.

The sad thing is, Elita is an excellent weather person, but it's hard to take her seriously with those artificially enhanced THINGS. They block too much of the map.

I have noticed that she's classed up her wardrobe a bit. Points for that.
Harold Sherrick

AOL

#14 May 6, 2008
It is wonderful to see Elita every morning on the weather. She is professional and beautiful,but I would like to see a full shot of her.I bet she has Beautiful legs.
old timer

Alameda, CA

#15 May 7, 2008
Over in Londen England the newspapers have page 2 girls.
Now KNBC has "Morning Girl"!
Frank

South Pasadena, CA

#16 Jun 6, 2008
Well qualified , informative and a joy to watch. I have been late to work several times because of her. She is a breath of fresh air. Thank you Elita
pimphandstrong

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jun 18, 2008
I would like to know why Amazed, Intouch and Flabbergasted are so gay. Unless they are jealous women, they must be gay. Elita is HOT and I am sure 99.99% of straight men would agree. Her clothes are HOT and her chest is HOT. Lighten up people! Nothing wrong with a little eye candy to start the day. SHE ROCKS!
newsman

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 19, 2008
I'm sure she's smart and knows her stuff, but come on it's those torpedos of hers that has her on top. But that's the deal all over so smoke em if you got em right.
MIke

United States

#19 Jun 21, 2008
I love the battle of these babes tat TV stations are having.
really, do we care what hey know about the weather?
It is so blatant you just have to laugh.
It's a joke, but then a agin, the whole TV news is a joke.
Flashy presentation with trained smiles and laughs. It's a schizophrenics dream.
Why is it, when a news event happened five years ago, do reporters think we need to have them standing in the location of the events years after the fact?
It's no longer news but marketing.
Gee, you think the tight blouses are just a coincidences?
The professionalism that once ruled news has ben replaced with a pool party atmosphere.
Just a bunch of new graduates from reporter school trying to make their marks.
old-timer

Alameda, CA

#20 Jun 21, 2008
She will never be a "Dr George"!!
pimphandstrong

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jun 23, 2008
and? What is wrong with that? People need to relax, enjoy the eye candy and stop being so freaking GAY. Stop being a queer!
MIke wrote:
I love the battle of these babes tat TV stations are having.
really, do we care what hey know about the weather?
It is so blatant you just have to laugh.
It's a joke, but then a agin, the whole TV news is a joke.
Flashy presentation with trained smiles and laughs. It's a schizophrenics dream.
Why is it, when a news event happened five years ago, do reporters think we need to have them standing in the location of the events years after the fact?
It's no longer news but marketing.
Gee, you think the tight blouses are just a coincidences?
The professionalism that once ruled news has ben replaced with a pool party atmosphere.
Just a bunch of new graduates from reporter school trying to make their marks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman that wants to use strapon on male (Jan '12) 9 hr fishnetlover 26
Jana Wilber. Jana searcy Dec 23 jana61119 3
any young ladies of legal age need a sugar daddy? Dec 23 Disgusted 14
Why Bakersfield? Dec 19 Curious 1
in pain need lortab or pain med (Jul '11) Dec 19 Dr Feelgood 3
Attorney for accused Oildale shooter says clien... (Mar '12) Dec 19 nick 7
bakersfield police department uses excessive force (Mar '08) Dec 17 Jordan Kieth 99
Lamont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lamont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lamont News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lamont

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:44 pm PST