Police Investigate Bakersfield Facili...

Police Investigate Bakersfield Facility Where Nurse Refused to Perform CPR

There are 2 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Police Investigate Bakersfield Facility Where Nurse Refused to Perform CPR. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

Police in Bakersfield, California are investigating the case of a nurse at an independent living facility who refused a 911 operator's pleas to start CPR on a dying elderly woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

wtfRuPaid4

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
The nurse licensing department needs to be notified as do any professional organizations this so called nurse may have belonged to.

The facility should be investigated for using a 911 service as a tax payer paid sub contractor.

They should also autopsy the victim and investigate the family. They are a little too laid back especially when they didn't even have a DNR for her.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
They called 911 so they (the EMTs) could haul away the body to the hospital and the facility didnt have to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best places in Bakersfield for candies 13 hr SexyChic 1
Who's up? Fri Ray quickly 33
swingers/ open couple Fri Ray quickly 4
Looking for shrooms in Bakersfield Oct 16 IsaiahT 2
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Dec '06) Oct 15 Joshua Bauer 57
Hookers on union? (Jan '17) Oct 13 Dope 2
Any Hot Ladies need a Sugar Daddy ? Oct 11 SweetLilly242 6

Lamont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance